• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Well I'm Pretty Darn High

550 mg codeine and 2 grams of phenibut. The break I took yesterday went a long way to enhance today's high. Feeling wonderful. Such a shame that codeine's high is short-lived. Could be in this state for days.

Anybody else get insane munchies when on a low-strength opioid high? It's like clockwork for me lately. 30 minutes after dosing I'll be stuffing my face like there's no tomorrow.

Don't mean to rub it in, but I'm very impressed with Carisoprodol. It ALMOST feels as good as Diazepam, but not quite there. Give me Diazepam all day long over Carisoprodol.

Diazepam > Carisoprodol without a doubt!

Just went to my court-ordered bupe program, and THC and BZD's/clonazepam didn't even pop hot. I took k-pins yesterday and smoked this morning, not to mention high-grade cannabis. My urine must be looking out for me hahaha.

Just coffee-ing

I want to smoke weed and drink but it is too early and I'd only be more useless.

Edit: drinky time! Gotta get food and more drink soon.

Last edited:
^IM ampoules exist. So IM injection is possible. I've tried it a few times, and it has a noticably higher BA. The nature of the effects are the same as with oral though, oral just requires a somewhat higher dose. Overall I'd say IM isn't worth it though, oral is the best RoA for tramadol IMO/E. I don't know about plugging, but I think it might be less effective due to the first-pass effect being skipped. I may be wrong about this though, so don't quote me on it.
Tramadol has a higher affinity towards SERT (Serotonin transporter) and NET (Norepinephrine transporter) than it has towards the opioid receptors, but a large part of it is metabolized into O-Desmethyltramadol, which has no (noticable) effect on Serotonin (I don't know about Norepinephrine) and way stronger opioid affinities. In layman's terms: Tramadol is a weak opioid with SSRI properties, which's effects are mostly felt when skipping the first-pass. O-Desmethyltramadol is the major metabolite, inducing far stronger opioid effects and no serotonergic effects.

OT: I'm high on sleep... I'm almost out of speed and could take any, because I need it as a back-up for work tomorrow. Fell asleep at inconvenient moments twice now.

After under dosing k-pins for the past few days, 400mg cimetidine prior to 7mg clonazepam sub'd has me feeling gaaaa-reat + intrarectal/plugged 2mg bupe + Marlboro Reds + cannabis.

Tramadol has a higher affinity towards SERT (Serotonin transporter) and NET (Norepinephrine transporter) than it has towards the opioid receptors, but a large part of it is metabolized into O-Desmethyltramadol, which has no (noticable) effect on Serotonin (I don't know about Norepinephrine) and way stronger opioid affinities. In layman's terms: Tramadol is a weak opioid with SSRI properties, which's effects are mostly felt when skipping the first-pass. O-Desmethyltramadol is the major metabolite, inducing far stronger opioid effects and no serotonergic effects.

OT: I'm high on sleep... I'm almost out of speed and could take any, because I need it as a back-up for work tomorrow. Fell asleep at inconvenient moments twice now.

You mean the SNRI properties are mostly felt when skipping first-pass? Or do you mean that the opioid effects are felt more when skipping first-pass? I would think skipping first-pass would allow less of the tramadol to be converted into O-desmethyltramadol, so less opioid effects and more SNRI effects. Or am I misunderstanding that?
^If this is correct, then that's what I meant by my post. Seeing as most people are looking mainly for opioid effects when taking tramadol, that's what I meant by being 'less effective when plugged'. The SNRI effects are usually not very desirable.

OT: Another ~100mg O-desmethyltramadol on top of the ~130mg I took earlier. Also dosed 150mg of tilidine on top of the O-desmethyltramadol. Feeling very opiated. Very nice! :D

Last edited:
You're correct in thinking that by skipping first-pass metabolism you allow less tramadol to be metabolized into O-DT thus increasing serotonergic/NE properties and decreasing the opioid ones. O-DT has me quite curious since it indeed seems to lack SERT affinity. Thinking about trying it out.

OT: afterglow of phenibut and codeine. Fairly sober but content. Going to go bed. Good night BL.

You mean the SNRI properties are mostly felt when skipping first-pass? Or do you mean that the opioid effects are felt more when skipping first-pass? I would think skipping first-pass would allow less of the tramadol to be converted into O-desmethyltramadol, so less opioid effects and more SNRI effects. Or am I misunderstanding that?
^If this is correct, then that's what I meant by my post. Seeing as most people are looking mainly for opioid effects when taking tramadol, that's what I meant by being 'less effective when plugged'. The SNRI effects are usually not very desirable.

OT: Another ~100mg O-desmethyltramadol on top of the ~130mg I took earlier. Also dosed 150mg of tilidine on top of the O-desmethyltramadol. Feeling very opiated. Very nice! :D
I meant SSRI, since I couldn't find the NET affinity for oDMT that fast ;) Could be SNRI.
I find the way you put it to words extremely confusing, honestly, but what I mean is:
With first pass: Most tramadol is converted to oDMT before becoming active. Thus you get a more classical opioid effect.
Without first pass: The effect of Tramadol is the main effect, which is greatly influenced by Serotonin and Norepinephrine reuptake inhibition.

^That's pretty much exactly what I meant. :p

And yeah, AFAIK tramadol has SNRI properties, so both SERT and NET affinity. Also, I think O-DT barely has any SERT affinity, I'm not sure about its NET affinity either.

OT: Still feeling very, very opiated. Mmm, nice!
Time to watch a movie/series and drift away in a nod/semi-sleep. GN BL!

/E: Aaand, I've just entered nod-town. Mmm, the feels. <3

Last edited:
My bad, I just woke up: Yes, Tramadol certainly has SNRI properties, what I meant to say what that I don't know if the N part changes when metabolized.

Feelin' that sub'd 7mg k-pins quite prominently + just procured more potent cannabis, smoking copious amounts tonight + Guinness Draught tallboy-ish can + may plug more buprenorphine.

Last edited:
Havent had more than 5mg valium in last 48h, small victories...

Currently drinking and waiting on the right time to smoke pot.

High as fuck, drinking beer, and watching basketball. I haven't smoked in like 4 months so this is great

Every time I see this thread (I mean like 99%) l want to say "not high enough!!!!"

I'm getting tipsy & blazing, wondering whether or not to benny it up. Mmm.

Plugged 1mg bupe+6.25mg promethazine
Sub'd 1mg bupe+prior to subL bupe 6.25mg promethazine
Lots o' cannabis
Either 0.5 or 1mg more of clonazepam subL
More beer
Cigarettes

Nodding soo hard. Been a long time since I nodded this hard. The only reason I'm able to write in coherent English right now is because I'm outside in the cold smoking a cig atm. :D

^That's pretty much exactly what I meant. :p

And yeah, AFAIK tramadol has SNRI properties, so both SERT and NET affinity. Also, I think O-DT barely has any SERT affinity, I'm not sure about its NET affinity either.

OT: Still feeling very, very opiated. Mmm, nice!
Time to watch a movie/series and drift away in a nod/semi-sleep. GN BL!

/E: Aaand, I've just entered nod-town. Mmm, the feels. <3
NET/SERT affinities are less of a concern to me than any Kappa/Delta action alongside my Mu-derived pleasure - is there any of the dysphoria such action leads to?

<3

160 mg oxycodone
4 mgs loprazolam (hefty dose)
40 mgs propanalol
Feels v good
Peace connecticut!