Status
Not open for further replies.
10mg diazepam, 20mg zolpidem, 12 drinks, weed and couple grams of phenibut

fuck tolerance :( i don't feel shit

~10g Kratom
8mg Valium
Cannabis

And lots of snow today in the MD :)

Well since i start school again tomorrow I decided to get a lil high today and took:
-7-8g of red vein borneo kratom
-1mg of alprazolam
-a blunt of ak47

It's all kicking in as i smoke the blunt =D

Smoked 5 grams of pure spice today... of course could have never done that without alot of benzos...

Dopesickness, manual labour, aMT, BK-2CB, MPA, MXP, Diclazepam = a loooong day.

Daily dose of etiz wokeup at 8am or so didnt dose till about 3pm I think thats good and I shouldnt have to dose again until im going to sleep.I have an apt thursday gonna get off this shitty effexor and on to a benzo hopefully.

10gs Kratom (redosed around 1pm)
5mg Hydrocodone
500mg APAP
Cannabis

My guy threw me the hydro, he's scripted 'em I think, I know he gets Roxis hehe but I'm brokeski

.40gs of smoked Tar Heroin
13mgs of Alprazolam
20mgs of Tizanidine
10mgs of Flexiril
250mgs of Hydroxyzine
35mgs of Doxylamine

I'm feeling pretty damn good have a lovely body high but I'm not sloppy or anything, surprising I'm pretty clear headed. Fuck tolerance!!

Wait wait wait I'm starting to nod here n there lol feel damn great. :-D

Last edited:
.40gs of smoked Tar Heroin
13mgs of Alprazolam
20mgs of Tizanidine
10mgs of Flexiril
250mgs of Hydroxyzine
35mgs of Doxylamine

I'm feeling pretty damn good have a lovely body high but I'm not sloppy or anything, surprising I'm pretty clear headed. Fuck tolerance!!

How would you rate Flexeril as a potentiator? I always have a ton of 'em lying around but hardly use em with my opies and benzos. BUT I have heard people speak highly of them (as a potentiator).

Flexeril is nice I like it with opiates and benzos. To me it's very clean, I dig it. They are worth trying for sure, they do potentiate opiates n benzos nicely but not to much where you get to sloppy or sedated you know, kinda hard to explain.

The Tizanidine is my new favorite potentiator hands down. It's pretty strong when mixed with opi's n benzos and it has great sedating properties I sleep like I baby on it. Almost like you doubled your dose of opiate and benzos. It also feels clean to me. It's just a bit stronger per mg compared to Flexeril. Definitely worth trying ime. But be careful it has the potential to make ya sloppy.

^ Have you tried cyclobenzaprine as a potentiator? It's also a muscle relaxer but it works better as a potentiator than flexeril, well IME at least.

Took the usual, a bunch of kratom, 400mgs of tramadol, and smoked a good bowl of moon rocks. Not moon rocks as in MDMA, it's bud dipped in hash oil and keif. Wish I had some nitrous though...

images.jpg

65mg oxy, 30mg temazepam, 350mg soma and 5mg methylphenidate. Feels good mane.

^ Have you tried cyclobenzaprine as a potentiator? It's also a muscle relaxer but it works better as a potentiator than flexeril, well IME at least.

Took the usual, a bunch of kratom, 400mgs of tramadol, and smoked a good bowl of moon rocks. Not moon rocks as in MDMA, it's bud dipped in hash oil and keif. Wish I had some nitrous though...

images.jpg

Flexiril is cyclobenzaprine. Brand vs generic name. Same thing as Valium vs diazepam or Klonopin vs clonazepam.

I'm sober, it sucks, I dont care, I'm gonna drink after work!

Shithoused, gotta find BZD's for the morning since per usual I cannot stretch a script for an entire 30 days. Time to smoke a junt and rewatch the purge anarchy.
Zanaflex worked pretty well for muscle pains, flexeril twerked to make me drowsy, soma just got me lit for an hour.. If only they had legs..

^I'd send ya some grips if I could homie. I know all about not being able to stretch benzos over a certain period of time. Soon as I get a little in my system all inhibition is fucking shot and I take a shit-ton more haha. Never fails...

As for me tonight, I'm on repeat of last nights epic combo. Literally the exact same, just taken in different intervals/quantitites.

50mg Hydrocodone
1mg Xanax
100mg Diphenhydramine

And of course I can't forget the innumerable bong rips of OGiesel. This shit is so fire. The smell is pungent as hell and the taste is oh so great. Indica dominant, it's got ya boi strait chillin.

Back to bong rips and nods. Peace! %)

You are reminding me of when I used to take like 600mgs of tram at a time Royce, and I just realized your name is like the car. I'm pretty dumb. Btw 600mg of tram is not very smart thing to do. I just said I'm dumb for fuck sake, no one listen to me plz.

I'm twerkin on my coffee and script but shit is broken at work and as usual I'm the only one here.

*leans back in chair*

I'll check in wit ya homies later this morning probs

Status
Not open for further replies.