• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

⭐️ Social ⭐️ How High Are You? V. How Much Wood Does a Woodchuck Chuck?

Duuuuude, I had the craziest night last night, luckily no harm seems to have been done, but Jesus it was fucking sketchy. Been coming down from lsd + meth for most of the day.
Took 2mg buprenorphine earlier
About to do another bump of crystal, I have off tomorrow so I've got no obligations

Oh baby LSD and meth is a very interesting time. I climbed the face of a 60-80ft rock in Bryce Canyon on a roadtrip that consisted of lots of that combo + benzos and a bunch of Colorado weed while I traveled the western US.

Oh baby LSD and meth is a very interesting time. I climbed the face of a 60-80ft rock in Bryce Canyon on a roadtrip that consisted of lots of that combo + benzos and a bunch of Colorado weed while I traveled the western US.
yeah that sounds much more epic than my night haha

Oh baby LSD and meth is a very interesting time

lol been there bruuuther

It was always fun to come home after 3 or 4 days awake, maybe pop a Xanax and collapse face-first into your couch for a 12-24 hour siesta ;) Both are drugs which aren't exactly suitable for day jobs...but when you're a degenerate student you can pencil in those special events when you're still wide-awake and looking like a complete maniac after 72 hours :LOL:

lol been there bruuuther

It was always fun to come home after 3 or 4 days awake, maybe pop a Xanax and collapse face-first into your couch for a 12-24 hour siesta ;) Both are drugs which aren't exactly suitable for day jobs...but when you're a degenerate student you can pencil in those special events when you're still wide-awake and looking like a complete maniac after 72 hours :LOL:
I ain't got any xanax, but I think I'm gonna have to continue this party. Still up from earlier and I'm feeling as fuzzy buzzin on the tina as i have at any point.
Well I at least got some cbd, thc cart, kratom, and if necessary zyprexa to help me get down when its time end this madness.

But not yet. Not yet.

I’ve been ploughing through a ball of the purest and most potent meth I’ve ever seen for the last three days. Smashes straight through Abilify but a bit of seroquel and some valium gave me a few hours rest. Back at it now. Will still probably go insane soon.

This stuff just vaporises perfectly with no residue whatsoever and washing a gram only lost .003 points. Still got half of it left. It’s like I’ve died and gone to heaven.

yeah that sounds much more epic than my night haha

You could say I was literally off the walls (insert *badum tiss*)

Nah I was brutally abusing my serotonin and dopamine receptors for that few weeks. Still a magical time though with a lot of memories that I look back on fondly. But also lots of brain cells were killed back then, let's take a moment of silence to commemorate their brave sacrifice.

You could say I was literally off the walls (insert *badum tiss*)

Nah I was brutally abusing my serotonin and dopamine receptors for that few weeks. Still a magical time though with a lot of memories that I look back on fondly. But also lots of brain cells were killed back then, let's take a moment of silence to commemorate their brave sacrifice.
Gotta kill them old brain cells to clear the way for new ones. Pretty sure thats science.

This Tramadol SR isn’t really the same as the 50mg I was getting. Maybe it just hasn’t hit me yet. Been taking it in 30mins to an hour intervals. Staring to feel it a wee bit.

Total: 4x100mg SR crushed

Line of methamphetamine
Smoking on a THC cartridge

Crashing fairly hard... and that's really all I gots to say about that

Just the regular kratom and 0.6mg of etizolam sublingually, just testing the waters with this new batch.
Been sleeping pretty well for the last couple of days thanks to GBL, I took some last night and woke up early and well rested this morning. Been doing pretty good at work too, might publish a couple of papers soon(ish).

Gonna cook some dinner, roll a spliff and call it a night.
night.

^ I've always wanted to try GBL/GHB but have never gotten the opportunity thus far...it was never really around in the recreational drug scene where I've lived

^ I've always wanted to try GBL/GHB but have never gotten the opportunity thus far...it was never really around in the recreational drug scene where I've lived

Not missing too much. Unless you're about to fuck, that's a different story.

OT well yesterday was about the worst day of my life and somewhat of a rock bottom. So....I'm raging.

3-HO-PCP oral and intranasal
3-FPM (IN)
Opium tea
Etizolam
High grade weed, dabs, and edibles
Nicotine almost constantly

Not missing too much. Unless you're about to fuck, that's a different story.

OT well yesterday was about the worst day of my life and somewhat of a rock bottom. So....I'm raging.

Interesting! Yeah I've heard that before, that it's a good drug to take if you're horny ;)

And that's too bad about your day! :( What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

My past experiences with GHB weren't particularly remarkable, but GBL kicks in much quicker so it does have something that could be described as a rush. I took it for 4 days in a row and only the first day was truly euphoric, after that it only made me feel somewhat desinhibited and relaxed. Tolerance to its euphoric effects seems to build up extremely quickly in my case, which is kind of odd because that almost never happens with other drugs.
Overall, it's a nice feeling, better than benzos for sure but very short lasting.
I think it truly shines when combined with an euphoric stimulant though, I'll do a proper meth+gbl combo in the near future.