• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plugged 0.3 grams of heroin (EU H so just know this isn't a crazy dose) 2 hours ago, haven't been this high in ages. Feels fucking good mane.

heroin - lines snorted, china white. practically raw.
oxycodone 180 mgs - 120 mgs sr - 60 mgs chewed (so IR)
loprazolam: 2 mgs
cannabis: 2 bongs of cheese.
High will soon fade to nonstopnoddindownhillinataboggin, it beginssssssssss actually now.
gonan make coffee

Just had a nod-dream in my desk chair these ppl dressed like doctors were jumping on this dudes head to relieve the pressure. i have dreams when i nod hard.

Last edited:
Actually pretty high. Went for a run earlier and I just smoked some weed crumbs plus resin. Drinking yuengling too.

- 6 mgs Alprazolam (3x Xanax bars spread throughout the day)

- 2 mgs Clonazepam

- 180 mgs of IR Dextroamphetamine throughout the day

- Bowl hits of O.G. Kush, Jack Herer, Blue Glue, and Gorilla Glue #4

---Just to add as an interesting side note, I've been monitoring my own blood work out of pocket bi-monthly for half a decade and I got results back yesterday that show and prove I'm the pinnacle of health..Physically, not psychologically ;-)

4ml is kind of a high dose for me, if I go much above 3ml I get shaky and have what I guess are myoclonic jerks. Maybe I am sensitive to it.

So I'm not the only one, huh? I do also get those shakes and jerks with single doses above 3 ml, however in my last post the 4 ml had been spread out over 30 minutes, so it was just below the shaky zone.

And yeah, PGP is mainly responsible for loperamide not being centrally active. So a PGP inhibitor could, hypothetically, make loperamide centrally active, although I'd be cautious about inhibiting P-glycoprotein just to get high.

60 mg Methadone
300 mg Tramadol
25 mg Ketobemidone
6 mg Etizolam
4 mg Clonazepam

I will have to acquire something new soon. I am starting not to enjoy this combo the same way as I used to. So it is probably time to give the different chems some time of and find some new things for awhile.

1000 mg codeine and some coffee. Gotta go to some bullshit thing, which is important to have done, but is probably going to be boring as fuck. So that's why I decided to take my "medication" beforehand. How clever of me.

IV'd 240mg OxyContin. This doesn't even get me high anymore; just 'normal'. I'm fucked! =/
Gotta taper down at least a little, pronto!

Bought 10 grams of weed and like 3-4g hash (I'm not sure but it was extremely cheap) yesterday.
-1.2g 'enemy of the state'
-3.5g 'super northern light'
-2g 'cheese'
-3.3g 'silver haze'
-the hash mentioned above

Now today I just bought 3 grams of heroin, of which I just did a FAT SHOT. Now I'm nodding my ass off.

Gonna end my post here because I keep faceplanting onto my keyboard, and I have a bowl of chocolate pudding right in front of me. Don't want to wake up in there.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace BL! <3

IV'd 240mg OxyContin. This doesn't even get me high anymore; just 'normal'. I'm fucked! =/
Gotta taper down at least a little, pronto!

Bought 10 grams of weed and like 3-4g hash (I'm not sure but it was extremely cheap) yesterday.
-1.2g 'enemy of the state'
-3.5g 'super northern light'
-2g 'cheese'
-3.3g 'silver haze'
-the hash mentioned above

Now today I just bought 3 grams of heroin, of which I just did a FAT SHOT. Now I'm nodding my ass off.

Gonna end my post here because I keep faceplanting onto my keyboard, and I have a bowl of chocolate pudding right in front of me. Don't want to wake up in there.

Hope everyone is well.

Peace BL! <3

wow, it's like i don't even have to type my post anymore regarding the oldscchool oxycontins ridinkulous dosages.
240 mgs of oxycodone in the last 2 hours. snorted and chewed and many bongs. bout tonod
I've face planted and slept face on this keyboard before.

^ 240 mg of oxycodone can quickly take your tolerance up to the roof, in such a short time..

Coffee all day long.

Damn I love pseudo psychedelic downers.

21g Maeng Da
.1g line of k
Several hits of nitrous
Lots of weed and dabs

If you knew me in person you'd know how happy I am right now. Those are pretty much my 4 favorite recreational drugs these days.

5mg clonazepam
450mg ECP heroin IV
250-300mg FIRE, bellringer type cocaine IV
Cannabis
Nicotine via Marlboro 27's

Went hard after seeing my PO finally, have over two weeks before I get to deal with that fuckshit again.

Last edited:
^Sounds delicious! :)

I'm on:
120mg oxy, and ~300mg of very nice H. Both IV'd.
2,5mg lorazepam
A tiny amount of amphetamines (was mixed into the H shot), only like 20-25mg powder.
And right now I'm smoking a spliff with ketama hash and I put in a tiny bit of H too, for shits 'n' gigz.
Got another spliff rolled for afterwards, 'Enemy of State' is the strain's name. It's a fatty too and a very potent strain. I'll be so high when I finished both. =D

Peace guiz! <3

I got a gram of train wreck skunk and a sweet deal on an eighth of chernobyl so,mething or other. I love overstock and shake so much.

About to take my rx and float into sleep after one more spliff i think.

Status
Not open for further replies.