Not open for further replies.
600mg pregabalin
15mg hydrocodone bitartrate
15mg mirtazapine
400mg 4-MMC HCl
37.5mg venlafaxine HCl
A cup of tea..
In a few hours will get some βk-2C-B HCl, guess 130mg should do fine

Pretty lit atm off a bunch of gabapentins and dabs. Every time i take dabs i get this heavy opiate like nod. I love the synergy of the two substances.
Oh yeah i found another bottle of 100 gabapentins 300mgs i must of stashed em while on ambien or benzos. Pretty stoked, definitely gonna conserve these and not take them every day.

Took me like 20-30 mins to write this due to nodding out ?

I just came down from level nine thousand and it feels alright. I just need to listen to some good music and probably sleep in forever more.

Going to have a dab to even out and enjoy self.

Feeling ok im at that stage where just the right little amount of extra codeine can have me in a bubble floating away from this ugly world but to much will just make me feel worse than if i hadn't taken any

Pretty lit atm off a bunch of gabapentins and dabs. Every time i take dabs i get this heavy opiate like nod. I love the synergy of the two substances.
Oh yeah i found another bottle of 100 gabapentins 300mgs i must of stashed em while on ambien or benzos. Pretty stoked, definitely gonna conserve these and not take them every day.

Took me like 20-30 mins to write this due to nodding out ?

i'm terrified of gabapentin, ( it helps seizures, though)
i could take one but too scared,
that sounds strong, Lol. ?
~
my cetirizine isn't mixing well
with my xanax from my
hydrocodone huge big butt taper.

I just came down from level nine thousand and it feels alright. I just need to listen to some good music and probably sleep in forever more.

Going to have a dab to even out and enjoy self.

sweet. oh i mean stay sweet.
oh uh not too sweet.

sounds sweet. ??

sweet. oh i mean stay sweet.
oh uh not too sweet.

sounds sweet. ??
what are you on Hylight :love:

Im feeling gooooood real good worked my way up to 1200mgs of codeine and i also got some pure dxm syrup and last night i had some pst about 500 grams but i think i put to many seeds in at once because i got like a quarter the water i started with still when it kicked in it was nice i can still feel it on top of my codeine im starting to like pst to much anyone else here currently do pst? If so what dose?

I am totally fine paying for it I just think I have a problem and need to get off it as much as I use it. Omg. It’s just so dank I can’t help myself. I would probably just smoke a bunch of pot without something occupying the CB-1 receptor. I am not entirely happy with my inability to stop using it. But I am coming to accept it and I love the high still. I am sure I always will.

I am just chilling on 2 dabs.

dabs = trying to withdrawal from prescription drugs,
but not that quite sure now.
whoaaa a day without dabs is like ☹ ?

what are you on Hylight :love:

Im feeling gooooood real good worked my way up to 1200mgs of codeine and i also got some pure dxm syrup and last night i had some pst about 500 grams but i think i put to many seeds in at once because i got like a quarter the water i started with still when it kicked in it was nice i can still feel it on top of my codeine im starting to like pst to much anyone else here currently do pst? If so what dose?

i said whoa whoa whoa.
?.

I've been their hun hang in their don't feel bad for trying to stop the sickness x

Buzzing like a bumble bee I just love codeine I've tried 5 different opioids/opiates from dhc to pst and let me tell you for some reason it does nothing compared to the codeine I mean it does do something but I'm left with such a huge craving for codeine I can't enjoy my fish and eat it :) I wish their was a codeine fairy who put pure codeine pills under your pillow or something I've had dreams of it happening but sadly when I wake up nothing DAMN YOU REALITY DAMN YOU!!!!!!!

So far I've had 150mg sertraline, 100mg lamotrigine, 50mg chlorpromazine and 250mg Tramadol.
Not really high, just comfortably calm.

sorry.
my chiwawa's name is muddhoney.

edit : oh and a "dab" will make you "really really good"

its natural ?

Had 13mg of meth and 3g of red maeng da a few hours ago. Smoking a spliff right now

oh god I'll have to explain it every 10 pages, fml

tumblr_n9jfteg91U1t11wf1o1_400.gif

Imagine decent marjuana has about 20% THC. Imagine you run an extract on good marijuana trim and you get 40-80% pure shatter/wax/BHO and you "dab" this onto a rig like a nail or a skillet. Extension to a bong.

NOT HIGH ENOUGH I woke up feeling ok but I need to even out; coffee and dabs.

Status
Not open for further replies.