• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. Summertime: livin is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering the same thing.. Can't find anything on Google with 'neih drug' as the search term. and I can usually find info on any drug by entering it in Google like that...

It's a mild, very cerebral and smooth stimulant. You can tweak on in, but i enjoy it best as a mood enhancer, and to sharpen my focus. Full name: 2-(ethylamino)-4-methyl-1-phenylpentan-1-on

Today

Dunno, maybe three decent lines of the best coke i've tried in a while
Two joints: one with dark, sticky hash and one with ak47, maybe 0,3-0,5 grams in each
25 mg oxy
2 mg clonazepam
Snus
Coffee

What a monday!

Edit: oh, and i just received preacher vol 3. Wohooo

I get my Dexedrine script back tomorrow! What a long and frustrating two weeks it's been. My buddy blacked out on clonazolam and accidentally misplaced my dexedrine script (around two weeks worth). I use the words 'accidentally misplaced' rather than 'stole' because I really do think it was an honest blackout mistake, and he's never given me any reason to suspect that he's an asshole. Quite the opposite, in fact, since to "make it right" he bought me 10 Addy 15 IRs. Those lasted me just shy of a week, and I've been doing engineering school without stimulants (other than coffee) for the past week and a half and its been absolute HELL. I've been RX'ed stims for 6 years, running out right when I need them most is infuriating. I'm happy that whole thing will end tomorrow when I pick up my fresh script.

Anyway, OT. Started the morning with 1.5ml of 1,4-Butanediol, 1.5mg Diclazepam, a bowl of frosty greens, a big cup of coffee and 300mg gabapentin. Just got home from class, took another 1.5mg diclaz, 300mg gabapentin, another cup of coffee and another bowl of weed. About to go into work. I really like diclazepam - I can be fairly "high" (as in, completely anxiety free) on them without my coworkers suspecting that I'm high on anything (quite unlike clonazolam.) Hope everyone's having a day.

Shared a gram coke with a friend
Just about to add:
1-2 mg clonazepam
Two joints: one with hashish and one with ak47

Halfway through preacher vol 3 but Ive got work tomorrow

120 mg oxy IV (gonna do another shot now so 240mg soon)
80mg methadone
12mg bromazepam
4mg alprazolam
0.5mg brotizolam

Got 200x300mg lyrica, 60x12mg bromazepam from my psych (on top of the weekly 14x80mg methadone ofc).
Eventhough I still had like 75x12mg bromaz left, and like 150-200x150mg lyrica. =D

I'm on my first joint, waiting for the clonazepam to kick in, take 30 mg mirtazapine, 10 mg oxy and get to bed. So stoned.

Any suggestions on how to handle work tomorrow? A bump coke here and there, 1-2 mg clonazepam?

Last edited:
Do you mean in regard to the oxy? It should't cause any issues at all the day after. Not unless you've been using for a longer period daily, and at higher doses. /edit: my bad, didn't see the earlier dose. Even so, I don't think you use oxy daily do you? Unless it's daily, and has been so for 10+ days, there's no reason to worry about it.

If you mean because you feel bad from the cocaine, well then little bumps every so often sounds like a plan. Though personally if I have good cocaine, the day after I don't really have any negative after-effects. If it's not that great quality, and has certain cuts (dunno which ones exactly), it's more likely they will cause me shitty after effects. (amphetamine cuts come to mind for instance).

Alternatively a small amphet dose could also help you through the day if it's from stimulants that you feel bad, but if you choose this option, depending on the dose(s) uses and the time(s) you used them at, it's likely it'll be even worse tomorrow.. So if you absolutely need a stim and have cocaine available, I'd bump that every now & then.

But from what you took yesterday, I don't see any special reason hat you'd need to 'get through the work-day today. Unless I've missed something. :)

OT: 160mg methadone, 240mg oxy, 60mg amphetamines, 300mg lyrica. (My antibiotics, ibuprofen & APAP too =D).

Last edited:
Referred to the coke. The problem, however, is the lack of sleep.

Feel ok, no shitty after-effects, resting pulse: 64..

1,5 mg clonazepam and two lines helped a LOT.

Might refill after lunch.

Ahh, I see. Yeah I've always found it a little ironic how great benzos work against most symptoms of stimulant-induced sleep deprivation (which is much different from regular sleep deprivation, even when the stimulant is cocaine and it is high purity stuff), even if the benzos are to combat the side-effects in order to help with you becoming functional and not to go to sleep. They seem to take away the difference between regular sleep deprivation (which isn't THAT debilitating) and stimulant-induced sleep deprivation.

So, while benzos help a great deal with clearheadedness and therefore with functionality, on their own they aren't ideal if you've skipped more than 1 night's sleep. :D

Well anyway, you have more cocaine, which along with benzos are quite wonderful for exactly your situation. I prefer benzos, opiates and then coke or another stimulant, as (for me) it takes away the after effects of not sleeping because of stim use even more. But maybe that's because I'm an opiate addict through and through. They make me *way* more clearheaded though than just benzos by themselves.

Last edited:
It's a bit tricky to choose strategic opportunities, but i has worked so far.

I love opioids too much, sadly; stimulants, however, i can often control.

It worked out fine. Maybe used 0,2-0,3 grams divided into four lines (plus a fifth at home). Now I'm one my way home, planning on doing nothing else except for:

Weed
Maybe 1 mg clonazepam

Get at least 9 hrs of sleep

Edit: one fat line coke
NEIH, vaped
1 mg clonazepam
0,5 mg alprazolam

About to light a joint.

This day went smoother than expected

Last edited:
Free from work tomorrow and just got a new Playstation 4 (someone stole the last one owned).

Coke, soon 1 gram
NEIH, vaped, 300 mg
A fat joint with hash
1,5 mg clonazepam
128 mg loperamide (works better than tramadol for me; especially if you have a benzo, you'll get a crisper opioid contentness.

I'm more than neurochemically satisfied, so to speak

Last edited:
Took a powernap. Just vaped some more NEIH, smoked a joint. Finishen reading 'Neuromancer' seconds ago. Time to devour country zero.

^^^ Neat stuff dude, I'm almost halfway thru Neuromancer myself. Picked it up over the weekend and started it last night :)

OT: Drinking beer against better judgement. I have a head cold and feel like shit, so of course I'm ignoring my health in favor of an altered mind-state.

Rolled a pure joint filled with at least 1,2 gram white widdow. Just took a bump coke, listening to heavy psych/blues: just being. Zen, almost.

Hah! I'm at page 128. I've read a LOT (adore faulkner, as an example) and Neuromancer is so fucking good. Sets the atmosphere with beautiful language (... where the sky is silver poisoned, beyond the chainlink and prison of the skull), addictive as fuck. Mainly reading it during my train rides to and from work, 2x50 min, and during the weekends. At home, i've mostly been reading 'from hell' and 'preacher'. Love both. They give my existence meaning, allow me to escape the sad state of todays self-anchored reality, now converged with a new reality, the digital one: the physical and digital have a bilateral causal relation

Took 0,5 mg clonazepam and,
a decent line of coke

really like sativa and a reasonable dose benso with coke

Feeling amazing :)

Last edited:
160mg oxy just now, also 300mg lyrica, 2mg alprazolam & 40mg amphetamines.

Feels gud mon. Also still feeling the methadone from this morning (took my full 160mg today for a change, I rarely do this)

3 lines of numbah 4
1mg clonazolam

Cut back pretty decently but my subs are mysteriously missing....dope instead. So much euphoria. I've been doing like micro bumps whenever I get some and have been sick nearly till out of w/d.

Damn y’all I had the craziest flight home from Me He Co!

First off I don’t think little dogs should be allowed on planes they should be in the bottom with the rest second dog shit on a plane is way worse then baby shit on a plane lmao ??

There was two lil dogs on my flight first the puppy was with a young girl and the dog had a vest on said don’t pet me I seen this puppy while waiting at the gate it was a very cute puppy so I get on the plane and sitting thinking back how I used to get stupid high and nod off on these flights to the point I would nod and face plant the tray you pull out for drinks causing my drink to splash on me while I’m flopping around lol people looking at me like wtf is up with this guy. Then I go get high again.
Anyways sitting there and the puppy and young girl are sitting next to me in the middle seat I’m on the window: I look at her and say hey a puppy you know all like yes I get to sit next to a puppy. I asked her why she had the puppy in the first place and she’s says I shit you not with out missing a beat “ it’s so I don’t kill people” like how do I say anything after that right. Told her not to stab me with a pen while I sleep she laughed but I was serious.
So the other dog was a little shitzu looking thing with a old couple and the woman was in first class and the man was in the middle seat in front of psycho kid. So half way through this flight the wife comes back and said you deal with the dog to the man he gets up goes gets the dog I guess it shit in first class on the floor. Then shit in the hall way I’m in row 14 so ya it was a crazy flight for sure. On the way out after we land you can see four pads on the floor and some cleaning crew with masks and gloves coming on.

I was worried about my methadone running out before my next fill. So I got some extra oxycodone today 40 of the 15mg green ones and a few extra dones too hope to find some more before I leave for work but I have ten days before my fill so I should be ok.

Today is 40 mg methadone
60mg oxycodone feels good and I know tomorrow morning I’ll be happy to wake up lol

Good night everyone on bluelight and this forum we have stay blessed and high!!

Joe Bean

Status
Not open for further replies.