• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
...and a can of 8.4% cider, and half a cup of wine.

Loud music, euphoric...

Salvia is next.

Waddup bluelight long time no see. Most of the browsing i do is on my phone and it wont let me post! I fucking hate it.

Doing really good lowering my etizolam and suboxone dose. I take no etizolam during the day except on a few occasions 1mg or 2. Also, i can now sleep on just 3mg of etiz along with some over the counter sleeping pills plus herbals. And i am also not drinking EVERY SINGLE DAY. Feels good man seriously the tiniest piece off a suboxone strip under the tongue will have me feeling straight all day. I am even skipping days now.

300 mg Neurontin, soon to be 300 more
Coffee!!
50 mg Hydroxyzine
Nicotine.
Hoping to feel pretty good here shortly.. can't take anything that will come up in a UA.
Also hoping everyone is having a nice day =)

methmethmethmethmeth. and sleep deprivation 'cause i kept chasing dat heroin rush last night and never went to bed, except for nods.

t minus one hour until my evening class. my body is ready. (also I'll probably shoot more meth in the bathroom during break so there's that)

two and a half cones of weed.
might do some tramadol later maybe.

smoked a joint and a spliff of some Deadhead OG.

also got some holy grail shatter.

Last edited:
Had 2 dipas this evening with a friend, smoked a spliff (only smoking very infrequently lately, Boohoo). Took a nap, woke up groggy heh heh. Chugged some water, took the bigger half of a valium 10mg, and brought some coffee to work. Having fun so far.

I feel like Jesus right meow lol
.20gs of bomb Tar Heroin (smoked)
100mgs of Promethazine (oral)
5mgs of Alprazolam (oral)
Caffeine (redbull)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)

And still more to come once I get to ze casa!

^I felt like Jesus earlier, off the Opana&Xanax&Cannabis, now i'm comin down gonna smoke sum resin, po' life.

edit: pie just came outta the oven, and im downloading Joe Rogan's new special Rocky Mountain High

Waddup bluelight long time no see. Most of the browsing i do is on my phone and it wont let me post! I fucking hate it.

Doing really good lowering my etizolam and suboxone dose. I take no etizolam during the day except on a few occasions 1mg or 2. Also, i can now sleep on just 3mg of etiz along with some over the counter sleeping pills plus herbals. And i am also not drinking EVERY SINGLE DAY. Feels good man seriously the tiniest piece off a suboxone strip under the tongue will have me feeling straight all day. I am even skipping days now.

Glad to hear shit is goin well. I've been drinking a lot lately. I do most of my posting from my phone too and yesterday I dropped it and the whole front is cracked up, but at least I can use it.

I post in bed. Sitting/standing for extended periods causes chronic pain. The standing is improving as I do PT, but my docs still dont know why I hurt so bad while I sit. PC-bed set up is win.

Taking 150mg dxm cough gells to mellow out, and have the rest later. My 50mg diclazapam just makes me normal, and going out in public to get this makes me want to redose that already (social anxiety). Waiting for the booze stores to open, getting a bottle. Haven't decided between cheap rum or gin. Prolly gin, its closer and higher proof. And those pipe tobaccos.

Edit: 10mg methadone too and postponing any extra dxm or it'll take away from the 'done. Gotta clean my room, and since I dropped my opioid dependency (switching with benzo, which treats the back muscle pain and anxiety very well) the 1 or 2 freebies I get I can actually feel. Brb, liquor store then clean time in a bit. Like, I'll actually end up itchy and a 2nd would get me noddy! That's been unheard of by myself for so long. Infact 150 already is kinda overpowering the done, but my receptors are being tickled which is enough, so I dont care. Seems more trippy since I did the 2g rue + ~15mg 4-aco-dmt yesterday. All I know is this filth needs gone, and I need to work up spent reserves. The ethanol on empty stomach has put me in a weird state. I take it easy on that, smoke, and enjoy motion/music euphoria, then clean time.

Last edited:
Ended up scoring some weed today. Smoking a joint now, ahh a nice indica, old school super skunk. No school tomorrow

Vewwwy high,, 2mgs xanax,, ?mgs weed haha %)

Last edited:
I feel greeeeat but could be higher of course still nodding here n there. Still more substance to come tonight ;-)
.35g of smoked Tar Heroin
5mgs of Alprazolam
Coffee
Camel Turkish goldd

Last night was fucking weird . Tldr version=don't eyeball etizolam powder

So I got off work and was greeted with my half g etiz and a g of mxe, cool right? Snort a few bumps, in the back of my head I knew I should wait to get some PG and my buddy's mg scale before fuxing with the etiz. But we are only human , so I licked a safety pin and stuck it in there and licked it off, I was so high on the mxe I couldn't really feel it. Throw on the new Godzilla but first I had to get higher, so I rack a good line of mxe and do the etiz thing twice more. That's the last I remember until 2 am. I guess I just kept asking my gf if she hated me and kept asking the same questions over and over again, basically I had to be babysat. Woke up and she said I have to get rid of it but fuck that right ?

OT : bump of mxe (no etiz until pg arrives) taking a mini weed break to get the gf off my back. Stay safe guys

Status
Not open for further replies.