• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well i ended up sleeping most of the day away.
that freakin xanax does nothing! :sleep:(y)

1.25g phenibut
600mg pregabalin
more weed of course (i may stop including the weed as this is a constant it helps me keep my fat ass lol)
feeling it :oops:
about another hour i'll be balloon-head again :LOL: maybe take another 600mg pregabalin :eek:
sorry about all the emos they help express the feelings behind the words
uhhhh waiting on the tea (kratom) prolly here need to check the mail. need some pain relief but OK otherwise

See, I didn't even get that. Oh well. Not like I have any left.
Yah, if you take it for about a month it tends to stop working
I use it when my back acts up at night and it does make me heavy and get good sleep. Can take it at work and work is fine... like eatin some valium @ higher dose to me.

that freakin xanax does nothing! :sleep:(y)

1.25g phenibut
600mg pregabalin
more weed of course (i may stop including the weed as this is a constant it helps me keep my fat ass lol)
feeling it :oops:
about another hour i'll be balloon-head again :LOL: maybe take another 600mg pregabalin :eek:
sorry about all the emos they help express the feelings behind the words
uhhhh waiting on the tea (kratom) prolly here need to check the mail. need some pain relief but OK otherwise

Yah, if you take it for about a month it tends to stop working
I use it when my back acts up at night and it does make me heavy and get good sleep. Can take it at work and work is fine... like eatin some valium @ higher dose to me.
Lol wish i could say the same about the xannies but guess if you had the amount i had you would have slept the day away too.. (not disclosing dosages) 😁 :p

Lol wish i could say the same about the xannies
It was a JK moment, my bad
alprzlm does in fact work on me quite well. I mostly eat them while working and this only a coupla three weeks and stop. take a couple weeks off and rely on something else (like krat and pheni)
feeling the hell outta the pregab (took another 300mg)
drunk eithout drinking and the side effects that go with drinking (but no fooling myself I know its doing some malfeasance to me)

It was a JK moment, my bad
alprzlm does in fact work on me quite well. I mostly eat them while working and this only a coupla three weeks and stop. take a couple weeks off and rely on something else (like krat and pheni)
feeling the hell outta the pregab (took another 300mg)
drunk eithout drinking and the side effects that go with drinking (but no fooling myself I know its doing some malfeasance to me)
My bad. But I am very dosed up on them lol. ;)

I'm smokin weed and drinking hella Dr. Dazzle.

Also 150 mg Caffeine anhydrous via tablets

Aldi-Summit-Dr-Dazzle-2.jpg

Last edited:
This is legit fucking best dexamphetamine I have ever had.

I wish I had dexamp. I am on 1200mg of gabapentin, the last 300mg is kicking in. I may just take gabapentin again tomorrow and give myself 5 days without opiates. I feel pretty great right now. Dealing with stressful work shit. I may take my other dose of 5-MeO-MET later and write a report.

Still waiting for my goddamn iboga TA extract in customs. Been processing for a while. I hope it doesn't get seized, but some other BLers were telling me they've had stuff processing for a month and then come through.

The dealer even told me it would be mostly mental but he had been awake for a week and was psychotic so I wasnt sure whether to believe him.

I was expecting meth like rush, still wish I had gotten opiates/lyrica/gaba but I guess Im good with this amph.

Youre just feeling nervous about it. Im fairly sure itll arrive with no problems.

Last edited:
Morning

Breakfast for me was
Cup of coffee with dbl vodka in there.
.5mg alzam
20mg normison (temazepam) scored 5 20mg jellies last night. Only tried them twice but was never impressed, never got that euphoria feeling everyone talks about. Maybe I will push it up to 60-80mg, maybe then I will feel some form of euphoria.

Morning

Breakfast for me was
Cup of coffee with dbl vodka in there.
.5mg alzam
20mg normison (temazepam) scored 5 20mg jellies last night. Only tried them twice but was never impressed, never got that euphoria feeling everyone talks about. Maybe I will push it up to 60-80mg, maybe then I will feel some form of euphoria.
good morning

i should be getting to bed in a few hours I fear :( hopefully will be able to
the temaz and alpraz sounds ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL.

Have had a few dabs, am reading, will bore soon and fall asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.