• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took 6mg sub (4mg SL, 2mg nasal), 200mg tramadol and a few spliffs. I'm proper baked, nodding too. Feeling good! =D

Not high at all.

Someone needs to take one for the team and slam a fat shot for the involuntarily sober! :(:sus:

;)

Moar weed n beer was found and also snacks sent from the parental unit across the continent for me to eat~

Mr Burnt I would gladly do hard drugs in your favor if I knew where to find any. I just moved to the largest city I've ever lived in. Metro pop is over 2 mil so not insane but definitely not what I'm used to.

Last edited:
Hope everyone is enjoying the day off! I took advantage of there being NO traffic in LA this morning to do some of the loops that are usually painfully grid-locked: Downtown Wilshire Blvd, City Hall, 405 towards Santa Monica, Sunset Strip, Hollywood & Highland... It was crazy to see the DTLA area, which would normally be gridlocked in the daytime, deserted..

Back home now, just ate 10mg oxy, gonna get high af today cause I basically have to.

http://imgur.com/xQLXCO0
here's a picture I took this morning, this would normally be gridlocked at 8AM on a Friday

Last edited:
Did you just go on a pleasure cruise around LA on Xmas morning because no traffic???

Omfg i am so flipping envious monk you have no clue.

That's exactly what I did. I do it sometimes at 10/11PM too but it's so different during the day.

It is cold here now though, don't get confused just because it's sunny. It was like 51 when I was driving around, so I didn't really get out much to walk around.

I was really shocked by how many homeless people there were in some areas, and I was not at all off the beaten path, I mean like a tent city a block away from City Hall...

This morning I ingested
.25mg Clonazepam
~.25mg Clonazolam
100mg R-Modafinil
600mg Gabapentin
One fat dab
And two strong cups of coffee.

Ate a nice breakfast.
Took 50mg more R-Modafinil and 10mg Adderall IR,
Also took ~250mcg Flubromazolam and another dab.
I've been puffing nicotine all day as well.

I'm ready to play some Bloodborne :D

Currently waiting on some tianeptine, deschloroketamine and more flubromazolam. All should've been here by now but usps is getting raped at the moment

Last edited:
7mg etiz researched; 600mg cimetidine 20-30min prior to teezy
IV 0.5mg buprenorphine
600mg gabapentin
Nicotine
Cup o' coffee

Just started Xmas day with 2 Fioricets, 1 Percocet (5mg) & some Benzedrex. Definitely feeling the holiday cheer!

3 shots of 90 prf bourbon
2 Yuengling's
Marlboro Reds
About to get fuckered up and + another 2-4mg etizolam (+7 sub'd today)
Need cannabis and/or hard drugs.

Need to cash this fat check.

Drunk off beers and stoned off cannabis. Slightly opioid-withdrawn, but the beer is making me forget I have anything to worry about. Almost blackout-drunk.

Woke up to:
1mg (approximately) alprazolam
4mg clonazepam
120mg Methadone

Just took:
3mg clonazepam
100mg diphenhydramine to potentiate Methadone (probably didn't need to do this and should not have)

Smoking bowls of homegrown throughout the day

Listening to Rocket Man - My Morning Jacket (cover of Elton John classic), waitin on my bud to bring me 10 more 2mg Rivotril and some more herb. Feelin pretty damn great.

Drank two Moscow mules now drinking some beer. It's been a good day, should be a nice relaxing night too. Definitely getting drunk.

Woooooooo :) merry Christmas!

2,5L beer "Heineken" 5%
Snorted 1mg bupe + 0.1g speed paste in the same line, that woke me up wooo!
2g of good local weed smoked, blazing it bro!
100mg hydroxyzine.
Few lines of good old ketamine hmm about 0.4g snorted.
15mg bromazepam
75mg amitriptyline

Feeling nicely calm =]

Enjoy the last days of this year people!

Boxing day here (au)

Just had my cwe codeine, but being a (sort of) holiday here my usual pharmacies weren't open, so I had to settle for 10% less (1 pack of 30, 1 pack of 24 instead of 2 packs of 30).

Took it 15 minutes ago, starting to feel it now. :)

Merry Christmas indeed...

Status
Not open for further replies.