• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done with a shift that started at 5:30 in the morning...needed 15mg Dexedrine XR and two large cups of coffee to get though that one.

Just got home, took 3mg diclazepam about an hour ago, smoked a bowl of weed and two dabs in the meantime, feeling like a nap might be in order since I have a very busy night tonight. Going to a concert and definitely taking some LSD (for the first time in a while) at said concert, which I'm quite excited about

some of you guys go so hard lol

i’ve always been afraid of poly drug use but combos were the times i’ve had my best highs

OT- just smoked some weed.

i have GHB just sitting there that i’ve never really tried

waiting on my kratom

7,5mg lorazepam
160mg Methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
450mg lyrica
100mg amphetamines
Edit:
+4mg Alprazolam
+24mg Bromazepam
+0.5mg Brotizolam

I frigging love amphetamines + lyrica, feels so good, the lyrica negates all of the jittery, shitty side-effect from the amps, it can even just kill the amphetamines' stimulant effects at the right dose (for which I only need 450mg lyrica usually), but the euphoria remains pretty much entirely intact. It's lovely.

Last edited:
#4 heroin insufflated, about .2g
1mg clonazolam
Two bowls of OG

Going out in style before I attend a 30 day inpatient rehab program. Won't have a phone or anything, so this/these will be my last post(s) for a while besides maybe tomorrow since I don't leave until after tomorrow. It's been real dudes, stay high! Unless that's not your thing anymore haha.

#4 heroin insufflated, about .2g
1mg clonazolam
Two bowls of OG

Going out in style before I attend a 30 day inpatient rehab program. Won't have a phone or anything, so this/these will be my last post(s) for a while besides maybe tomorrow since I don't leave until after tomorrow. It's been real dudes, stay high! Unless that's not your thing anymore haha.
Good luck.. wish you all the best!

Same @dg my buddy. I hope things work out and I wish you all the luck in the world m8. I know we won't be able to chat (I'll really miss that Btw ;)) which sucks but I hope to hear from you afterwards. Unless just me being me is too much of a trigger, I'd understand. But like I said I won't talk about anything that might jeopardize the (probably still fragile sobriety) when you get out of there. (I can offer quite a bit of advice on 'post-rehab' (relatively) minor forms of ways to continue your treatment in some ways as some sort of 'out-patient' regime. But with a schedule that you can plan yourself, with as much treatment as you yourself decide you want/need. And it's not an obligation either, I'd definitely recommend trying it, since after you just get out you're in a fragile state and some form of after care can really help prevent relapses big time. And if after 1 week you decide it's not for you, then so be it. But I think you should give it a try at least when you get out if you are still committed, which I hope you will be.

Anyway, for now, just, good luck matey. You'll be fine. ;)

Accidental close. Should Be archived to be fair but I want dg to read that, so reopened until the right moment for archiving arrives.

Good luck, buddy! I hope you get done what you want to do.

OT: @work, not high, gonna blaze marijuans when I get home :)

About 720mg DXM
and an entire bowl packed with Super Sour Diesel with a layer of hash on top (very little THC tolerance at the moment

There was something else but I don't remember what lol

Well got more oxycodone now but won’t last long. Seems my tolerance from years ago well pretty much 2 and half years ago it was around 500mg daily so I end up doing a lot when I have it so it doesn’t last why I love my methadone don’t have the ups and downs like oxycodone highs do. Oxycodone is kinda like cocaine to me always gotta have more till I’m out and then I gotta suffer feeling like shit for a day or so lmao!!!

So been thinking of vivitrol shit lately and I think I’m gonna pass on it and go try kratom. I think it will help me lower my opiates until I’m off them and then it will help the withdrawals and my actual pain I have in my back which is bad lately. I know it isn’t going to take it all away but from what I’ve read on it seems to be more my style then vivitrol since I do have chronic pain and I can’t smoke marijuana. I’ll have it in a few days too so I’ll start my taper with my next methadone script which will Be end of the week!

I’m excited and ready to see what kratom will do to help my tolerance to methadone and oxycodone! Plus if it helps my pain fuck yes!!!

Joe Bean time to get super high lol we have lift off

115Mg methadone and caffeine
Smoked two bowls of some fire and ate a 120mg THC edible at about 10 AM feeling rather nice&relaxed right now

Last edited:
starting with 2mg Clonazepam, 100mg Caffeine and 150mg Pregabalin, later I'm gonna add Hydromorphone and Diphenhydramine... and maybe just more.

/edit: yeah, made a decision... today I'm going "all" in. I've prepared (crushed) 26mg Hydromorphone that's gonna be insufflated in the next couple hours. Also took 25mg Diphenhydramine and another 2mg Clonazepam. What a fkin day! %)

Sounds like a plan I can get behind..
For me ;
150mg pregabalin, 12mg bromazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 50mg hydroxyzine & 120mg of methadone. Also 30mg amphetamine sulphate.

Got some phenibut but idk how much to dose ie anything about this chem really. Gonna test it another day though since I'm too fucked up atm to properly research it and there's no way I'm testing a new drug (esp a downer, while on this cocktail) it without the proper research. ;)

Your plan sounds good as well. You could do the research on the phenibut right now, though, if you are too lazy keep it for another day - the day will definitely come! :D

Last edited:
starting with 2mg Clonazepam, 100mg Caffeine and 150mg Pregabalin, later I'm gonna add Hydromorphone and Diphenhydramine... and maybe just more.

Sounds like a plan I can get behind..
For me ;
150mg pregabalin, 12mg bromazepam, 2mg alprazolam, 50mg hydroxyzine & 120mg of methadone. Also 30mg amphetamine sulphate.

Got some phenibut but idk how much to dose ie anything about this chem really. Gonna test it another day though since I'm too fucked up atm to properly research it and there's no way I'm testing a new drug (esp a downer, while on this cocktail) it without the proper research. ;)

6mg diazepam, 30mg DXM, brewing up pods. Marijuans for later.

@Pill2Chill: phenibut is a fun one, be careful though. it's astonishingly easy to take too much, and some people experience p-but "hangovers." i really like the chem myself, it's a weird one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.