• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

It’s about 8 PM and I’ve been high for about 24 hours. Thinking I should power through until the morning if I can. Not in the slightest bit fatigued.

Well my 125ug lsd dose wasca glorious trip. 81 grams kava total since 12 hours ago, weed edibles, and loads of strong Cinderella Jack in...this:

Check it, such an awsome, quick Amsterdam video demonstration of this excellent vape.

I also took another 250ug lsd

Well my 125ug lsd dose wasca glorious trip. 81 grams kava total since 12 hours ago, weed edibles, and loads of strong Cinderella Jack in...this:

Check it, such an awsome, quick Amsterdam video demonstration of this excellent vape.

I also took another 250ug lsd

Not going to lie it looks like a really good smoke but too much like a science experiment for me
I need a very sturdy vape especially if I want to take it into work with me and owing to the nature of my work it would get broken no matter how careful I was at least one of the components would get broken on the first day
Id like like it to bring out though if I was having some of the boys over every now and then but couldn’t justify it price wise just for that
Iv dropped my mighty from the top of fifteen meter trees Iv been felling and dusted it off and smoked it when I got down

Not going to lie it looks like a really good smoke but too much like a science experiment for me
I need a very sturdy vape especially if I want to take it into work with me and owing to the nature of my work it would get broken no matter how careful I was at least one of the components would get broken on the first day
Id like like it to bring out though if I was having some of the boys over every now and then but couldn’t justify it price wise just for that
Iv dropped my mighty from the top of fifteen meter trees Iv been felling and dusted it off and smoked it when I got down
Yeah this Ti Herborizer is just a very high quality, true medical device, desktop
Powerful long lasting effects, very smooth vapor and so easy to use.

Yep, just needs a little care. Me, I'm not prone to breaking any glass pieces or vape parts. Never have been thankfully.

But the glass mouthliece- only €12 replacement.

I like the neat whip also.

But you can just buy the basic herborizer systems, use any rig you have.

My own Herboririzer Ti is the newer Digital- DigiTi. But both analog and digital models are amazing vapes.

Yeah this Ti Herborizer is just a very high quality, true medical device, desktop
Powerful long lasting effects, very smooth vapor and so easy to use.

Yep, just needs a little care. Me, I'm not prone to breaking any glass pieces or vape parts. Never have been thankfully.

But the glass mouthliece- only €12 replacement.

I like the neat whip also.

But you can just buy the basic herborizer systems, use any rig you have.

My own Herboririzer Ti is the newer Digital- DigiTi. But both analog and digital models are amazing vapes.
I can’t even keep a nice bong in the house lmao
Bought a nice all glass piece bong about three months ago paid 70 pounds for it and was really pleased with the smoke from it but long story short my eighteen year old smashed the glass down pipe so I patched it till he paid for a replacement. Got that in and a week later one of his stupid friends dropped the glass bowl on the floor and smashed it into pieces
So be sticking to either the vape or buckets till they pay for a replacement bowl now

I can’t even keep a nice bong in the house lmao
Bought a nice all glass piece bong about three months ago paid 70 pounds for it and was really pleased with the smoke from it but long story short my eighteen year old smashed the glass down pipe so I patched it till he paid for a replacement. Got that in and a week later one of his stupid friends dropped the glass bowl on the floor and smashed it into pieces
So be sticking to either the vape or buckets till they pay for a replacement bowl now
Lol, we all have our casualties and woes. You can get Titnium bongs you know. And herborizer goes great with a decent J hook too. Very adaptable. I want more soon mmmm! Sky high on LSD still.

Added another 2400mg Gabapentin
And two packed vapes of stardog about a qtr g in each
Am just smoking cigarettes and drinking tea now don’t need any more weed for a while am nicely stoned so chill with some telly
Peace out
Nightraver

Hope you all okay firdt.

So my crazy evening- the 125ug LSD bout 8pm (past midnight now), really sent me into semii conscuiuness for a while. It seemed like lightsvout.

9.5 miliigrmas Etozolam today, nearly...42 grams heavy kava tonight. .

But fighting back, a cuppa stong black coffee, some powerful vaporizing, edibles....

Just trying to make the best of a "situation lol"

Rest of kava is aside but I see I will be innannaltered reality late into Sunday lol.

Which I like to be truthful.

Best wishes to all and pure vibes.
That’s a lot of Etizolam

So like day 4 coming off bupropion and pregabalin. God it’s awful. To think this is nothing like what it’s like coming off benzos... and yet still awful. Keep waking up with extreme anxiety making me wanna run, sore tummy, diarrhoea, sweats occassionally and chills. The chills my lord. The headaches! The jaw tightness and clenching. Gahhhhh

Holy shit, I wish you strenght coming off pregabalin. I used to run out of the stuff all the time when I was prescribed and it was the worst thing ever

That’s a lot of Etizolam
I know. I feel real bad about it or course. It wascwell under cobtrol, but then escalated this year understandably from anxity and beingbdeniedcvital health treatments for months on end.

So i grew increasingly reliant on etizolam just stsy calm and get comfortable enoughbto keep going everyvday.

A lot of acid though. That 475ug trip last nightt was really up there,,still is.

After rocking your CNS so hard from opiates and alcohol, then a hard alcohol detox, Xanax is like well being in a pill. Its crazy. But once they wear off, the withdrawals come back. Seems to get weaker each day though.

Even opiates really don't help post alcohol withdrawal. They feel different as well. Almost like they make you feel worse kinda.

Job interview in a couple hours. Needed to get super right. Took 2mg of xanax, smoked some bud and feeling perfect.

1mg more ksalol. Tried to iv but the needle was so used that it couldnt even register a fucking vein.
300mg gabapentin
More coffee

Buying that Baileys today

1mg more ksalol. Tried to iv but the needle was so used that it couldnt even register a fucking vein.
300mg gabapentin
More coffee

Buying that Baileys today
Man I really don't want to come off as preachy or whatever. But why are you injecting random pills and reusing needles to inject benzos? Are you truly aware of the risks (legit question)? If so I won't bother you anymore with that, it's your choice. I understand it's probably a needle fixation thing but the risk/reward ratio doesn't make any sense to me, it might even be better to just use buprenorphine (ideally with a micron filter but whatever).
Sorry to post this on this thread but it kinda worries me.

OT:
3.3g of kratom
15mg of meth

Normally I use clean needles but as I am withdrawing its a different situation. Wont be needling for a long time, and its gonna be with clean needles. Am I aware of the risks? Yes, I am. But the thing is that the needle fixation is on its own level.

Meth gone, about 20mls of GBL left. Time to suffer!

WIll buy some weed tomorrow for what will surely be a painful day...fml.