• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rollin on a few hundo millis of caffeine and daily bzd dose

Looking forward to drinking as much as I can without getting sick later today. My friend is visiting from Nippon land and he is a sober sally so he is a great dd. He also wants to buy me food... Silly guy. We always argue over treating each other, when he sees how much drunk me can eat he'll reconsider.

Gonna be fun though, only thing left to decide is what to pregame with. Thinking breakfast stout and sculpin like usual.

^Im gonna PM you in a sec, i got somethin i need to get off my chest.

OT: I kept yesterday's party goin all night, didn't sleep, and chewed a green 2mg bar at like 4 Am, feelin' chill off that, and ive been sippin on coffee and puffin on weed res the whole time while up to some sketchy activity. Xanax makes me do sketchy shit..

How beautiful to be awake for the Friday morning sunrise, knowing I have nothing to do all day but get higher (gonna cop some more bars) and cool it.

I'll get back to you soon buddy but fr SRS watch the bennies, xanax is known to make people wack for a reason!! I say that out of love. Even though I don't love you. But still, be careful plz.

Right now: thank god for beer is all I gotta say.

50mg morning diclaz maintenance
200mg caffeine pill

Hittin the Indica yo. My weed tolerance is low, per usual. Phew,

Edit: Seriously getting real high, making me a self-serving eddible. Im just gonna be in da couch all day. At my tolerance like .2 of top grade bud gets me medicated and not just high. .3-4 gets me reallyhigh. I dont nomally smoke and eat it too. I'll cya guys later, there's work to be done.

Last edited:
Just some weed. About a couple of joints and beers. Turning out to be a sweet buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Sobre atm
just poured up a hot cup of coffee and loading up a bowl as I type, kinda challenging to be honest.
Then I'm off to da clinic.

My combo for hibernation

4 mg of lorazepam, 25 mg of diphenhydramine HCl, 2 mg of clonazepam, and 3 joints of bubba.

I sleep like shit. For the last three weeks I've not gotten any more than five hours sleep a night. It's 1:30 PM, and I intend to sleep at least until 6pm.
I only do this when I just can't sleep thru the night and it goes on and on for weeks. It's sort of resets my sleep schedule. I end up going to sleep at the normal time anyway even if I have slept the whole day.
goo nigh keeds
;)

Last edited:
less than .5mg of suboxone maybe .2 and some coffee at the peak to kick it in a lil bit. Just maintaining

less than .5mg of suboxone maybe .2 and some coffee at the peak to kick it in a lil bit. Just maintaining

My morning was looking exactly like yours, but my boy called me and he ended up hooking me up with a free .25g of dope cause he wanted to show me a little love for my birthday tomorrow :)

Solid move from a solid dude.

Dude i didnt get .25g but i got a nice ten bump of some quality heroin just for taking my buddy for a ride to cop. I feels goooood. Its been a while.

^^ Same bro haha. Sounds like we had really similar days. I had taken a solid 4-5 days off from dope with only a couple small doses of sub and that bag got me so nice this morning and I still feel really good from it.

Now I'm just chilling waiting to start my evening shift to start.

I'm trying to stay alcoholified for the next 24 hours at least

Its going well. Keep y'all update.

^Respond to my PM @SirTopHam.

Ot: I'm still recovering from last night/today's xanax binge. I did a Suboxone enema, 8mgs, 1/2 hour or so ago

Just picked up some weed that smells like straight grapez. Took a bong rip and I'm feelin toasty. I'm considering going to a bonfire that's like 45 minutes from me. One of my friends really wants me to go. I can't drink though cause I'll have to drive back. Might just kick back and drink some beers at home instead.

Just got outta work.. on the bus on my way to my boy's apartment in Revere to have some brews, smoke a blunt and maybe do a bag of dope if it gets offered

Status
Not open for further replies.