• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Slurping Scopolamine Slushies on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a rescue dab

Yes a “rescue” dab. That is when you’re in withdrawal and just want to feel normal and the dose barely works

Fml

Need more.

I'm nursing a bit of a hangover and smoked a couple of bowls of CBD nugs, been waking up with sciatica pain and it makes it completely go away. 2 nights ago I was high as a kite, did mescaline, adderall, a bit of AMT, and was hitting some guy I met's DMT vape pen all night, it was just 2 to blast off but 1 was amazing.

"DMT vape pen" wtf, I would fucking hate that like sipping a beer when I want a beer bong, but I guess if you're on other psychedelics it would be a great boost/intense as fuck?

Glad you had a good time. I'm going to have another dab. Trying to even out still FUCKFUCKFUCK

1200mg Pregabalin
400mg Caffeine
4mg Clonazepam
1mg Alprazolam
vaped loads of high CBD liquid
40mg Oxycodone IR
12mg Hydromorpone nasal
800mg Magnesium
feelin a bit dizzy though not awkward rather super relaxed - kinda enjoyable.
don't wanna move a muscle... just chillin on the couch watching TV.

Another dab. Contemplating the gas pedal vs the breaks, metaphorically. Contemplating leaving it in neutral. So many decisions.

Slept crappy last night and got woken up early multiple times. Felling a bit better after some dabs of distilette. Really love how smooth they go down. They have a good balance of cannabinoids. They are a bit higher in the non- psychoactive cannabinoids than some other oils from other places but not too much like one I have is 6.7% cbg with 84% thc and trace amounts of other cannabinoids with terps. Really like ones that are high in cbg find it helps better for pain and relaxation better than cbd; doesn't kill the euphoria as much as cbd does.

that's so good to know man. I would totally try a high cbg strain/extract some time, especially when I have inflammation-based pain and what not.

I'm going to have a few more dabs and some coffee because it's outrageous I'm yawning and tired as shit and it's the afternoon.

I fuckin hate drugs guys

I dont even have a tolerance for this shit I've been doing, but it's fun like the first 3 times and then becomes basically inactive

All of my loud and ignorant ass family members finally went back to where they came from and I should have some bromazepam tomorrow, the suffering is almost over

Yeah tolerance can build quick, I tend to be kind of on the conservative side with some of the substances I use i.e. benzos. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I've had a few dabs, finally feeling kind of sedate and settling out. Going to have a meal and watch stuff.

Yeah tolerance can build quick, I tend to be kind of on the conservative side with some of the substances I use i.e. benzos. I can take 'em or leave 'em. I've had a few dabs, finally feeling kind of sedate and settling out. Going to have a meal and watch stuff.

I've been having a little issue with impulse control lately. Holidays are hell

OT:
I've decided to deal with that, and all of the other issues, with alcohol. My sister went to the airport a little while ago (I'm not crying you're crying) so I'm having a few beers & G about it. I don't get to see her often and I just wish I could've spent a little more time with her. We smoked a bong with my older cousin and her hot friend in my room though that was pretty cool.

Amp when I need to go to work in a little over an hour. Dab pen and some weed too.

Last edited:
Woke up feeling not so much bad but just weird. I'm not used to waking up not feeling like shit so this is just weird. Going to try to get some things accomplished.

Had a dab. Pretty baked.

I'm pretty fuckin' high

7,385,329 total BL messages

omg I realized when I hit 73,854 (assuming that number will not go up, which it will... so a little past that) I WILL BE THE 1% mind=blown

another dab. I have to be awake but don't feel like coffee yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.