Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You v. Not High Enough for this Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not.
8mg sub
10 600mg gabapentin

Dont judge... nutmeg. Second time. Waiting for come up. Feeling it in my eyes. Tastes nasty. Nutmeg burps. Ill do almost anything to get fucked up.

(I only did this cuz I am getting UA'd tomor night and my gf wanted to get high. Her first nutmeg experience)

You have more courage than me woa. I've done stuff like benadryl, or morning glory seeds, but swallowing powdery texture is my one weakness. Also I don't trip on benadryl anymore that was ten years ago.

Been a minute since I've posted in my beloved DC threads. Missed the DC fam <3

4mg alprazolam subL
IV 0.35g heroin (taking a break from my bupe/BMT which overall has been going great for me w/ occasional 2-3 day "full-agonist opioid break")
Few shots o' Bulleit Bourbon
Marlboro Reds

A lil' celebration for myself and pissing clean for my probation officer yesterday afternoon.

Hi hangyourhead! I'd tag you in the thread except for the fact that I had to abandon my tablet when I got into a situation last week.

I'm more like... normal from the benzo and coffee. Traffic today was crazy. Not as bad as having no coffee or benzo walking into the DMV yesterday though.

Now you've made me curious Sir!

WB hyh bro! Hope all has been well. I recently hopped on subs for a little while too, out of necessity and I'm afraid I'll have to again soon. I'm gonna make the jump before I run out of oxy completely this time though, I've read that for some people it makes things easier if you have a full agonist on hand to get take on top of the sub to get through the worst part. And seeing as switching to subs is always a painful affair for me, I reckon I should try it this way and find out for myself if it's helpful or if it just prolongs the misery for me.

Anyway, On-Topic : a bunch of oxy. Like 240mg. Gonna shoot another 80 inabit as its starting to wear off (I'm nowhere near in wd yet so it would be far wiser to wait, but no one ever accused me of being wise... =D ). Also 13,71mg flurazepam, 1/2 pill (don't ask me why the dose in each pill is so random :p ). Have only enough left for 2 more days after this, then I'll have to go through some good ole' benzo w/d. Jumping off from a low dose though and I did some tapering, so the discomfort should be minimal. I don't anticipate too much trouble aside from some sweatiness and insomnia. Which aren't the 'worst' symptoms. As long as I don't have to deal with aches cramps and RLS, I'll be fine.

Not high at all and it sucks tonight. It's 3am and I can't sleep dammit. Need to get me some weed. Suboxone and valium don't cut it ??

Today, probably 3200mg gabapentin (ain't much for me - this is my total daily prescribed amount).
I think I've smoked bud 4 times today, but not much. Just a few hits each time.
I dropped about .1 of meth (orally), but I've dropped a few more little shards over the last couple hours. Smoked a few times. Insufflated a good 4 lines all at once about ~45 mins ago. I'm flying now.

Bout to go smoke a little kush to mellow the edges of this high. Gonna be up a while, I think...

80mg hydrocodone, 70mg methylphenidate, 100mg hydroxyzine, 4mg clonazepam. Feeling pretty nice, except for some waves of sadness when I think the wrong things. Wish I could trip on a psychedelic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Took 2 hits of 5-meo-mipt with some ghb. The ghb is potentiating the mipt wayyyy more than I expected. It's a good mix, though. I'd like to call it psychedelically sauced. Too bad I'm probably going to pass out soon

Just had 50mg hydrocodone, 4mg alprazolam, 40mg cyclobenzaprine, 100mg hydroxyzine, and cipro to potentiate it.
Will probably add 20-50mg hydrocodone in the next hour or so and if I don't think I will sleep, a good dose of methylphenidate/Ritalin

supper nodded. can't type just lying in a blackened rooom is what feels right now. then gonna go get snacks.

got some QUUUUUUUUUUUALITY H, will send you guys a pic later maybe.

^lucky fuck

..running looow on oxy, still contemplating quitting...

just dabs for me so far today.. but ate SO MUCH oil last night I slept in 2 hours this morning and was still stoned. Probably 300mg of THC...

^i have oxy at the chemist (only 30 oc 40s) i can't afford em cos i blew my cash horse racing. that's why i had to borrow this H. this guy lets me borrow a lot. which really is a life saver sometimes. no inteest either and no dickeshness about paying it back. usually get around 2 weeks before he even mentions it.

i smoked a joint with the coke dealer who gets me this killer H of my homegrown. he said it was good chilling with me, was heavy he got atleast 10 maybe more phonecalls in the time he stayed all for coke , was funny hearing him lie about where he was (i'm five minutes away, i'm around the corner *joint in hand on my couch lol*). he stayed for like an hour too.
think he digs me cos i never order H more than once every week or 2 so i'm not a junkie in his eyes, also I've known him for 10 years (back when i did a lot of coke) but we never really chilled before today.
the H he managed to source for me today is the strongest i've had in months and I only get strong H from him. I vomitted and was put completely to sleep by a line about the size of 2 matches (side by side) earlier. He said he never adds anything to it and i assume it comes from the top of the food chain as i get 2 grams at a time always (that's why my dope always looks so good).
gonna make this last.

OT: might have another bong. and then maybe one more pin sized line. got the feeling it's gonna be bona nocte !

yeah, back to bed. i can't really sit upright anymore. and i haven't even had the second line yet.

actually twitch-nodding nodding still. maybe i wont have that second line, neigh, i wanna tho, it will knock me out for sheez and my bedroom TV isn't working atm so I'm okay with that.

gonna have a bong too.

l'chaim.

Last edited:
Coming off of a lil amph binge by the help of 6mg hydromorphone. Usually I don't eat very much when I'm on opiates, however in this case I'm getting a huge appetite almost instantly... way more than with benzos. Anyone ever made similar experiences? :?

OT: very. so blazed now too. gonna chow 2 mgs loprazolam soon to take of the edge and level out that euphoria some...
i take it under the tongue even though they not sublingual, i find that taking em with no water (until 5 mins after u've swallowed the SL'd remains) makes em stronger.
but yeah benzos are best taken in combination with something.

Status
Not open for further replies.