• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Hey by the way, I managed to get some really high-quality kava, and experimented with it. You were telling me I just needed better kava. Well I will say I definitely get effects off of this stuff, but I can't seem to get intoxicated enough to feel heavy/walk crooked/etc. I have gotten some nice euphoria if I dose high enough, but it lasts a few short time and then there is a kind of rebound anxiety where I feel "lossy" like coming down from coke (much less than that, but a similar feeling). I still have some and will probably do it, lower doses are just a subtle relaxation without a rebound. But it seems like I just don't get great effects from kava.

I miss kratom. 😭 UK government banned it. When I was in another country last year I basically used it everyday for a month and had no withdrawal.

I miss kratom. 😭 UK government banned it. When I was in another country last year I basically used it everyday for a month and had no withdrawal.

I'm legit watching for the UK gov to ban tea and gin at this rate. Fuck, that'll be the end of it.

Hey by the way, I managed to get some really high-quality kava, and experimented with it. You were telling me I just needed better kava. Well I will say I definitely get effects off of this stuff, but I can't seem to get intoxicated enough to feel heavy/walk crooked/etc. I have gotten some nice euphoria if I dose high enough, but it lasts a few short time and then there is a kind of rebound anxiety where I feel "lossy" like coming down from coke (much less than that, but a similar feeling). I still have some and will probably do it, lower doses are just a subtle relaxation without a rebound. But it seems like I just don't get great effects from kava.
Hi, thanks for sharing. I am always intetested out of care, how people get on with all things.

What you describe, I and other kava lovers can relate to. That "drop off" as I call it.

But cultivar can be all the difference. 6 main Kavalactones- no.4, Kavain, is the one providing all the euphoria. But it is also short lived.

I mean compared to kratom, which I know you know much better than I- but that one aspect I loved about my 4 weeks kratom experiences- that lovely, no care in the world, positive mood, bodily comfort, no anxiety etc... lasted 4 to 6 hours stably.

So "heady" kavas, high in kavain, can drop off sooner. It all depends onnthe chemotype, the order of 6 Kavalactones in percentage, determines the variance. Me being me lol...I got a right old assortment, heavies, headies.

I mix and match. Better longevity that way.

But also, I have found, having for example a really nice, early evening or afternoon session with kava, letting it drop off but teally relaxed and chilled...

Then a top up. It doesn't take much. What I very often do for this. Then it's like I go straight back into that blissful kava lovely conscious state and staybthere for longer.

I assume you know about drinking it on empty stomach for best effects.

Following within 1 hour with a fatty, even spicy warm meal, really kicks in the effects too.

But kava cultivar is everything. I recently got this new Fiji stuff from Koro Island, and Kadavu kava. Both amazing Kavas. Not at all heady, orvso short lived. Like your strong, calming indica weed for example.

The Koro Islands kava tested at 13.76 kavalactones. Above 8% I consider high strength. It's also, this Koro, the easist, most palatable kava I have tried in 12 months.

Anyway @Xorkoth glad you had some enjoyment and results at least. I wonder what your prep method is too? I may be able to help you with that. Soon as I'm over that heavy 300ug trip yesterday, I will pm you my basic 3 methods, concisely, if that would be alright.

Interesting, thanks for the info. For prep, I have tried swallowing the powder (not my fave but it works, but I feel like consuming the root material has some sort of semi-toxic effect, as I have had some serious gastric pain, or possible an organ, it's hard to say). I have tried using a blender too. But most recently I got an old used strainer and half a pound from the local noble kava bar, and I measured out I forget, whatever amount they told me, maybe a cup or 2 of water, and a third of a cup of kava, and kneaded it in the water for 10 minutes until the water was that light creamed coffee brown, and oily. I guess the traditional way, roughly. I have no idea what cultivar they use.

Sure, go ahead and PM me your methods. :) Always interested in new ways to alter myself. It's a... hobby of mine. :rolleyes:

Interesting, thanks for the info. For prep, I have tried swallowing the powder (not my fave but it works, but I feel like consuming the root material has some sort of semi-toxic effect, as I have had some serious gastric pain, or possible an organ, it's hard to say). I have tried using a blender too. But most recently I got an old used strainer and half a pound from the local noble kava bar, and I measured out I forget, whatever amount they told me, maybe a cup or 2 of water, and a third of a cup of kava, and kneaded it in the water for 10 minutes until the water was that light creamed coffee brown, and oily. I guess the traditional way, roughly. I have no idea what cultivar they use.

Sure, go ahead and PM me your methods. :) Always interested in new ways to alter myself. It's a... hobby of mine. :rolleyes:
Certainly will do mate, will be a pleasure if I can help a little bit.

Yes you DEFINIYELY want to avoid swallowing whole powder. Irritating to the G.I.

I did it once only, by stupid late night accident. Only 4 grams, but still aggravated my tummy a bit. I thought it was instant kava!

But it wont even effect you as well that way. Sufficient prep, as well as quality of kava (varies greatly) makes the big difference.

Will pm you next couple days mate swear. Just landing today from my trip today.

After heavy acid trips and a sleep, strangely it's the next day it hits me just how profound LSD's effects are.

So hang with me just briefly on that one. It's dead simple and straightforward and I'm just really appreciative that you are happy to accept and consider advice.

I'm not sure if I said above but in my experience reaching a certain dosage level is essential with Kava, to break through.

Maybe similar to...not sure if its gapapentin?
But that untimate, kava euphoria is heavenly,,especially with good weed also acid.

I aim 30 grams minimum most days. Today was 50 grams, strong, dead easy prep method and 3 "washes."

So I had to leave the final bit earlier because it was enough for me but like I was saying above when my kava high had dropped off slightly after some more cannabis vaporization, I finished the decent strong glasses worth.

Works brilliantly to restore that nice, anaesthetic, dissociative type kava consciousness.

Soooooo.... I was curious about this thing where people crush and snort bupropion XL for a high similar to cocaine.... so I kinda tried it. Note: they do doses 2-4 times higher than the recommended dose, which increases risk of adverse effects. So I decided to just crush one pill (took one pill orally obviously to keep me going the rest of the day- my dose now is 300mg). So I crushed 150mg thinking “why bother, if they need to get high off like 4-6 or more this can’t do anything”.... but I did it anyway. As I suspected, there’s entirely too much powder for one to snort in one go. You’d have to stagger it. I didn’t have time though because I need to go to work (lol) so I just racked up one long line... fuck it was terrible! Reckon they intentionally made the pills bigger and worse tasting to deter people from crushing it... but anyway I can’t say I didn’t notice anything. I was immediately like 🤩 it was weird. So I do feel energised and happy and also walked way faster than usual by 2 minutes so that’s cool. I put the rest of the powder in my coffee. May not be an instant hit but it will still be something more than taking it normally anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

I mainly did it cos I craved coke and I’m trying not to do it, but I took 300mg pregabalin and 100mcg of clonidine plus my antipsychotic last night and everything was such a struggle this morning... even putting on pants was a major effort. So yuh. I feel good now.

I've heard that making a habit of snorting bupropion will fuck your nose up real bad. Most people say that snorting it is horribly painful, and it's quite corrosive.

I've heard that making a habit of snorting bupropion will fuck your nose up real bad. Most people say that snorting it is horribly painful, and it's quite corrosive.
I believe that. It’s awful. Funny though, it hurts and you’re like “I’m never doing this again” then when it’s over and you get that rush you’re like “I could do it again!” Like I did one nostril and was like “fuck that” but then I did end up doing the other half in the other nostril as if my brain suddenly forgot it’s awful.

I actually don’t experience the emotion of happiness very often and this defs made me happy so I’m tempted to keep doing it.

Alternatively I could just crush it and drink it... May not hit as hard and fast but probably still worth it.

So that Bupropion worked really well.
As I’ve said before, I’m horrible at social interaction and usually just want to be left alone. But it’s very mood based. The mild euphoria was enough to lift my mood and it made a huge difference at work- I think when I’m in a antisocial mood others pick up on it and stay the fuck away from me like I’m a social pariah.... but today they’re gathering around me and talking to me. The difference a good mood can have 🤷🏻‍♀️ Imma abuse it 😈

Afternoon Blue World

Just feeling cozy and functional but a little bit irritated about what just happened but not gonna cry over spilled milk.
Since i woke up till now 6am - 2pm i had the following so far

Mr Cannabis for wake and bake and in between the morning through
500ml Vodka ( cutting down on my alcohol consumption )
20mg Valium ( been cutting down on my benzo use too )
2 bags H

thats it, trying to cut back on my over all use lately to safe money as things are getting tight. But can't complain and feeling good and happy apart for a few mishaps.

Few vapes of a synthetic cannabinoid eliquid and 10mg Diazepam. Nice and chill.

Usual 5 mg of Methadone and a big line of 3-CMC to celebrate my two-day work 'week', getting up at 6:30 AM and keeping myself in good shape and my home environment tidy as well. :cool: *-*

-- Peace o/

Another 10mg Diaz and a passion fruit cider - yummy.

Had 20 ml methadone this morning and 2 drags on a roach I found then I had another 50 ml at 3pm it's 6 now and don't look like I'm getting high today so not a lot going on unfortunately but I'm just happy I'm not sick if I didn't have methadone today would be a very very rough day

Some more lines of 3-CMC and waiting for tomorrow when the post arrives with my Flunitrazolam, 2-FA and 3-MMC (meow!).

Going to be an anxious day tomorrow, I hate waiting and checking my mail every 30-45 minutes... :p ;)

-- Peace o/