• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I tried mixing two fingers of vodka with condensed cream of mushroom soup and milk.

That was too much vodka, so I split the glass I made the soup in into two separate glasses and topped them off with milk.

I could drink this all day now.

^ 4 mg clonazepam is quite a lot, ain't it? Seems like you're enjoying it well.

I enjoyed it. I ended up taking another 1mg for a total of 5mg and was laughing all over the place. Everything was funny. My tolerance to benzos is weird, it combats my social anxiety and anxiety in genera so I'm very talkative and giddy. Eventually I sleep like a baby, but I can stay completely awake on a Xanax bar.

Tonight, I smoked a blunt to myself. Yummy.

i'm definitely partway along the process of getting drunk.

and it's nice.

i made the condition of my admission that i'd get methadone and nothing else such a relief to know the doc feels me there. i have never tried methadone. im hoping im a person who digs it. he said i can always ask for more i needn't tell you guys that is music to my ears.

we didn't get into my sleep benzo or my degen-type sports betting. but the general tone is he'd work with me on all things he even said he lives near the facility he recommended for a medical detox. if i get a super slow taper from my sleep benzo as well then you're right ptc rehab is not sounding bad at all with these ter,ms.

another thing he said that was music to my ears was you come off the 'done when you are ready , it might be weeks , it might be months - but that as well we work with you he said. the counsellors and co-patients might pressure me to taper it down sooner but fudge em right ?

ot: nice 200 mg #4 chunky off white noicechoicejoice heroin - shot into the wrist vein + 2 mgs loprazolam orally it has knocked me on my ass in tandem with the shot (right under where I wear my watch .- my ace in the hole when it comes to sneaky shooting spots.

feels good man..

safe

peace jiggaz....

Basically any opi-lover will at least 'like' methadone. It's not very euphoric, but it is a full agonist which you can easily tell since it's so much more effective than buprenorphine. Methadone can actually take away every single w/d symptom and leave you feeling good, sub just takes away the very worst w/d symptoms (which is useful too in a way, but it'll still leave you feeling like shit because of the symptoms it doesn't help with. Switching from oxy/H to methadone isn't hard at all, (I do it occasionally for a few days/week when I get some 'done from a friend. (Infact I have 2x80mg stashed away somewhere for a rainy day)

It's just another full agonist so no need to wait until you're sick as a dog before dosing, another small bonus. :p

Anyway, yeah they might try to pressure you into lowering your dose when you don't want to yet. But if I'm understanding things correctly; the doctor who said you can do it at your own pace, has the kind of influence there to allow you to taper at the pace you discussed, right? I imagine so, or he wouldn't have been allowed to determine your starting dose nor could he have promised to allow you to taper at your own pace.

Anyway, medication wise it sounds like a reasonable place. Now all it needs is a competent staff and you're set. Is this an in- or out-patient treatment? I'd recommend you do an inpatient but that's up to you. I hope that (if it's inpatient) the living arrangements are good. And the food, but I wouldn't count on the food being that great. Hehe.

Well, you're not going for the food amirite?

OT: 80mg oxy, ~25mg amphetamines and gonna take a benzo now as well as finish the spliff I left sitting in the ashtray while I fell asleep earlier. Haven't decided on loraze- or bromaze-pam yet, will depend on howmany loraz I have left, if I have enough of those left I'll take 2,5mg of that.

Last edited:
I tried to post before but I'm on mobile and it never showed. If this turns into a double post, my bad.

But tonight is a solid 7, I'd say so. First night in my girlfriends new apartment without her roommates, so it's definitely sex, drugs, and techno (well, riddim dub, but still) to celebrate her new job and place.

Speaking just for me:
15mg clorazepate
4mg alprazolam (with a couple more bars for later)
Bong rips (atleast like 2 gs) of some legit, clone only, one-hit-quit sour
.25 g g13 rosin dabs
Little 75mg line of decent ketamine.
And ~.75 g of some of the most legitimate, clean, ACTUAL key-fresh fishscale yay. Bump coke, not line coke, lol.

It's a nice change of pace having access to real high quality coke. That's a blessing I'm not taking for granted lol.

^If you make a post on mobile, it will show, however if you try to edit it, you will end up deleting it. It's a bug. So if you post from mobile, make sure you didn't forget to include anything in your post. Although if you make a double post because you're on mobile I have no problem with it and don't mind merging them for you. (If you were to do so please add something like 'I'm on mobile so I can't edit my previous post' to the top of your second post).

Very euphoric right now. I'm floating on a couple of bowl packs and 4mg of Klonopin. Considering going higher as the euphoria increases. I'm in the best mood I've been in a while. I forgot how relaxing benzos can be.

Yes high doses of benzos give oyu nice body high and mind is at calm.

ATM having eating 60mg oxazepam I think I rise it to 100mg to ge to the sweet spot that many people talk about.

Long time no see HHAY crowd.

1 g codeine and 6 mg bromazepam. Time to go get married.

Any nootropic nerds here? I ordered some phenylpiracetam; wondering if it's any good.

Thats shit lot of codeine, I remember one time when I was in Thailand I bought 600mg pure codeine pills, didnt have much tolerance, I took them in one sit, it was horrible itching and really bad histamine reaction, I had to run to the pharmacy to get antihistamines, it took almost 1 hour before It went down, codeine feels good, but I mostly sticked to tramadol which was very cheap 500mg/1e, 600mg pure codeine was about 5e.

Took some codeine in the morning and smoked half a joint. Now i'm snorting some ethylphenidate I had lying around and it's quite good which is funny because I used to hate it. Anyway that's the last of it and I don't think I'll be able to get more since it's now ilegal and all that.
Ok I have some work to do now.

10mg d-amphetamine oral (Dexedrine IR)
40mg diazepam SL
IV 350-400mg heroin/fentanyl
Marlboro Reds/nicotine
Jones Green Apple Soda

yje first shot of the day i missed - 250 mgws of good heroin down the drain and another wound to worry aout (opefull not the wound par). anyway I corrected that with a 230 mg heroin shot. OHDAHLOAHLI was it strong - pins and needles for days a nod ypou can/'t escape - can prob tell by my posts, but i been trying to get up off this deskchair and into bed for the lAST HALF HOUR, JUST DON'T HAPPEN COS WHEN I FCOME OUT OF ONE NOD I GO BACK INTO ANOTHER DEEP ONEEACH TIME JUST BEFORE I GET UP.

ANYWAY ADDED 2 MGS LOPRAZOLAM

100 MGS CYCLIZINE - FOR THE NAUSEA - WITHOUT IT I\'D BE SPEWING MY GUTS OUT, YES EVENN YOR MIGHT JIGGA VOMITS OFF BIFG SHOTS OF THE DOPE HE GETS,,]

GONNA ADD 1 MORE MG OF LOPRAZOLAM.

SMELL YA LATERS.

CIAOBENNEDICCI

Had a double shot Margarita, now I'm just enjoying a beer at my aunt's house in the southern California suburbs. Have a good day BL!

good to see you havin a great time whosey. enjoy it for those of us less forunate in the ways of supply!

Jones Green Apple Soda

best soda ever!

i've been drinking a lot of coffee, choppping firewood and cleaning the house. i spilled a rye beer on white carpet last night which totally ruined my buzz. it is ok though; things like that encourage me to drink less.

Wow, how hard is it to not miss a shot?? You're either in the vein or you're not, once you're in stay in!!!!

I have very shit veins they give these fake registers or will be in for half he shot then out towards the end.

guess my my misses are semi misses cause there is always is a flag of sorts and before i slam. i call a miss a painful shot where a bump devlops in the area shortly afterwards.

it's weird i will flag then slip out half way or sometimes earlier through the shot. i've noticed this is worse in spots i hit often and doesn't happen in new areas. i once missed twice in the same spot IN THE SAME AFTERNOON - that vein has since collapsed and is surrounded by scare tissue as a consequence My left crook - my old fav spot).

my dope must be very good quality cos i have missed a fuck tonne (big swollen bumps that go away in like a day - sometimes 2) but never an abscess *knock on wood* guess that knowing your dealer for 12 years and him being a a former friend helps. he says he never adds anything to it and gives it to me as he gets it from a ddistributor. i'm the only person he gets it for as well as he is a coke dealer by trade.

anyway the shot after the miss where i didnt miss was one for the books. dayam........ i used a fresh vein and was doubly conscious to keep the rig still when i pushed the plunger down.

being of husky-build doesn't help with veins - i'll say that much.

taking 1 mg more of loprazolam.

lost a like 400 usd today gambling - that coulda bought A LOT of dope.

sigh, it will only sink in when i wake up, where i will prob hit up a loan shark and have another stab at it. we'll see. am sick of this lifestyle and have change planned. plan on going into rehab or switching to methadone soon, probably next week.

SIRTOPHAM, GREEN APPLE SODA IS THE SHIT, runner up for me is Berry Lemonade. You dig that one too?

OT: 3 hits of LSD + 15mg diazepam sublingual administration + 150mg heroin/fent ECP dope + few hits of some decent crack cocaine earlier this evening and rolling up some decent cannabis to kick in the lysergic tryptamine psychedelia (LSD and cannabis is a must for me) + nicotine via Marlboro Reds. Hopefully I can forget that I got fleeced and robbed tonight by some hoodrat fucks at the gas station. I was on way too much diazepam and was in such a trusting, great mood. If I catch that dude around the Marathon gas station again I'm pulling my throwaway on his ass (just bought a bought a Smith and Wesson 9 mil).

Update: smoking this blunt right now

^That sucks about getting robbed bro. :(
Wow, how hard is it to not miss a shot?? You're either in the vein or you're not, once you're in stay in!!!!

Slipping out of a vein isn't really uncommon. Many people (including myself) pull back a tiny bit once or even twice sometimes during the shot to see if I haven't slipped out.
If you're using big veins like the ones in the crooks of your arms slipping out almost never happens, but if you're using smaller veins (because better ones have collapsed or simply because you are rotating and giving the big veins a chance to heal), slipping out isn't at all uncommon. Depends on how steady your hand is I guess, but it can happen to the best of us. Checking if you're still registered during your shot is the only way I know of to make sure you're still in the vein if you're injecting in smaller or rolling veins.

@whosa: you didn't waste the H, it'll still work. It'll take a while longer to come up, and might not be as strong as if you had injected in the vein, but it'll definitely still work. It doesn't just 'disappear' if you shoot it next to a vein. It gets absorbed more slowly. If it was in muscle tissue the BA is still 100%, if it was just below the skin (sc) I don't really know the BA, and I can't really find a decisive answer on google, most say it's between 50-70%. So it's a little bit of a waste, but not completely lost. ;)

OT: Just shot an oxy 80. About to roll a spliff of some hash I thought I'd lost but just found back. I always like it when that happens. :)

^That sucks about getting robbed bro. :(

Slipping out of a vein isn't really uncommon. Many people (including myself) pull back a tiny bit once or even twice sometimes during the shot to see if I haven't slipped out.
If you're using big veins like the ones in the crooks of your arms slipping out almost never happens, but if you're using smaller veins (because better ones have collapsed or simply because you are rotating and giving the big veins a chance to heal), slipping out isn't at all uncommon. Depends on how steady your hand is I guess, but it can happen to the best of us. Checking if you're still registered during your shot is the only way I know of to make sure you're still in the vein if you're injecting in smaller or rolling veins.

@whosa: you didn't waste the H, it'll still work. It'll take a while longer to come up, and might not be as strong as if you had injected in the vein, but it'll definitely still work. It doesn't just 'disappear' if you shoot it next to a vein. It gets absorbed more slowly. If it was in muscle tissue the BA is still 100%, if it was just below the skin (sc) I don't really know the BA, and I can't really find a decisive answer on google, most say it's between 50-70%. So it's a little bit of a waste, but not completely lost. ;)

OT: Just shot an oxy 80. About to roll a spliff of some hash I thought I'd lost but just found back. I always like it when that happens. :)

All I can do is trip face and move on from it. At least I'm alive and I was robbed at gunpoint. Positive outlook to start the LSD trip out the right way.

Yeah sometimes you take a loss in the wacky world o' drugs, it's just unavoidable really. It sucks but yeah, just gotta burn the contact who ripped you off (either literally or figuratively, depending on your mood & abilities hehe) and move on.

In regards to "rolling veins", my veins are awesome and remain awesome, as I was more of a hobbyist when it came to IV usage and not really a seasoned veteran w/ a ton of blown out veins, but sometimes I'd get "semi misses" from using too long of a needle...my veins are pretty shallow and sometimes I'd insert, not register, then withdraw the needle ever so slightly and immediately register. Then I'd start to shoot, although sometimes the needle would then enter a little further in and I'd realize that I was missing yet again *sigh* It got tedious. But in general I was pretty good at it.

One time I had to hit someone else, though, in one single usable veins in the individual's hand, and that fucker rolled like a trustfund kid on spring break, good lord

Status
Not open for further replies.