• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. "Summertime acid trips?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ignoring vs doing what about it?

We can give our heads up which I have, other then that we come here to share an not to be judged.

Not really much you can do from an anonymous forum.

OT: got a nice caffiene/breakfast buzz goin down

Trying to get some kind of contact information for him to inform someone? Or for God's sake at least not encouraging the guy, the content of his posts suggests he's seriously having a psychotic break and the last thing he needs is people on here supporting his fantasies...

Trying to get some kind of contact information for him to inform someone? Or for God's sake at least not encouraging the guy, the content of his posts suggests he's seriously having a psychotic break and the last thing he needs is people on here supporting his fantasies...

So what exactly did you do about it other than criticize others?

30 mg of Hydrocodone, decently high. Getting my first paycheck from my new job, gonna be nice. Definitely get drunk tomorrow, probably pick up some weed. Might try Kratom for the first time this weekend. I'm thinkin' Bali strain, I've read that's more sedating.

So what exactly did you do about it other than criticize others?

Ignoring vs doing what about it?

We can give our heads up which I have, other then that we come here to share an not to be judged.

Not really much you can do from an anonymous forum.

Pretty much this. It's an anonymous forum. People do not come here to be judged or get some half-assed intervention from people who don't know them or their life circumstances. I think we've all mentioned on occasion that we think he pushes the limits of recreational drug exploration, but since it doesn't infringe on my rights as a human being, I leave him to it.

If you have a continuing problem with it, I trust you'll keep it to yourself or talk to T*D privately.

ot: 5mg oxy down de hatch, many dabs on the plate
enjoying the end of my oxy, I think beginning of next month I'm gonna make the jump...

Pretty much this. It's an anonymous forum. People do not come here to be judged or get some half-assed intervention from people who don't know them or their life circumstances. I think we've all mentioned on occasion that we think he pushes the limits of recreational drug exploration, but since it doesn't infringe on my rights as a human being, I leave him to it.

If you have a continuing problem with it, I trust you'll keep it to yourself or talk to T*D privately.

ot: 5mg oxy down de hatch, many dabs on the plate
enjoying the end of my oxy, I think beginning of next month I'm gonna make the jump...

Holy fucking shit are you READING his posts? He thinks he has super powers, he thinks he can destroy the universe, he thinks he can change time, he thinks he has godlike abilities, and that's just the last couple of posts. This goes far past merely pushing the limits of drug use and firmly into the area of psychosis.

Smoked some hash, now im on the way to the bar. Going to get drunk tonight

Passed out earlier. Felt really sedated. Just smoked a bowl and got an iced coffee now I'm back home watching TV.

Today my diet consisted of:

Dexedrine, 10-ish mg
Dihydrocodeine, 30-ish mg
Tianeptine, 15 mg
Codeine, 30 mg
Prozac, 20 mg

Gonna pick up some propylhexedrine tonight and probably end the night with a bit of weed. Yum.

Holy fucking shit are you READING his posts? He thinks he has super powers, he thinks he can destroy the universe, he thinks he can change time, he thinks he has godlike abilities, and that's just the last couple of posts. This goes far past merely pushing the limits of drug use and firmly into the area of psychosis.

Not really, his posts are often long but he doesn't violate the BLUA so I don't read them that closely (sorry T*D). And while I might agree with you that's he's pushing the limits of drug use and obviously in your opinion he's psychotic, but I would dispute your accusation that anyone is "indulging his delusions." I don't think anyone here is doing that, it's simply a non-judgmental space for drug discussion. And while the spirit of the site is Harm Reduction, you should note the use of the term "reduction" as opposed to "elimination." I'm also not convinced you even understand the mission of Bluelight, based on your recent posts.

Reported it to the moderators and PM'ed the guy. A damn sight better than indulging his delusions.

He's had help. He's been to the "nut house" as he calls it. He might just be a bit more sane than you think. There are alot of his post that you can find clarity in his words. Dude just likes to trip. Nice of you to worry about him but he seems to be able to hold is own. Also, I'm pretty sure he lives with his mom and has other family that comes through too.

T*D may have his own reality but he also has family looking after him and he always goes to the hospital when he is concerned. there's nothing any of us can say or do to help him more than what he has already got. Can we please get back to the topic at hand?

I'm drinking really strong beer now, and then when I wake up later this afternoon (right now is bedtime) im brewing pods, chewing benzos, and probably gonna get a pack of grits to smoke.

T*D is a actually a cool ass dude, despite what you may gather from his last set of posts. If he has family to take care of him at home and is observative enough to know when he needs to go to the "nut house", then I think he's covered.

How is anyone supporting his fantasies on here? That literally never happened in any way, shape or form.

Might as well my foggy head foggier and start my morn off with a few beers and a bowl. My back is sore from tripping might dose the 0.5mg bupe I got left.

Last edited:
40mg methadone
50mg hydroxyzine
Coffee
Few hits of bud

Friday bitches

Yay for Friday! :D ;)

• 0.4 grams (four bags) of good quality (~70% pure with Diphenhydramine cut added) Heroin IV'ed
  • a few lines of mediocre (50-60% pure with DiMethoCaine cut added) Cocaine insufflated
  • 160 mg of Oxycodone insufflated
  • 90 mg of Methylphenidate insufflated
  • 30 mg of Diazepam swallowed
  • 1 mg of Clonazepam taken sublingually
  • 120 mg of Dipipamperon (neuroleptic for PDD-NOS and complex PTSD) swallowed
  • smoked one big fat joint filled with White Widow cannabis / Pink & Blue lotus flower / Wild Dagga / Passion flower and several Lucky Strike original 1871's recipe cigarettes
  • Drank about 3-5 cups of good black coffee which always tastes best when made by your own :)

Bought 5 grams of Methylone (bk-MDMA), 3 grams of Mephedrone (4-MMC), 5 grams of Dichloropane (RTI-111), 1 gram of MethyleneDioxyPyroValerone (MDPV) and 5 grams of Ethylphenidate (EPH) + a bundle of Heroin (10 bags of 80-100 mg 70-75% pure dope cut with Diphenhydramine (DPH) and other cuts / fillers) <-- Got it for the weekends only and will only IV and smoke it with my two girls (A + R if you are reading this: BBQ + houseparty afterwards tomorrow! :D let others know... :)). Also I like the fact that my dealer lets me know which cuts / fillers are involved. :D

--» Peace o/

Just arrived in the UK today, so now begins day one of no weed! this will be a 12-day venture, and it already seems like alcohol will be the drug i will be using out here... maybe i can get some T3s out here? or maybe it wont even do anything, codeine always was super weak ime.

i did some mushrooms+ketamine the night before i flew out, that was super weird, not nearly as bomb as L+K. it made sex really bomb though.

50mg meth and 50mg heroin iv in one. I feel perfect. Some don't like it, but to enjoy being in the middle of up and downs to me is like waking up to a better than average day. just feel great together to me.

Feeling spacey as fuck on 240mg of codeine. Last time I forget an antihistamine and turned fucked red and was itching like crazy. Never skip the antihistamine, especially with codeine.

Status
Not open for further replies.