• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Probably Pretty High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for the 15mg's of dichloromethylphenidate to act i took the last few lines of 2-FMA, yesss, i hate feeling fucking groggy, brain fog, no motivation etc.
"Lucky" i got my doc appointment today, will have my Ritalin tonight i hope, might be tommorow, but yeah, given i only have 3,4-CTMP left (stim-wise), it's just right timing :)

Feeling great on a little combo of: kratom, alprazolam (weird thing i forgot if i took 1 or 2 pils), coffee, lots of bong rips and tobacco

Early morning Kratom n hydro does wearing off, 20mgs Valium a bowl of weed and a Corona Extreeeezzzzeeee ;), got me feelin' right =D

40mg codeine a little while ago while watching Stand By Me.Its about 12 hours since I took a dose of etizolam an it wasnt a big one, I don't want to dose right now because I'll fall asleep at like 6-7pm and wakeup at 4:30-5am like this morning.
I have a doctors apt tomorrow hopefully getting something that works unlike this effexor, I might just lose my shit if the doctor suggests upping my dose but this is an old doctor who hopefully likes to use benzos to treat anxiety.

Not very high, sadly. All I managed to take today were some tramadols. I'm hoping to get me some goooood H in a couple days though, as a reward for working every day this week. ^_^

.50gs of quality Tar Heroin (smoked)
2mg of Alprazolam (1mg oral and 1mg sublingual)
20mgs of Tizanidine (12mgs oral and sniffed 8mgs)
150mgs of Hydroxyzine (oral)
100mgs of DPH, (oral)
Caffeine (redbull)
Nicotine (camel Turkish golds)
Tylenol (oral, I actually found unisom that has 50mgs of DPH and 325mgs of Tylenol in each tablet which I found to be pretty cool/useful)

I feel pretty damn good eyes are shutting against my will but I'm not quite in nodville.
Lovely body high and feel nicely euphoric still, good day and still have a decent size chunk of H to smoke down on once I get home where I also have plenty more Hydroxyzine, woot woot!!

Last edited:
after a week long binge of dope, benzos and opiates while locked away in a hotel with my bf on some next level fiend shit lol i thought i only had about six bars waiting for me to help ease me back into reality/ brief sobriety but then i found the most glorious of hidden/ forgot goodies in my room: 2 oxy 20s and a couple extra bars in addition to the six imma use for the next week or so of w/d. this was seriously the night i most needed such a find so i couldn't be more estatic! idk if it was god, buddha or satan himself but somebody's got ma back tonight :) much love to a llllllll

Smokin on the doja tonight. Plus a milligram or so of Xanax for ultimate relaxation. And I'm bout to make some Pillsbury cinnamon rolls after I get high. =D

No opiates tonight. :) Peace!

I'm just chilling alone at night killin' my sorrows w/ Diazepam ;)

Also bumpin' k dot.

Last edited:
cancel that, just needed some water

that H20 man, better than all drugs combined. yerp, gets ya fucked up!

I keep attempting to do something, being sure I have and then realising I only thought about the process... =D

I just made some potent bhang. It tastes like skunk piss.

I'm drinking it anyway.

Over the course of the day I took 90mg oxy, 150 tramadol, 60mg morphine ER, 15mg dexedrine, 10mg adderall, 5mg ritalin, 700mg soma, 30mg temazepam and 0.5mg xanax. Like 1000 cigs, few cups of coffee and nearly 48hours no sleep. May be forgetting something but too tired to think.

Getting bored with all these pharms but no access to anything else besides coke.

Smoking black :)

Jealous.
About 5 grams of Kratom because I hate the effects with higher doses. Added 2mg of lorazepam to the mix to see what that would do. First time taking a benzo in 6 years or so having been previously sober for a serious stretch of time. I started that dosing off small and worked my way up to the 2 mgs. im feeling it though. nothing great but better than kratom alone. Could really use some tar or blow

Not psyched.
Don't even know what I want right now - a serotonergic spanglefest or dopaminergic drive into delusion. Hmmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.