• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicotine metabolizes your benzo quicker.

I read this as "Normies metabolize your banjo quicker" which is also true.

OT: 60mg DXM, black tea w/ milk & honey. Entering a period of near-sobriety. It's so weird, it's almost like being high. The drug is called clarity, haha.

I read this as "Normies metabolize your banjo quicker" which is also true.

OT: 60mg DXM, black tea w/ milk & honey. Entering a period of near-sobriety. It's so weird, it's almost like being high. The drug is called clarity, haha.

Also kinda sober now. I'd call it "miserable, please give me something to escape this mental prison"

What’s up my fellow bluelighters!!! Staying high I hope and if not good for I guess I like to be in my own world myself but sometimes breaks are needed! I’m just taking my methadone I ran out my edibles and oxycodone. I’ll have more edibles here next week sometime and also so good herb �� too maybe go to the dispensary and see what’s up!!! I’m heading to Mexico in one week from today.

50mg methadone snorted
2 cans Pepsi my favorite beverage drug lol

2.5g of kratom (running low)
0.2mg of alprazolam
~20mg of d-meth smoked

First time smoking meth in 3 months, so yeah my tolerance is pretty low.

125Mg methadone
Two cups of coffee
Smoked about a gram of some dank AF Indica but strain name is unknown
Plus I was still baked when getting up this morning at 4:30AM, yesterday evening I ate two 75mg THC edibles

6 grams of Gold Bali kratom, 1mg alprazolam sub-L

Edit: Added 5 grams of kratom, 10mg 3-HO-PCP, another .5mg alpraz, and smoking on some GSC.

Once again trying my hand at moderate benzo use lol

Last edited:
Today I had:
~20mg of d-meth (last hit was 5h ago)
~0.15mg of alprazolam
5.7g of kratom

Going to take another 2.6g of kratom. I put it in a water bottle with about 200mL of water and some lemon juice and shake it vigorously (I then let it sit for a while and repeat the shaking part again). I feel like the effects come up stronger this way.

^^^ how much faster/stronger vs regular toss n wash? since i can't tolerate plain kratom anymore and have begun using gel caps, i notice the onset is very delayed. i tend to get a "rush" of warm good feeling up to 2-3 hours after i consume the caps. and then ride a peak for about 4-5 hours.

if you can even count what i've got in my system, it's only 25mg hydroxyzine and 500mg phenibut. i tried to buy some opiates tonight, but my only connect is a bulk supplier and things didn't go as planned. boo hoo >:[

edit: got things straightened out finally. my 4th annual fall season opiate binge will be under way soon, hip hip hooray.

Last edited:
Nicotine metabolizes your benzo quicker.

Mind providing a source for that? It's a piece of very useful info if true.

OT: 5 mg etizolam subL 2 hours ago, followed by 40 mg N-ethylhexedrone (hexen) plugged just now. Although still so tired after the work day I'm contemplating another hexen shot.

Also got some 3-MeO-PCP but trying to stay away until the weekend.

Here is one Source

OT: small bit of coffee before a long day

EDIT: I did a closer read through of the text linked above. It notes that the decrease of benzo presence in one's blood is due to chemicals other than nicotine in cigarette smoke. Perhaps one can avoid that effect by consuming nicotine transdermally or orally (gum, chew, or dip) instead. I don't have a better article to share at the moment, but I've come across peer-reviewed literature on the subject before.

Last edited:
Oh opiate WD how i didn't miss you
Kratom helps a touch but still leaves my legs and arms all achey. STH i envy you being high on sobriety, i really wish i could do that stuff.

Smoked a small spliff at 5AM
Then downed two cups of coffee at Starbucks before catching the bus to go to the methadone clinic for my 125mg methadone then I smoked a small bowl and a 3rd cup of coffee at 7:45 with breakfast

Hmmm today I had 1600mg gabapentin staggered along with 180mg of methadone feeling quite grooooooovy ??

^^^ how much faster/stronger vs regular toss n wash? since i can't tolerate plain kratom anymore and have begun using gel caps, i notice the onset is very delayed. i tend to get a "rush" of warm good feeling up to 2-3 hours after i consume the caps. and then ride a peak for about 4-5 hours.

if you can even count what i've got in my system, it's only 25mg hydroxyzine and 500mg phenibut. i tried to buy some opiates tonight, but my only connect is a bulk supplier and things didn't go as planned. boo hoo >:[

edit: got things straightened out finally. my 4th annual fall season opiate binge will be under way soon, hip hip hooray.

I don't toss&wash (I always mix it with water first) so can't comment on that, but it's definitely faster than caps. It comes up in 20min or less.

Which opiate are you planning on getting for your next seasonal binge?

Just had 3g of kratom. Just listening to music at the moment, and grinding some weed.

Feeling goooooood!!! 90mg methadone half snorted and half oral. Been waiting on my trip tomorrow to come. Heading south over the border of Mexico. There all pick up some Valium right away and this time I’ll look around for testosterone since it’s known methadone lowers male testosterone. It should help me from being so damn lethargic and just blah most days I don’t work. Hope everyone is safe and doing well!!! Stay lifted or high and dry lol

@Tryptamino: I'd wager it's more like being high on clarity. I was high, drunk, and hungover for so long, I forgot what it felt like to have a clear head. It's kind of nice sometimes. Still miss my drogs though.

@4meSM: Oh yeah, sorry, I meant toss and wash as in plain kratom vs. kratom with lemon juice. If kratom with lemon juice comes on in 20 minutes, is plain kratom more like 40? I can't really remember; the last time I didn't use caps was years ago. For my upcoming binge I have approximately a pound of poppy pods. Oral morphine is my favorite non pharmaceutical opiate (yes I know there is such a thing as pharmaceutical morphine).

I just got home from work, I'm not high, it's kind of lame, I'm going to go for a jog to get some endocannabinoids.

Status
Not open for further replies.