• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Have been working a lot for the past 2 weeks, and doing meth pretty regularly.

Ran out of weed a couple days ago so I've been smoking a small amount of kief (from my grinder) mixed with tobacco, not a great experience to be honest because it's kinda like smoking flavored cigarettes without a filter, it gets gross after a while. I wonder if my local cbd shop is open, probably not due to covid but I might pass by later just in case.

Have been working a lot for the past 2 weeks, and doing meth pretty regularly.
What’s a ‘regular’ dosage and timing for holding down a job? I only survive because I’m a student who never has to go to campus and checks in with his supervisor once a quarter for 5 mins.

4mg more tizanide to get the blood pressure nod going on. Stupid shit, I know. Im getting more real wd meds tomorrow.

Drugs finally came through today so currently amped and opiated despite a sleepless night. Feels blurgh.

I did cut out the opiate early, upped the amps, felt it, till it got to where I wanted, now done with it, riding it out, then opiate again when I want to comedown. I just fucked the start really and wasted my speed...oh well. :|

I did cut out the opiate early, upped the amps, felt it, till it got to where I wanted, now done with it, riding it out, then opiate again when I want to comedown. I just fucked the start really and wasted my speed...oh well. :|
We live and learn. I’m currently estimating how long to push this amp run before hitting the kill switch. I doubt I’m even halfway in yet. Everything’s seems so super happy at present.

What’s a ‘regular’ dosage and timing for holding down a job? I only survive because I’m a student who never has to go to campus and checks in with his supervisor once a quarter for 5 mins.
Well it's part of a phd program so I guess I'm a student too. I don't have classes to attend to either (unless I wanted to) but I have to see my supervisors from time to time and also have to carry out experiments and stuff like that.
I've heard it's different in the social sciences and humanities branch.

I've always taken low doses (by bluelight standards) in general but it really depends on the day, sometimes it's just 15-25mg in the morning and sometimes it's around the 50mg range if I'm at home. I never take it when I'm outside, can't risk getting caught smoking it or with stuff on me.

Debating whether I should go to the the cbd store or not... I think I will but I would much prefer the real stuff.

Well it's part of a phd program so I guess I'm a student too. I don't have classes to attend to either (unless I wanted to) but I have to see my supervisors from time to time and also have to carry out experiments and stuff like that.
I've heard it's different in the social sciences and humanities branch.

I've always taken low doses (by bluelight standards) in general but it really depends on the day, sometimes it's just 15-25mg in the morning and sometimes it's around the 50mg range if I'm at home. I never take it when I'm outside, can't risk getting caught smoking it or with stuff on me.

Debating whether I should go to the the cbd store or not... I think I will but I would much prefer the real stuff.
Good for you. I’m in awe of people who keep it controlled like that. I sometimes think I might be able to if I had real world professional/social responsibilities. My isolation gives me a lot of latitude to push things way to far and I have no objective measure of how much I’m actually losing it. I actually have written half my dissertation and have 14 months left to finish the other half - such a long time frame doesn’t provide much motivation.

20mg Diaz earlier, didn’t feel much. Say about 3pm.

10mg more now (after 5pm)
I'm slightly up on you then. Three 2 mg Etizolam doses so far- 9 am back to sleep, 4 pm, just now 5.40pm.

1mg etiz is equivalent to a 10mg val.

Gonna need a lot mor drugs than this today. This was just to keep me calm and focussed. Next step-

"What are we doing today, Brain?"

"The same thing we do EVERY day Pinkie. Trying to take over the...ahem, I mean- trying to get HIGH."

I'm wrecked lads went Chemist had my pick up when I got back I had a fiver so got one bag of super strength skag and on boy it's super alright only 0.1 but it's so strong I'm still wrecked now and I had it like 5 hours ago one bag of this does more then a gram of normal stuff just hope he's still got some at Christmas

Good for you. I’m in awe of people who keep it controlled like that. I sometimes think I might be able to if I had real world professional/social responsibilities. My isolation gives me a lot of latitude to push things way to far and I have no objective measure of how much I’m actually losing it. I actually have written half my dissertation and have 14 months left to finish the other half - such a long time frame doesn’t provide much motivation.
I also have a lot of trouble finding motivation with long deadlines, I need shorter deadlines to keep me in check, even if it's just an artificial deadline.

Yeah I think you're right about having responsibilities. If you're not engaged in anything meaningful then there's no real reason not to get high as shit and enjoy purely hedonistic activities.
Everytime I find myself in that kind of situation I usually have some version of the following thought: "What else am I going to do? Boredom and meaningless activities vs getting high, I'd rather get high if I can."

I think it's not entirely about willpower, it's a combination of luck and the way you organize your life. I don't take 500mg shots not because I have complete control over my desires, but simply because it wouldn't be enjoyable to me (guess that part is just about being lucky).
On the days I smoke let's say 20mg in the morning I often think about doing more. My willpower only intervenes for a couple of seconds, the moment I decide to go outside and leave my stuff at home. The rest of day I'm just working and keeping myself busy so I don't even think about meth.
On the other hand kratom is a different thing because I would actually start feeling WD symptoms even if forgot to take it. So I don't know, I guess life is weird. I just try to take advantage of the opportunities I have in front of me, but I also have many flaws and my brain often tricks me and prevents me from doing stuff I want/need to. But then I also play tricks on my brain to force myself to pursue meaningful stuff, but it ain't easy. I hope to get better at it in the future.

Speaking about that, I'm gonna take some kratom.

Last edited:
Having started yesterday at 5 PM, it’s now 5 AM and on a wakefulness scale of 1-10 I am at about 14 and wondering what to do with my day. It would be wasteful to scoff something to sleep and probably risky to re-dose this close to having to interact with family. I guess I’ll lie in bed thinking deviant thoughts and pretending I’m having a long Sunday sleep in. If I got up and walked the dog we’d probably make it as far as Melbourne before I ran out of gas.

I don't recall the combo being this boring...
Didn't you say your sleep deprived that's prob why I usually just go sleep and save my drugs or it feels like I'm wasting them maybe a little 1 skin of ganja and a cappuccino mmmm peng

Yeah was up since 1am, started getting high around noon?...meh.

Never tried taking a stimulant after an already sleepless night before, now I know!

Last edited:
any stoners next time you light one up drink a cup of cappuccino to with it while your smoking I swear this is one of the best and under rates combo I like smoking with coffee and tea to but cappuccino with a spliff is bliss