• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Haha yes mate went to jail

They gave me tbs met voorwaarde

I'm in a forensic clinic now

They took my meds away and got an IBS with the reason: "dreiging van maatschappelijke teloorgang" 8) :(

Ook veel met de BOPZ en nu de zorgmachtiging in aanraking gekomen maar dat is een heeel lang verhaal....

-- Peace o/

I haven’t had a very good day, emotionally. Just recently realized I started feeling differently- kinda happy. Then remembered “oh that’s right, I took pregabalin and clonidine an hour or so ago” haha

Holy shit man, if those ARE real then you need a serious tolerance break. Sounds more likely they aren't though, unless that kind of dosing is normal for you.
I wouldn't say normal really, a week or two ago, I was passing out from 2mg/3mg pretty reliably. Took a break, bought more, and then that happened.

I was definitely impaired, but no where near what you'd expect. I have slept for most of the last two days tbh...

They took my meds away and got an IBS with the reason: "dreiging van maatschappelijke teloorgang" 8) :(

Ook veel met de BOPZ en nu de zorgmachtiging in aanraking gekomen maar dat is een heeel lang verhaal....

-- Peace o/
Kut man maar goed je te zien

Bedankt en stuur maar een PM als je zin hebt om ergens over te praten of als je ergens anders mee zit! :)

OT:

-- 5 mg of Methadone - oral
-- 3 mg of Clonazepam - oral
-- 10 mg of Loratadine - oral
-- 25 mg of Amitryptaline - oral

About to rail a 100 mg of 3-CMC, so I'll be hanging on the couch watching netflix (Ash vs. Evil Dead :D ) smoking some ganja and listening to The Crystal Method - You know it's hard CD.

-- Peace o/

Not high enough haha. Tried a few (2) drops of a synthetic cannabinoid in my vape and man was blasted earlier. Now returning to baseline. Nice and slow.

So a spontaneous 300ug acid dose, 60 grams strong kava (so far), etizolam and some weed edibles and vapor, I think I'm all set for the day lol!

Edit- typo removed lol!

Last edited:
Getting methed up, daily disso dose, benzo'd and some smokes. Livin high in dem hills and I haven't been changing my dope game. Still need to get some new tires before winter hits... or I'll just skip that part and hope for some icy weather to relieve me of this mangy mortal coil.....

Only jokes not a real threat I'm actually doing well today after admitting some personal things in a letter to my new roommate. For those who haven't heard my wife and I recently separated *coughsfuckingskank cough cough* so I'm doing alright, besides sending the whole internet my dick and wasting money on instasluts.

Who am I kidding I literally just got out of rehab a couple months ago 🤣 I changed my username for a reason, cause uh, something something dumb brain cranium drain deficiT hecckin frick.

Yeah meth sorry lessgetttiittton./.......

Last edited:
So a spontaneous 300ug acid dose, 60 grams strong kava (so far), etizolam and some weed edibles and vapor, I think I'm all set for the dsy lol!

You got the spirit, but I'm high on methamphetamine again so you better remove that fucking typo before I do it for you 😁

So a spontaneous 300ug acid dose, 60 grams strong kava (so far), etizolam and some weed edibles and vapor, I think I'm all set for the day lol!

Edit- typo removed lol!

Now you really got the spirit! Essketit!

Suddenly find myself drinking 150mg of hard liquor, one smoke of hash and then 150mg of coke. Wasn't planned, but nice one.

Well, 300ug, strong trip duh! Lol. 75 grams Kava overnight plus 15 grams Instant Kava, which is double strength.

Lots cannabis. Very nice trip all round. Heavy but nice.

Man I usually take like 75mg (of the succinate, it's only 60% the potency so it's like 45mg of the freebase). Sometimes 80.

Just remembered I have to go to work in two hours... fuck it, already have worked quite a bit the last month so skipping one day isn't going to be a problem. Problem is getting up at 6:30 AM and being on public transport for 30-40 minutes. No way I am going to work while being high on AMT... :(

-- Peace o/