• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? v. Higher Than A Kite That Ate Acid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drinkin' codeines, valerians. And teas. No idea what to do this weekend, just going to vegetate at home. Craving a beer or ten, but trying to resist the urge, because that would be a very bad idea for me.

I feel like ten pounds of shit in a five pound bag. In thirty minutes I'll pound a brew and KO for about 10 hours. Maybe have a hit of weed, whatever.

Coming down from a very introspective LSD trip, chillin' to some Psybient feelin' refreshed.
Hope y'all have a lovely Saturday <3

NSFW:
20160220_143747_zpsn9fwjvcj.jpg

the H i got today.

it's nice and strong. got it cheap too.

quite high now.

Edit: now am in the land of oblivion nodding so hard with the addition of 2 mgs of loprazolam. been sniffin what i call dope-balls, like speedballs only straight dope variety, crushed high strength oxycodone either the old formula 40 mgs or 80 mgs mixed with high quality #4 H.
Sniffing the two mixed is quite something, surprised I ahven't heard more people doing it on this site. The H gives the oxy more legs, and the oxy gives the H more euphoria and a bit of that euphoric stimulation. I'd imagine it would be even better IV'd but I don't IV, and hopefully never will.

now cant keep my eyes open longer than 2 or 3 sec s at a time. typing this one liner here took like 10/15 mins here.
feeeeeeels fine ! that dope (in da pic), is fire.

Last edited:
Traded some tabs I had for 20 dollars worth of shard. My friend hooked it up fat and it's fire...I had a slight hangover this morning but after slamming a small-medium sized shot, I'm feeling pretty durn good! :) Hope everyone has a good day.

mmmm....tar.....

It's weird, I haven't done any tar in about a month or so (haven't been keeping track) and haven't even really had much of an urge to

90MG TEMAZEPAM
Paris Regional Medical Center killed Lucky and now I have one of the Deets and I saw all the burns on his body and they killed me again too as far as I know. I know they gave me a heart attack and I want every person in that place outed by the Bluelight telepaths. Please turn as many people as you can telepathic so I can get them back. I had deet for a while today and they killed him after they killed Lucky. I am hoping Jeff the Killer will show up and kill them.

I think I have a Tardis in my Brain too.

I think he has a Tardis in his head too and is time traveling and something happened during the time travel or while I was in the hospital from a heart attack that they claimed was a drug overdose because I took 37.5mg hydrocodone and 2mg alprazolam and tested positive for weed I smoked about 8 days ago. My blood pressure went down to like 50/28 and I think I was having seizures and my heart monitor kept flashing red as I lapsed in and out of consciousness after I was awoken after being unable to breathe for about 3 or 4 minutes while being watched and the new one may be the same one although the things that look like burns might just be something that happened to his hair while I was away. I've been visited by more than one Doctor Who I think who just stayed long enough to teleport a stack of boxes of stuff onto the porch and be gone in 15 seconds and again to knock and gone in 5 seconds by the time I looked and another time to teleport a case of Star Trek DVDs to my room when I wanted to watch it.

Gotta decide whether I want to do another blast of speed or if I want to pop a tranquilizer and conk out. I feel myself coming down. I still have a lot of work I was intending to do...but ultimately didn't :\

I thought you were a fisherman dude! Unless you are talking about other work. Often I feel like the shit I want to get done outside of work is more taxing than work itself. Like right now. I'm bennied and stimmed yet instead of being functional I'm just pissed off about random shit. Don't know and don't wanna know what I'd be like right now without my crutches.

^ yeah I'm a fisherman but I only work during the summer months (may - September) In the winter/spring I attend school

That's nice, it seems like a good job. I can't hardly get 3 weeks off per year! :\

Sundays are the worst days, really. I'm tired.

I worked about 54/55 weeks straight at my last job, it was one of the many reasons I left (even though it was the easiest job ever and paid well, I could never go anywhere/do anything)

Right now I'm on beer n weed, remembering why I do these drugs near daily. My shit mood has gone away.

Gotta decide whether I want to do another blast of speed or if I want to pop a tranquilizer and conk out. I feel myself coming down. I still have a lot of work I was intending to do...but ultimately didn't :\

Decided to try and sleep. Popped a 0.5 mg Xanax tablet and got three hours (3:30 am - 6:30 am) of super shallow, shitty sleep :\

When you administer your first dose of speed it's such a great high, maybe even the best high IMO, but it's so stupid how it eventually becomes a chore. I can definitely see why some people don't care for strong stimulants

That's nice, it seems like a good job. I can't hardly get 3 weeks off per year!

It is a good job, I enjoy it and I'm proud of participating in the industry (probably the only part of my life that I'm proud of). When I'm working it's every day & I'm always "on the clock", though. There are days when I literally work all day long basically. I could never do what I do off-work on the job...the only drug I consume during the summer months is a little bit of weed at nighttime, after the workday is (hopefully) over. I've never gotten over the workday starting at around 5:30 AM, too, despite the fact that I've had the same career for most of my life :\ It STILL sucks!

Last edited:
wow. so jelly. even if I bought dope it'd be fuckin tar. and after the doc this week I'm not feeling all that hopeful about whoever the other guy is...

ot: 10mg oxy, joints, some dabs on deck...

It good shit. was cheap too.
Thanks, I need it atm, still going very strong off the gram in the pic. My mom acting like Tryptamine Dreamer. When it your mom whose got cancer acting loopy it can be enough to make me wanna escape with opiates.

Status
Not open for further replies.