• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The usual 3g of kratom
Snorted about 5mg of methylphenidate
Not too high but feeling good listening to music. It's a bit hot here but can't complain since I'll go back to my apartment where it's still winter in a few days.
Might smoke a spliff later and maybe take some clonazepam but I'm not anxious at the moment, benzos are kind of useless to me without a strong stimulant (aka meth).

if i mix less xanax with less hydroxyzine together, would it help to boost my xanax dose by being able to do less.
would this be a way,of reducing ?
i am sweaTing and have muscle cramps from stress And painfulness.
or would the hydroxyzine be safer ?

It will definitely help. I miss my hydroxizine, I have one 12.5 mg tablet left. :( It's my fav anti-histamine.

I'm on valium and a soma.

I changed my opinion of valium. It's great, yay for valium. (y)

i decided on a 5mg 512 hydrocodone instead.
i know i am pushing the buttons
but probably should take the xanax to relax my pain and anxiety but . . . . . maybe the 5mg 512 hydrocodone would do it.

then there is the 5mg. white hydrocodone with red specs mixed into it that i had always been saving for a special emergency occasion BUT not sure what the red speckles mean or if it might be some kind of time release.

anyway still trying to decide soon and dont want to just gamble randomly like how i babble on endlessly bc i can't think now

zonxx please

i can feel my organ
bp 100/60 though

my heart is hurting

Edit: i can't take both
f it i hate xanax but i love opioid more

but i need both

okay 512 5mg hydrocodone then
but what IS all of those red speckles in this white hydrocodone that was from someone's prescription excess !!

Last edited:
Just call me Alcohol in the morning babeeeeee somethin somethin somethin close to me woo hoo no shot fuck u psychiatrieś yall cant c me yesss I can still drugs in about 2 weeks...I had a nice shot...was veddy niiice

I'm almost playing my organ but the one I keep feeling the most, guess. 😄

Shit I was gonna say my liver beause my ribs keep pressing on it but I guess it's my butt actually.

Is the butt even an organ? I play it like a trumpet sometimes.

to stay on topic, I just rolled a joint

Yeah i just tried googling it for you but I have no idea, lol, I got lost in all the pills and got back results for 5mg oxycodone 512 instead of hydrocodone. Or did you take 512 of them? 😮

I'm kinda felling good or did I say that already?

Status
Not open for further replies.