• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today i had 0.5mg of clonazepam, 2 cups of coffee and a spliff.
I just snorted around 40-50mg of s-ket and im feeling very dissociated, i'm going to smoke some weed in a moment.

S-ket is heavenly. So jealous my friend!

Smoking some fine cannabis. Low weed tolerance = <3

Just had 60mg hydrocodone and 4mg clonazepam
Nice when you get free drugs :)

Update:
Added 250mg propylhexedrine and I am already feeling it a little.
Gonna get to work for a couple of hours to make some money and then enjoy the rest of the high.
Will wait through the pleasant come up before I get started on that.

Last edited:
I have left 100 oxycontins at the pharmacy. im tryna not get em until the new year. Cos then they'll be free. When my insurance resets.

OT: 8 oc 40s chewed (throughout the day) and 80 mgs railed in the last hour= 400 mgs oxycodone
feels good manes.

Pretty low, first day of alcohol abstinence in weeks.

Gotta have the lows to keep the highs, eh?

I've been binging on crack for the past month or so. I love the stuff! Idk why....

But I'm staying in a hotel now. I'm sorta-kinda homeless.. But I'm enjoying life! I've been paying for my habit using a family member's bank account (with her consent, most of the time ;). She has a crack habit as well, and got six digits in a divorce settlement...)

So tonight:
~3gs crack
a bit of colt 45
marijuana
a bit of valium

later, to sleep:
flexeril
seroquel
res hits of crack, of course :)

edit: also had 4mgs suboxone this morning

Last edited:
I fell asleep on adderall.
I just woke up a few minutes ago.
I also took my last dose of it not that long ago :?
I wasn't trying to get high on it though

2mg k-pins sub'd
80-90mg of methamphetamine vaped, the last couple big hits (20-30mg) really kicked the m-amp high into gear.
Cannabis; one heavy, sedating indica and the other a nice, cerebral sativa= blend makes for a great high.
1.5 etiz sub'd, might + half mg under my tongue or wait because I'm waiting on my next shipment of pharm-grade etizolam (only a half blister left)
Barcadi white rum + coke
Marlboro Reds
900mg gabapentin
IV 0.3 buprenorphine (about my 2-3 x 0.3mg shot of bupe + 0.5 sub'd this early afternoon)
Mt. Dew and Arizona green tea

Love the syngergy between THC/CBD and potent balanced strains and amphetamines (esp. w/ d-amp and d-meth due to their more smooth, euphoric high). I find it can really enhance IMO my lower-end dose of crystal meth dose and bring out more positive qualities and less re-dosing off the crystal. IME a potentiator and a smooth-comedown aid, as well as neuroprotective properties. + clonaz has a pronounced synergy with amps IME. Considering another sub'd 0.5mg etiz since I've taken some cimetidine for potentiation. Etizolam has an antidepressant/GABA-induced euphoria for me. And ofc, I'm rambling so I'm cutting myself off haha

67.5mg hydrocodone, 4mg clonazepam, 30mg temazepam, 2,800mg Seroquel XR, 80mg prochlorperazine, 450mg trazodone, and 220mg Latuda

My nephew Johnnie the Homicidal Maniac tried to kill or severely injure me when I called my mom because he heard his name. I had bleeding from my eye socket or somewhere close, scratches all over my face, broken glasses, kick to the throat, and one under the chin that made me black out for a few seconds at most. He repeatedly attacked me. He is not a kid, he is 20 years old. This happens every two weeks or less and last time it was because I had a cigarette in the house. I got sent away to a mental institution for hitting the car window with a brick a while back (no damage) when I was lead to believe they had Lucky with them and were dumping him on the side of the road somewhere. But he gets away with it time after time.

Methadone is kickin in nicely, has me warm with slight sedation and muscle comfort.

Just smoked a cig.

Been smokin weed bouta smoke some more

And drink an extra strength energy drink

feeling pretty chilled out from mxe earlier, just trying to enjoy some tv since there isn't much else to do at 3 am. I work so much I've kinda forgot what I do for fun lol

High on heroin from a cotton wash, =D this is the first time ever I've gotten high from it. Lol. Can't say I've tried it very often though, but this time I saved all my cottons and stored them properly. =D Dunno if I will continue to do so in the future, the reason I store them all away properly is because they cannot be found lying anywhere around the house, and I prefer not to throw them in my trashcan either because my dad always puts the trash from the can in my room into the big garbage bin.

Tl;dr: Cotton wash success! heroin high achieved!!

Too much vyvanse, too little sleep. Doesn't help running out of gabapentin and baclofen simultaneously. :(

High on heroin from a cotton wash, =D this is the first time ever I've gotten high from it. Lol. Can't say I've tried it very often though, but this time I saved all my cottons and stored them properly. =D Dunno if I will continue to do so in the future, the reason I store them all away properly is because they cannot be found lying anywhere around the house, and I prefer not to throw them in my trashcan either because my dad always puts the trash from the can in my room into the big garbage bin.

Tl;dr: Cotton wash success! heroin high achieved!!

Leave no trace so there are no worries.

I got some oxys legit finally so I can lay off the dillies cuz I would prefer not to stick a needle in my arm everyday. The dillies was too damn good of a deal to pass up but yeah I am gonna be able to just swallow some pills cuz I got dinners, parties, and family stuff to do.

Gonna get my drink and smoke on. I already stocked up for the holidays as it seems like supply and demand are factors worth taking in.

Not as high as I'd like to be. I know the M'done hasn't peaked yet, so there's that. I'm dearly hoping the 5mg of clonazepam and half Mexican Xanax bar haven't fully kicked in, and the temptation to take more is fairly great. And of course I'd like to be more stoned, but I will be shortly when the family goes to do a little shopping.

Shit hit the fan this morning.

I was planning on weed before bed. Now? Alcohol. Fuck. Everything. About. My. Life. Choices.

^I hope you're ok man, this can be a shitty time of year. I kinda feel the same way, alone on Christmas (even though I don't celebrate).. I let myself get dependent on oxy again just out of convenience.

I'm feeling good. 7.5 oxy this morning and a half a joint.

Feeling happy because I just put down a deposit on a new place and gave my 30 day notice at my current apartment yesterday! No more noisy ass upstairs neighbor and a manager that likes to smoke cigs and yell on his cell phone right outside my door! I'll be living in a much smaller space (a bit bigger than half the size of my current place), but it's a garage converted into a private guest house in a residential neighborhood so noise won't be an issue, plus I have a front yard, my own washer and dryer, and access to a lemon tree!

15mg hydrocodone+2mg alprazolam. Still feeling those antipsychotics and decided to have another 600mg Seroquel XR.

I wasn't planning on getting high but since my life is going to shit, I am!! By my life, I mean my finances, if only currently.

It is my first Christmas I don't have family around. Christmases were always horrible for me especially since I had to be sober me, and sober me ain't great around family. I feel like I almost deserve this.

10mg valium in last 9 hours, most of it 15 minutes ago. A hit of some dank weed (I do not smoke much anymore, a few times a week is a lot nowadays)

And just cracked the first of two DIPA!!!!!

I would put on music if my roommates weren't sleeping. Even though life can be rocky, being high helps %)

Merry Xmas to my BL fam.

Just saw ur post monky: I'm chill man :) just temporarily tight on cash. No emergency. I was freaking out in that post a bit

Snorted some 2C-E, having the time of my life right now to be honest. I'd normally be morbidly depressed this time of year, but not right now. Not today. No sir. Thanks drugs. Merry Xmas to whoever celebrates

Status
Not open for further replies.