• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. On a scale of 1 to Charlie Murphy

Status
Not open for further replies.
^an oc80 ivd does near to fuckall for me. now sadly. fuck alll that may be streching it. id say 5/10 o the pleasure scale tho

ot: ivin good dope , nodding, bettig

should restock the oxycupboard - maybe for the last time tomo (possible self admission to rehab immenent)

Yeahh.. I had to shoot 3.. On top of the 40mg 'done. So my tolerance is still a tad too high for my taste as well. =D
And I'm still not nodding btw. I'm about to smoke a spliff, pop a 2,5mg lorazepam. I reckon that ought to make me nod at this point. ;)

PEAZE, have a good 'un fellas!

I feel surprisingly sober bit I have actual pain. Working on getting a hospital appointment which takes like a day, thanks Obama we think you meant well.

OT: some fent patches, oxy tablets, and good old promethazine & codeine. I would be out cold if I wasn't in pain.

Probably should not drive. I am really trying to get intoxicated, maybe cwe it up later.

Today's dosing was as follows...

Coffee
42mg methadone
.1 clonidine
25oz 8% abv can
Few hits of bud I had left

Boring day. Need to look for steady work tonight and thru the next few days. Right now I'm just chilling in my room watching movies.

JIGGA'Z THURSDAY NlGHT MISCHIEVlOUS BLOWOUT!

Finally did a 100% clean shot of good classically cold cooked (stirred in a plastic spoon til fully dissolved - no applied heat) fine thai WHITE. Nice to have thai white (what we call china white over here) that is actually white and not off white. Makes it feels like heroin from the movies and such. Is just a nice change at at any rate.

Anyway that's feeling rushtastic.

I aslo got 2 mgs of loprazolam that kicked in a few mins ago making me super mellow and noddy and good

alsi 20 mgs of oxycontin chewed (half an oc40) for shits and giggles.

But I have done a FUCKLOAD of good heroin today. Detoxing from this is gonna be a biiiiiiiiatch (that doc better keep his word about methadone in the 120 mg range and if it not got me comfortable I can ask for more he said. I just worried I'll get another doc when I'm actually there. or the good oc doesn't keep his word.

Tomorrow I'm arranging the admission day - gonna make it either monday or tuesday.

but for now I'm in the sky yo.

sailing in the stormy dream ocean in my sturdy steel nod-navigator boat, the Noddy Townsman

*smashes empty bottle of isopropyl alcohol (vintage) on the bow!!!!*

Probably should not drive.

MAybe the case is actually you not "shouldn't" drive, but rather YOU....

NSFW:
CAN'T

drive.

Holy moses I'm so melow I should be in hawaai party gear you know- luaua steezn 'n shit.
I have done decreed my lil old self a stately pleasure dome!

Last edited:
got chick fil a after work, had a nap, went to the weed store, just ordered a pound of pods, brewing some joe

im feelin steezy af right now.

I stayed home mate. I kinda go with my gut on that whole driving thing.

If I don't think I should, I don't.

I am pretty knoddy now, I did knod out for a few hours.

My back is still fucked, now its really stiff and it hurts to bend at all. Thank God I am going to the doctor to get an er admission so it will be like a shot or two of dilly and some scans and hopefully they find out wtf is going on, this just happened this week and crept on me. I have had back pain like this even with a broken tailbone.

A shot of above-average dope, and a bowl of cannabis sativa w/ hash oil on top

This vacation has been going great so far. I've eaten like a pig (the fresh produce here is so awesome compared to what I'm used to, goddamn), getting awesome sleep in a comfortable bed, languished frequently in an awesome hot tub, spent some time with my extended family & just generally got extremely faded on assorted high-quality drugs...and that's just been in one state! The only thing I'm missing is a pair of pretty thighs wrapped around me. :p;)8) This has been a fun week in California! But I'm out!

Niiiice. I miss the legs too tho, my election night nookie didn't come through... but I'm pretty sure I was too fucked up anyway

But I have done a FUCKLOAD of good heroin today. Detoxing from this is gonna be a biiiiiiiiatch (that doc better keep his word about methadone in the 120 mg range and if it not got me comfortable I can ask for more he said. I just worried I'll get another doc when I'm actually there. or the good oc doesn't keep his word.

Tomorrow I'm arranging the admission day - gonna make it either monday or tuesday.

That's awesome man, congrats. As much fun as you seem to have I think most people would push it as long as they could... but I definitely get it with the money problems, etc. it's big of you. Best of luck. And like you said, you can always leave if the Doc doesn't follow his word.

ot: nice line of dope a full 8 hours after my morning dose, then a joint, now dabs

Good luck in advance Whosa, I know that Shit won't be easy. At least I think 120mg of Methadone should be able to hold you pretty well. So that's a definite plus. What are they saying about benzos?

This is my first high in weeks: I did at least 400mg of methylphenidate, and drank a few cups of coffee to go along with it.

The stimulation is real. Especially after taking a lengthy enough break. I think I overestimated the dosage. This isn't the first time I went over 400mg, but it's been a while - and this was in a shorter time frame. My legs were not very good for walking. Probably the strongest high, and the longest I've kept up a high intensity for.

I'm one of those people that can get a really good high from ritalin - I probably should have halved this dosage, but too late I guess...I take as much as possible sublingually (I have IR and concerta), and crush concerta and take that orally to break the time release. I miss the rush of snorting, but sublingual gives stronger and longer lasting stimulation IMO, whereas snorting this tends to make me euphoric for about 30 minutes and then makes me want to have sex. That's not to say that I didn't have any external stimulation.

I'm probably lucky I don't have artery damage from this shit.

400mg of that stuff!? Damn. The last thing I would want with that is coffee. IME Ritalin can be fun but dosing that high isn't fun for me (with amphetamines I take crazy high doses and have fun, but this has too many side effects for me).

Also, good luck with that comedown/crash. Ritalin crashes suck balls. I can only imagine what a crash from such a dose must feel like. :p

OT : a couple oxy80's, 1,25mg lorazepam & 6mg bromazepam. Feeling gud. Though I'd like some weed to go with that. Can't have it all I guess. I'll just dose some more benzos. =D

@Pill It largely depends on how you approach it: being with people helps me a lot. I kept myself from doing more by staying by my friend while she slept. She doesn't really "approve" of drug use, and if I'm desperate to avoid anxiety she's who I turn to. Today the anxiety got pretty crippling at times but I powered through by thinking about my friend, thinking and trying to remember how good I felt like during the peak of my high, and thinking about whether I want to have cardiac arrest today. Ultimately masturbation kept my nerves down, lol...speaking in terms of biological reality though, masturbation can calm people down. And that was the extra thing that kept me from redosing.

At the end of the day though, if I could get away with this comedown everytime - I would spend all of my free money on stimulants. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how you look at it), I can't get away with 100mg without being depressed for several hours every time my dose is that high, let alone 400.

Coffee was completely unnecessary, though. I thought it might add a little edge to the high - but I used so much ritalin I'm unsure what it even did to add or subtract (I don't even feel caffeine on its own). Ultimately, I feel pretty good, but I'm probably going to make a thread regarding having a problem with stimulants today.

Still lots of liquid opium floating through my brain. Brought a little pod tea to work because two fresh tattoos on my bicep and long hours of labor don't mix well.

Smoked a few bowls with coworker friends on break and popped 10mg addy ER along with a cuppa coffee. I feel fucking wonderful @.@

I just opiated a bit and now begins the caffeine and nicotine binge.

I can't smoke a cigarette until the promethazine and codeine start to work.

Waking up is a process for me preferably done where I can sit or lay down whether it is a bed or car seat.

Goes opiates, stomach tablets, benzo, caffeine to wash it down, wait and then smoke. Feeling ok now.

@Pill2Chill (Again) (As a note, this post was kind of me rambling over 30 minutes as I evaluate my current state) I'm starting to fear for my cardiac health - not that there's any persistent problems, but going by the psychonaut wiki, I've exceeded the "toxic dose" multiple times now. It's not like I'm 6'3" 220 or something - I'm small. The dose I did was far, far above the only "lethal dose" I can find. I might be experiencing mild symptoms of overdose - which I've never heard of - but I don't doubt - killing people, but I also can't actually tell if I'm overdosing because some of the symptoms are not even close to overdose level.

Right now, I'm experiencing arm pain, which I've experienced before - generally at higher doses, but not necessarily close to what I'm at.
My legs are tingly. I can't tell if that's even bad though, because they were more than tingly at the peak of effects, while my arm was definitely not in pain.

Sometimes at higher doses, I can feel my pulse in my neck without touching it. I don't feel that now, which makes me think I'm not as in danger as I thought I was.

I think I'm straining my arteries too much, and that's causing pain. My heart is healthy as of the last time it was checked, and I don't have any chest pain.

I put my legs over the sides of my bed. I think that blood was pooling in my lower body/upper legs without reaching my feet and lower leg. I've been laying down a lot. That lessened the feeling, but my feet are still tingly. When I raise my legs above my body, they get shaky.

I might need some of what you have to lower my blood pressure. But benzos in my possession tend to lead to me taking far above what I need, and blacking out. So I'd have to discipline myself and use them to help with stimulant comedowns and not to forget about life...there was a week I pretty much gave myself amnesia anytime I was home. Not my proudest moment(s).

So my symptoms that I've experienced during the ritalin comedown (I guess it's still going on) are arm pain, lower leg/foot tingling (sort of), faster heart beat (not irregular, though: I checked that), dizziness upon standing (sometimes).

Going down a list of overdose symptoms, most don't apply to me. So I don't think I'm overdosing, which is weird, because the lethal dose must be higher than what psychonaut says - or else I would have overdosed several times - even if just a moderate overdose. I am however, risking my health to an unnecessary level, and should probably stop. I advise having something to lower blood pressure if you ever get as high as I did (or relatively near it): deep breaths isn't going to help me long-term...

Ritallin, I dunno it's weird what I consider a dirty amp.

Notice two things can't stop cleaning or taking more ritallin. My friend gave me a bottle once and I spent the next 12 hours moving every single piece of furniture around and vacuuming.

It was nice the house looked better but that lack of control, don't like that.

Oh and I demolish a pack of bubblegum.

Just drinking a cup of coffee. I almost took the acid I've been saving but decided not to, my last time with lsd was over a year ago and don't feel like going on a solo trip right now.
I'm just going to eat 4g of kratom and maybe 0.5mg of alprazolam.
Oh why didn't I save some stims for a boring day just like today...

You do have the acid. Would be fun to take a wall in the park and draw or paint.

Yeah but this acid is very strong and clean (that's why I've been saving it), it's my last tab and I'd also like to smoke some dmt with it on a good set&setting. Sadly my set&setting isn't the best and I feel like the trip could backfire on me.
I'll think about it on the weekend, now it's too late for a 10-12h trip.

Ritallin, I dunno it's weird what I consider a dirty amp.

Notice two things can't stop cleaning or taking more ritallin. My friend gave me a bottle once and I spent the next 12 hours moving every single piece of furniture around and vacuuming.

It was nice the house looked better but that lack of control, don't like that.

Oh and I demolish a pack of bubblegum.

I don't experience any lack of control of my actions like that. I have very suggestive impulses, but I can just about always fight it off if it isn't anything socially-based, or intellectual. I don't lose control and do stuff like clean or stuff. It isn't stimulating enough for me.

Ritalin combined with weed was pretty cool, I felt like my brain was on fire and it helped tremendously when I was still in college. Like you guys mentioned though the comedown is brutal.

This Adderall isn't that much better, but I feel like it's more of a comedown and not a straight up crash like methylphenidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.