• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

These pints aren't going to drink themselves. Forgot all about my Negroni-making stash.

I'm currently taking bets on when I switch from pints of Golden Pheasant (Slovakia) to Negronis (Spirit of York gin, Cinzano vermouth, Campari).

Within the next hour pays 3:1

The whole island?

I just got off the phone with a mate in Perth and she said the wind was fucking mental. Was supposed to go to the beach but nah.

Okay you’ve taken a bunch of drugs that should have helped with the pain but if it hasn’t have you been doing other things to help as well? Like not lying with your head flat but elevated on some pillows, put ice against your cheek?

Oh and it seems silly given the stronger meds you’ve taken and Naproxen is sort of on the same level but I wouldn’t rule out taking some general ibuprofen. It does specifically work for dental pain. The anti-inflammatory should help- which the other drugs don’t have (except Naproxen but it’s not marketed for tooth pain anyway).
I will try the the ice today thanks just need to make it through today till the dentist opens tomorrow but I’m in a lockdown area that’s why I had the tooth pulled instead of a filling. They aren’t doing any work other than emergency extraction so I opted to just get it out and that has just made it worse so hopefully they can sort something

Iv just been a grumpy old fucker cos I’m a pansy where tooth pain is concerned have just imbibed another 120mg oxy
2800mg Gabapentin
2 naproxen’s
45mg diazepam
Have made a cup of tea with two g of cannabis infused into it to see if that helps and if it does I will brew up more as the day goes on
I’ve put a qtr oz of stardog by to use if it does
I’m honestly gobsmacked at the amount of pain meds I’m gobbling up and they are not doing a thing
It can’t be a tolerance thing surely as I’m doubling up at some points and still nada
Anyway stay safe folks
Sorry if I’m coming across grumpy
Nightraver

Dude, you’re not being a pansy at all, have you had teeth out before? Getting wisdom teeth out for me was excruciating, jaw swelled like a golf ball. I’d never opt for a removal over a waiting for a filling honestly, knowing that pain. Keeping your head elevated is important, as is taking anti-inflammatories because it’s inflammation that’s involved in the pain. Just like ice is to help the swelling too. Everything else you’ve taken doesn’t contain anti-inflammatory properties (except Naproxen but it’s not the same). You have to take them regularly too.

Fuck me, I think these pints are starting to kick in. If anyone bet on me switching to Negronis, congrats, you've lost. No idea who the booky is so please don't ask for cash.

Though.....Negronis are starting to sound kinda good right about now.

MOrning Blue World

Feeling very relaxed actually a bit sleepy but have been awake since 4am.
so since I woke till now

80mg oxy
100ml vodka (funny enough not feeling like drinking today)
1600mg gabapentin (havent had in a while)
15mg valium
weed and alot.

YEah so pretty floaty but more sleepy

Good Sunday Morning! :)

I just took a big line of roughly say 60 mg of 3-CMC, 80 mg of 4-CMC and 50 mg of 4F-Methylphenidate. It stings and hurts like hell but last night was worth it, Listening to livesets from Infected Mushroom - Live in Tel-Aviv 28-10-2004 / Dave Clarke - live @ Rote Sonne Club, Munich 02-02-2007 / Paul Oakenfold - Perfecto on tour, Area 33, New York City / and lots more :D :D

Very trippy and sometimes speedy, but most often chill, relaxed and spaced out. A bit of muscle tension and shaky hands but nothing too serious, slept like 2-4 hours and no hangover noticeable other than excessive yawning. iTunes visuals without any lights on induced lots of CEV's and a few OEV's, all this while rushing hard (and again while typing this post :cool:).

Lot's of empathy, love, and other serotonic and dopamine release mechanismes... 9/10 so far with the CMC RC's, now let's not begin about any neurotoxicity as I will keep this class of compound limited to weekends only. ;)

As for the rest so far:

-- 2 mg of Clonazepam - oral
-- 25 mg of Amitryptiline - oral
-- rolling tobacco and Red Bull

-- Peace o/

How high? Cowpie. Shall die. Mogwai? Hi-hi. Me high. You high. Hello Bluelight.

Dude, you’re not being a pansy at all, have you had teeth out before? Getting wisdom teeth out for me was excruciating, jaw swelled like a golf ball. I’d never opt for a removal over a waiting for a filling honestly, knowing that pain. Keeping your head elevated is important, as is taking anti-inflammatories because it’s inflammation that’s involved in the pain. Just like ice is to help the swelling too. Everything else you’ve taken doesn’t contain anti-inflammatory properties (except Naproxen but it’s not the same). You have to take them regularly too.
Thanks man it’s the first time Iv had a tooth out since my pre teens I can’t remember it hurting this much I was actually wondering if somehow my other pain meds were interfering but what you say makes a lot of sense thanks
It’s amazing how a little empathy helps too. much appreciated as I’m deliberately trying to keep back from my kids as I don’t want to be a grouch to them or their mum

Thanks man it’s the first time Iv had a tooth out since my pre teens I can’t remember it hurting this much I was actually wondering if somehow my other pain meds were interfering but what you say makes a lot of sense thanks
It’s amazing how a little empathy helps too. much appreciated as I’m deliberately trying to keep back from my kids as I don’t want to be a grouch to them or their mum

No problem buddy. I get the urge to hide you’re in pain and hide in general when in pain, I think we all get a bit grumpy when we’re in pain- for good reason! You might be surprised how empathic your family are if you told them you were in pain though 🤷🏻‍♀️ I’m sure validation face to face beats a random internet stranger.