• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How high are you? v. I'm high, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up new heroin so all is good again. Injected about 150-200mg. Feels good man. I also found a spliff of the strain 'cheese' that was under my bed. It's an awesome strain that I thought to have finished already. So nice surprise. :)

Goes well with the harroin, as does all weed.. :p I also took 12mg bromazepam like 5-6 hours ago but it's still active so worth mentioning. Contemplating taking 2.5mg lorazepam. Definitely gonna take 25mg hydroxyzine right now for potentiation, then I'll decide if I wanna take the lorazepam or perhaps some more hydroxyzine.

Feelin' prettey gewd! =D

It is a nice combo and it actually enhances my focus and ability to concentrate. However, the line between too much cocaine and the right amount is very thin. If I take too much cocaine I start thinking irrational and make mistakes.

I can only imagine how much art has been fucked up due to cocaine overuse.

feeling REALLYU good on 160 mgs of oxycodone + 100 mgs of #4 and some really tasty sativa chronic. keep fading in and out of the nodding or dream world. feeling very euphoric too.
this combo is pretty insane at high doses.
adding in 2 mgs loprazolam now to seal the deal. 10% heavy nods.

^I like your drug choices. =D

Feeling quite high as well from oxy and dope (160mg and 150mg respectively)

Also. Smoking a spliff of super northern light (a very nice hybrid) mixed with ketama hash.

Feeling very high and nodding super hard.

Good night bl! <3

so many blunts
a little cocaine
charles shaw merlot/cabernet

recorded hip hop with some gnarly ass producer dudes today.

I also found an old bottle of phenibut that I had from a while back. Phenibut is a very interesting drug IMO but it's one that I remember taking and not really "feeling" (although the day after I remember feeling unusually good, but I'm not quite sure if the phenibut was responsible for that...), but perhaps this time will be different...just took 1.5 grams of it! Hopefully I'll get some kind of good feels at some point! :) GABAergics aren't really my thing so it's probably a lost cause but I've decided to be optimistic

Phenibut is nice, just be careful of the awful hangover. 1-2gs helps with anxiety and just general good feeling, high doses start to mess you up kind of like ghb does

I'm having bumps of K and energy drinks for breakfast, watching tv. feeling better good

More focused than high.

30 mg methylphenidate
0,5 mg flunitrazepam
Weed (strain: critical. Not satisfied. Prefer my hash)

Oh, and 100 mg tramadol, prescribed for my shoulder pain.

Shit tons of weed, l-theanine, cheap malt liquor, and a ton of exercise shooting b-ball with my homeboy. Fucking tired man but I'm gonna loose these bitch tits!

240 mgs of oxycontin chewed to liquid so immediate release and now 80 mgs swallowed whole with water to keep me well through the night and not wake up sick (if i chew b4 bed that will happen).
2 joints of swazi gold
+ 2 bongs
got me fading in and out of consciousness.................................................................................
think i'll have one more bong.
Eye are bloodSHOTTEN.

also: 2 mgs loprazolam(xanax x 5 - my description of it). probably my fav benzo actually - cos the good feel lasts longer than midazolam otherwise id say midazolam is my fav benzo.
yeah everything just feels so right. nothing is wrong or stressful or bad.
just niceness.

ps i got my big legit oc 40 and loprazolam script yesterday. 120 x oc40 and 30x loprazolam 2 mg, is a very secure feeling having this much i won't lie. hate the stress of living from one small supply to another. is much bigger with very big supplies. DUH!

few bumps of k
tar
.4 of fishscale

Guys/Ladies: How many lines should one get out of a gram of good coke? Not very experience with the stuff

Also to those with experience with methadone, how's the high of it?

PTTM: everyone has a preference on line size, I like to do point lines when splitting with a buddy so we each get ~5.

I kept telling myself I wouldn't smoke immediately when I got home and what did I do. Smoke.

Time for music and TV and books and forgetting past poor decisions. Can't waste a high now can we

IV 100mg fentanyl powder
IV 150mg cocaine
0.3 crack cocaine smoked
IV 150mg ECP
2 x 2mg Xanax Bars
Marlboro Reds

^Lol. Very!
OT: a fat shot of dope, 12mg bromazepam and a spliff of ketama hash glo

My family's all asleep and I'm worn out/stressed out from the road, etc...yep I'm drinking beer now.

Another fat shot of dope. 12mg bromazepam. Smoking my last hash. Feeling very goooddd ! Gonna take 1.25mg lorazepam and later on maybe some hydroxyzine and possibly some more lorazepam if I feel like it later on. But right now I'm feeling perfectly fine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.