• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
SIRTOPHAM, GREEN APPLE SODA IS THE SHIT, runner up for me is Berry Lemonade. You dig that one too?

berry lemonade is definitely runner-up. when i read your response i googled it to make sure it was the blue one, as that's all i look for if i can't find the green apple. you have prime taste in soft drinks, my good man.

i'm rolling up a spliff to enjoy my fire with. sticking to my guns and taking a fucking alcohol break because i don't want to waste the next 5 years like i have the past 5.

Yeah sometimes you take a loss in the wacky world o' drugs, it's just unavoidable really. sometimes I'd get "semi misses" from using too long of a needle...
Long points suck! I didn't even realize there were short needles in my first year of heroin use. When i finally got hip to the shorts, I could never go back, the longs DESTROY your veins.

10mg d-amphetamine oral (Dexedrine IR)
40mg diazepam SL
IV 350-400mg heroin/fentanyl
Marlboro Reds/nicotine
Jones Green Apple Soda
Dang dude, 400mgs heroin? Well, actually I guess I used to do 250mg regularly. I probably almost died since back then i had no tolerance, and I remember I would always pass out and come to out of a dream a good while later.

^That sucks about getting robbed bro. :(

Slipping out of a vein isn't really uncommon. Many people (including myself) pull back a tiny bit once or even twice sometimes during the shot to see if I haven't slipped out.
If you're using big veins like the ones in the crooks of your arms slipping out almost never happens, but if you're using smaller veins (because better ones have collapsed or simply because you are rotating and giving the big veins a chance to heal), slipping out isn't at all uncommon. Depends on how steady your hand is I guess, but it can happen to the best of us. Checking if you're still registered during your shot is the only way I know of to make sure you're still in the vein if you're injecting in smaller or rolling veins.

@whosa: you didn't waste the H, it'll still work. It'll take a while longer to come up, and might not be as strong as if you had injected in the vein, but it'll definitely still work. It doesn't just 'disappear' if you shoot it next to a vein. It gets absorbed more slowly. If it was in muscle tissue the BA is still 100%, if it was just below the skin (sc) I don't really know the BA, and I can't really find a decisive answer on google, most say it's between 50-70%. So it's a little bit of a waste, but not completely lost. ;)

OT: Just shot an oxy 80. About to roll a spliff of some hash I thought I'd lost but just found back. I always like it when that happens. :)

YEAH I ALSO PULLBACK IN THE SHOTS I MISS AND I GET BLOOD BUT STILL IT HURTS WHEN I PUSH DOWN NOT LIKE PURE MISS NO FLAG AT ALL(soz caps) pain but like stingy and numb bump afterwards like a miss.

wtf hey ?!?! fat people problems ?!

anyway i started today with one of those missed the last of my H stash too. 230 mgs - really bumbed me out wanted to punch something - pulled back twice in the shot saw blood both times yet the shot stung from start to finish provided no rush and left a numb bubble bump afterwards (all the symptoms of a miss).

anyway when i miss and get no rush it gives me the urge like a mother fucker and cop the dope to get the rush i feel i deserve.

so i just bought a fat gram of near-raw and am now gonna go buy some 8mm 30 g rigs - I have been using 29g 13 mm - and i figure the needles are too long - the veins im hitting are to small to stick em in right to the hilt - i never have these missing problems when the needles are in to the hilt - I can only do big needles to the hilt in big veins like crooks. im currently hitting my wrist and hands.
so yeah off to get 8 mm /1ml bd rigs i go (i not a huge fan of BD - fnd the plungers can be sticky on some of them) but it all i can get today - pharmacy with the alternative one is closed.

brb let you know when i have that fire first shot of the day i been craving. the miss i had earlier has kept me more than well so you are right p2c it aint wasted it sorta a heroincontin long acting kinda roa. albeit unsafe.

fdid another shot - 180

did ANOTHER shot - like 200 mgs - 'cept i did something I have never done before. i cooked my shot in a spoon with a blowtorch. I didn't cook till boiling just till there were bubbles - I must say it does help it dissolve really fast - especially chunks(chunks normaly take longer to dissolve than powder in cold water for me, they'll need repeated stirs where as powder just needs one or two stirs in the spoon) but with some heat I didn't need to stir at all - it al dissolved for me.
Def scores points for convenience - the cold shooting method I have always used requires a fair amount of stiring -cookking eliminated the need for stirring. so might be good for rushed situation where you don't have time for a thorough stirring.
BUT it is clear there is truth to cold shots being better for you - just cos the shot looks clean doesn't mean the cut is gone. and who knows rhat's in the cut too.

At least I can say I've tried the old fashioned cook-your-shot-like-on-the-television method now.

*hops on train to noddesville. iowa*
HOWEVER - I noticed my filter was suspiciously clean and free of cut. The high isn't noticeably better but I was slightly doped up not nodding or anything - this shot has tipped the scales into dream-nodding and twitch-hallucinodding.

Last edited:
What's up fam! It's been a long time since I've been on Bluelight. I'm just chilling and getting drunk rn.

you, making me go all slaphappy up in here.

i'm just messing around don't take it personal.

welcome back!

OT; BOUT TO DO A GOOD NIGHT SHOT. only 100 mgs methinks seeing as i like to leave some for the morrow.

lights went out up in this beeyiaaach like 10 mins ago - was out of prepaid electricity - usually never let that happen. so i go shell gas station to buy some morecome home look in my wallet and i already had some prepaid leectrity token in my pocket so didn't need more.
Dat dope dough. Make a jigga stuuuuPID!!!
In a stupid-stylish-good way.

OT: a lil mini mee smallish shot and 1 mg more loprazoklam. gonna hit the bed soon. gotta a drastic change filled week ahead.....

10! just bought some very fire dope. easily 3x, maybe even 4x better than the stuff i was getting before.

^nice! local powder?

ot: so many dabs, so much thai food, about to add some more dope to the mix

^nice! local powder?

ot: so many dabs, so much thai food, about to add some more dope to the mix

haha no sir, only tar, but it's some very potent tar. wish i could get powder down here.

also dude shoot me a text i dont think i have your number on my current phone.

I was in relaxaxation town last night. 20mg of Vicodin on top of 4mg of Klonopin (had taken 4mg an hour prior to it) so it was benzo and opiate heaven. Then I smoked a blunt of dank to myself, killed the roach in one of my glass bowls and was high as a mothafuckin kite.

Now I'm awake and getting stoned again. To be continued...

Took some kratom and I'm now smoking a spliff.
I'm a little pissed off though, I bought 250g of red vein maeng da and I think I got a bad batch or something. The last time I bought some green maeng da from the same vendor and it was excellent but with the redMD I barely feel it...

Feel pretty great off that China as well 2mg of xanax a just a little speed maybe not enough speed since I'm startin to catch a nod but hey not gonna complain about that anytime soon

Status
Not open for further replies.