Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
@sirtopham
Maybe it's more like:
Kratom mixed with water: 15-20min.
Kratom+water+lemon juice (and waiting ~10min before drinking the mixture): 10-17min.

It also feels a bit stronger but honestly it's hard to say, I don't think it's a massive improvement. I tried it that day because I was almost out of kratom and so I wanted to see if I could make it come up faster and stronger without using potentiators.
Now I just went back to my usual method.

OT:
~25-30mg of dextrometh
3g of red Thai kratom
0.25mg of Etizolam (going to take more later)

Ok, word. I might try a new tech the next time I dose kratom because waiting hours is not cool, though doing so while keeping it capped might be a very tall order.

I'm not high because I ran out of phenibut and I'm lame and shouldn't be posting in this thread :p I'm also broke so it will be a minute before I can get high without divine intervention.

Morning ritual of satanic trip hop/shadow rap and a touch of pop punk, 4mg etizolam, smoking a black and mild, sippin coffee on my balcony. On this cloudy Florida day. Gonna take some GABA, magnesium, and 5htp after.

STH: I understand your clarity high now (etizolam doesn't even impair me anymore I'm tapering). Still would love some morphine in my blood though. Or some pots. Also gave up the boozing recently.

^ive been clean from alcohol six months. Lost ten pounds.

Also got a black and mild I will smoke soon.

OT;
hydrocodone 70 mg. (Not enough)

Indica buds, snus

I've only been clean from booze ten days 8o Going strong though, no cravings. It's good to be rid of that bear in particular.

Also I've run into repeated obstacles in trying to accomplish the acquisition of my pops, so it looks like I'm gonna have to settle for kratom for the time being. What a shame.

OT: 12 caps maeng da kratom, 45mg DXM. It's been a couple weeks since I've had either however, so it feels extra nice now.

I've only been clean from booze ten days 8o Going strong though, no cravings. It's good to be rid of that bear in particular.

Also I've run into repeated obstacles in trying to accomplish the acquisition of my pops, so it looks like I'm gonna have to settle for kratom for the time being. What a shame.

OT: 12 caps maeng da kratom, 45mg DXM. It's been a couple weeks since I've had either however, so it feels extra nice now.

Hey 10 days is still great man. I'm in Florida and go to the beach a lot with fam (drinkers) so drinking is hard to avoid for me. Drank one beer last night and felt a little buzz tho so that was nice. Lately my new vice is cigars though. I smoke like 4 black and milds a day lol. Running low on cash, but the clerks always throw me extra. I think these last 5 are it for a while.

~4mg etizolam
Nicotine and caffeine
Vitamin D from the almost hellish sun on my morning walk
5htp, mag, GABA

How much kratom would you say you're taking in those capsules? I'm assuming it's 0.5g or 1g per 00 cap?

1.5g phenibut
2mg etizex etizolam
6 grams of a 70/15/15 Yellow Vietnam/White Vietnam/Gold Bali mix
Gonna smoke a bowl of GG#4 once everything settles in.
And a couple cups of coffee and pulls from one of those pod-type vapes, w/ the nicotine in salt form. I see how these could be habit forming as fuck.
Altogether, not a bad way to kick off this day. %)

Trying to distract myself from starting a new job in the next few days. Anxiously awaiting the rest of my etizolam and alprazolam.

Last edited:
Took a Kratom extract in the A.M.

Been staggering 150mgs of Gabapentin every 45 minutes for the whole day im feeling pretty floaty right now. Been smoking some herb also so that adds its own flavor to the mix. The strain is Green Candy.

Have a very small tolerance to Gabapentin at the moment so taking it in this manner is having a profound effect, strong sedative effects.

I'm one of those people who metabolize this drug pretty well. When i eat some fatty foods and dose without tolerance, i get high as a kite :D

Last edited:
♤ gabapentin never gave me anything but wobbles (at what's considered recreational doses) and slight opioid potentiation. But then again, my GABA tolerance is unbelievable, nothing can touch it besides the class of benzos that give people day long blackouts (flubro-x, phenazepam, clonazolam) lol. Even with those I get mild recreation effects lol. Trying to work on that though...

7mg etizolam (it's been a frustrating day)
Coffee
Been breaking down these black and milds and rolling them in 2 zig papers to eliminate my ridiculous cigar habit, 2 of those atm

How much kratom would you say you're taking in those capsules? I'm assuming it's 0.5g or 1g per 00 cap?

I wish I knew. Seriously! I took 14 capsules today and I have no idea if I took 3 grams, 5, 7, or 10. I'd be surprised if it's 1g per cap. All I know is that I need at least 8 for the high to be worthwhile. I like taking 10-12, though 14 feels real good right now.

I also took 45mg dxm and 50mg hydroxyzine. Drinking some daaaaank coffee. It's too bad kratom doesn't last longer.

I have about 0.8 g of brawn heroin, pretty sweet quality. I hardly even smoked any yet, but already feels veeery good. Makes up for the last time I bought, 4 days ago that I had like 1.5 g but didn't do shit.

125Mg methadone
Two cups coffee
Smoked a bowl of herb on my way to the methadone clinic this morning at 6:30 and the second bowl just now

0.5g of the best weed I’ve smoked in my life
25mg dextroamphetamine (15mg Dexedrine Spansule 10mg Dextrostat)
1g methocarbamol
5mg Valium
150mg Lyrica
a few cigarettes

Feeling pretty good.

I do opiates because I don't have money for food so I just get jammed and smoke piles of weed

Took a Kratom extract in the A.M.

Been staggering 150mgs of Gabapentin every 45 minutes for the whole day im feeling pretty floaty right now. Been smoking some herb also so that adds its own flavor to the mix. The strain is Green Candy.

Have a very small tolerance to Gabapentin at the moment so taking it in this manner is having a profound effect, strong sedative effects.

I'm one of those people who metabolize this drug pretty well. When i eat some fatty foods and dose without tolerance, i get high as a kite :D

I'm prescribed 3600mg gabapentin a day. I take about 1600 a day and take a bunch maybe once a week.

Used be on 2400 or 3200mgs but have been down to 1200mgs of it for a long time which seems to work for me. Taking higher doses with no/low tolerance just feel weird; like mixing alcohol with mxe while severely sleep deprived which I never had a good with.

Just took an ice cold dab hit of super lemon haze distillate.

I used be on 1200 a day. Never got much from it. In fact as a mood stabilizer and anxiolytic I would say it failed miserably.

Tonight just etizolam and high levels of nicotine. Benzo tapers suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.