• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw my PO this morning... Ready to burn some good bud for the next 7-9 days till I have to stop again

I remember that one... just be careful man. Remember, just because you pass, doesn't mean you're at 0 ng/ml. I pissed "clean" for months before the low numbers added up and I popped dirty...

ot: just fucking tired, been sleeping so much lately. Chalice was a fucking bust--fucking heat, fucking dumbass motherfuckers. Seriously, humans just make me fucking sick, so stupid, why can't there just be a mass extinction event already? And people who live in inland california are just the worst..

^ yea I'm fortunate that at this point my probation urines are dip-stick style instant ones and they aren't set to the lab and that I'm aware of when I have to see the guy otherwise I wouldn't wanna risk smoking at all.

Smoked a bowl... Just finished watching the home run derby. Prob gonna smoke some more in a bit.

Having a very intense DPT trip, and I was listening to some bizarrely entrancing mood music that really set my soul on fire! <3

Update: Kept taking DPT. Thought I overdosed (but I didn't - I don't think, my vital signs were normal when the ambulance arrived) so I drank shampoo and toilet water to make myself puke up the drugs. That made me sick and I thought I was dying and that I was destroying the universe. And I was trying to stop it from dying. I kept seeing these lights shining. And I was fully conscious when they put me in the ambulance and I was instantly at the hospital, still fully conscious like I was teleported there. I don't know how I could have passed out cold with such perfect timing.

I also figured out that I killed Nick Drake by overdosing on Amitriptyline, Doxepin, and lots of other drugs that had not been invented at the time of his death when I was 14 and they teleported into his body and killed him. I may have killed Ian Curtis from Joy Division too. I said I worked in Hell's Darker Chambers - I doubt if many of those watching knew what that meant. It was a place in the last song on the album Closer before he shot himself in the head. It is about committing suicide and going to Hell.

When I was sober yesterday morning, I thought I might turn into a zombie and start eating people if I died so I was wanting someone to shoot me in the head. I wasn't sure if they would come to my house or if I was supposed to go somewhere else. I thought I figured out I was supposed to go to this other house to be shot, but that did not happen. I also thought maybe I was supposed to get in the ditch for them to shoot me. I could not figure it out. Now I know, that is not the way it is supposed to work...something interesting is going down in a couple of years or so, I've been told by my telepathic bird.

Last update: 4:31

Thought I'd mention, my life seemed like it was turning into A Nightmare On Elm Street while I was tripping on DPT. It really freaked me out, and I fucking lost it! But in the end, it didn't hurt me and it actually will be really memorable, I'll place it into the "Great bad trip I don't ever want to repeat" category.

Update: Afternoon, last 7:14AM.
Gonna smoke some 5-F-APINACA and I think I'll go buy some more Irish Cream and drink that down, it is good. And see if there is any other interesting booze to try.

Last edited:
A couple of hours ago i dropped 3 Victan 2mg, Smoked some quality hashish then plugged 40mg Ritalin, Drank a Corona... Dropped a 2mg Xanax bar, 20mg Valium, emoked mo hash.....plugged 30mg Ritalin, dropped 250mg phenobarbital, 150mg meprobamate, 2mg Loprazolam so far.... listening to music smokin rollies sipping Corona "★★★☆☆
edit
105mg phenobarbital, 70mg meprobamate downed with a Corona accompanied with mature cheddar cheese ;-) aaaaand 0.5mg Xanax.... so far....
My man, Corona's ftfw!
--
Hyphy as fuck, got my PFBFentyyyyy + More Conazolam on decc. Hit my nose with 4 sprays, since these past few days I've been fucking up via IV Hydromorph.. I'm slippin, fellas.

Roughly 32mg PFBF Intranasally, just slammed 8mg Hydromorph, going to SL 4mg Lorazepam, and take 50mg Diph, then I shall (Hopefully!) nod my to victory!
Night, broj's! <3!

1600 gabapentin
4mg clonazepam
cimetidine
cannabis
a lot of beer, earlier before I passed out for a min.

Just drank a couple 24oz brews on top of my morning 40mg methadone. Feeling pretty good right now. Gonna smoke some bud later.

30mg hydrocodone, 1.25mg alprazolam, 50mg promethazine, and 300mg ketoconazole as a potentiator.

My blood test results were highly abnormal, for my immune system cells for when I was at the ER. I think I may have HIV.

I was going to do some AB-FUBINACA (synthetic cannabinoids lower my blood pressure dangerously for some reason, other people on here seem to tolerate them so well) and as I was getting my pills (mostly my normal prescriptions), I started putting them in my bottle of blood pressure pills. Then this touch lamp came on without anyone touching it. And I got to my room and saw I had a full bottle of blood pressure pills. I am going to flush those synthetic cannabinoids now, I got that message.

I thought you were going to stop taking all drugs? Also, where did you go to college? Did you get a degree? You can tell by your writing that you have some education.

Is tryptamine dreamer doing some kind of role play or is everyone in this thread ignoring the clearly increasingly psychotic ramblings of a mentally ill individual?? :S

8mg clonaz under the tongue
900mg gabapentin
400mg cimetidine for 'zo potentiation
quality cannabis being smoked

My bupe WD's haven't even phased me, I must have tapered perfectly + plus, I self-medicate w other shit

Is tryptamine dreamer doing some kind of role play or is everyone in this thread ignoring the clearly increasingly psychotic ramblings of a mentally ill individual?? :S

Ignoring vs doing what about it?

We can give our heads up which I have, other then that we come here to share an not to be judged.

Not really much you can do from an anonymous forum.

OT: got a nice caffiene/breakfast buzz goin down

Just added to 40mg/daily methadone:

50mg hydroxizine
Coffee
Bowl of weed

Watching Paranormal Activity 3 on FXX haha.. Gonna smoke more in a bit after I eat

Drank a few beers and next thing I know I'm dropping two hits of LSD; 2 x WOW tabs. The only source I'll ever procure my LSD from, for sure.

Sooo clean, such a clean trip

Status
Not open for further replies.