• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
450mg of pregabalin and 1mg of bupre. Trying to drop bupre to just 1mg a day.
I was yesterday too high to find this thread, because I was nodding so hard that my finger would press one button and spam it when I nod, so i couldn't write.
Yesterday was a good combo. 900mg of pregabalin, 10mg of clonazapin and 2mg or burpre. Real good suicide combos.

450mg of pregabalin and 1mg of bupre. Trying to drop bupre to just 1mg a day.
I was yesterday too high to find this thread, because I was nodding so hard that my finger would press one button and spam it when I nod, so i couldn't write.
Yesterday was a good combo. 900mg of pregabalin, 10mg of clonazapin and 2mg or burpre. Real good suicide combos.
rember scuicide is a slippery sewerslid spill in a hoop-d ride

rember scuicide is a slippery sewerslid spill in a hoop-d ride
I was once clinically dead literally from U-47700 synthetic opioid.
I woke up my shirt and hoodie had been cut open I don't know what they did to me. Something to my stomach or chest. They got me back alive my friend had been giving me breath for like 5-10 minutes till the ambulance came.

I woke up my shirt and hoodie had been cut open I don't know what they did to me. Something to my stomach or chest. They got me back alive my friend had been giving me breath for like 5-10 minutes till the ambulance came.
dam that must have been some scary shit,
I've came close to dieing but not that close I was more close to loseing my mind/ sanity, but that would suck is that 47700 spice or rc

Strangely I'm still feeling kinda on the edge which I obviously don't understand.

My friend had to stop me taking even more. Fortunately she left. lol

So I'm gonna add 0.5mg Alprazolam, 300mg Pregabalin and 60mg Oxycodone IN. Tough I'm pretty sure that it won't have a positive effect, but maybe I'm lucky. I'll see.

/edit: What a fuckin day!

Added 20mg Zolpidem and finally I'm feeling better. Zolpidem has a great antidepressant effect. Usually I take it only for sleep and always forget the antidepressant properties. So fuckin insane. Zolpidem makes my day. :D

Last edited:

Oh man, lucky you!

I've always wanted to try U-47700, but when I've read about all the deaths and that it's very hard to dose properly I deleted it from my shopping cart.

Oh man, lucky you!

I've always wanted to try U-47700, but when I've read about all the deaths and that it's very hard to dose properly I deleted it from my shopping cart.
sounds brutal I prob would of deleted it to, usually ill try anything twice,
not sure about that one, I'm not a big dude

30mg of amphetamine, the usual kratom and 125mg of carisoprodol.

I'm in the process of finding a new apartment but it's extremely frustrating, there's waaayy too much demand... I don't want to rent a fucking crack bunker when I can afford something decent. There are new offers coming up everyday but if you don't call within 2 seconds it's already too late 😷

4mgs Buprenorphine

200mgs Flmodafinil

Gonna start drinking soon because I've pretty much become an alcoholic, staying off the smack tho so that's a win at least :)

Today, armodafinil and phenibut.
Tonight, coca tincture and a little hash.

Ordered some kanna extract. Has really good reviews but no one seems to elaborate in any detail exactly what it does other than "feels great" or "holy shit, this stuff works!".

I do have some idea what it does, but the lack of clarity actually has me intrigued.

How is that stuff? I always hated Nuvigil (armodafinil). Is Flmodafinil comparably? I like regular modafinil better than armodafinil.

Oh it's really good I love it, feel ontop of the world right now getting all kinds of shit accomplished already. I have never had the two you mentioned only Adrafinil in the past in this is much better than that way more potent and even slightly recreational in a sense. I bet it's going to combine perfectly with the Beer, also got some F-Phenibut that I'm going to try out tommorow at somepoint most likely in evening in combination with Flmodafinil I'll be buzzing about on throughout the day.

Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. <3

I had to take lots of different stuff and somehow it didn't have the desired effect. lol

300mg Pregabalin
0.5mg Alprazolam
9mg Bromazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
4mg Clonazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
60mg Oxycodone IN
12mg Hydromorphone IN
two cups of Gyokuro green tea, Ashwagandha, high CBD oil

and... yeah :unsure:

Instead of the opiates you are the same extreme benzohead than I am.

5 mg Flunitrazepam
300 mg Oxazepam
2 mg Etizolam
5 mg Clonazepam

JJ

And there will be more i suspect this evening and night... My tolerance is meanwhile so high that I can take incredibly high amounts of Clona or whatever, nothing does bring me to sleep. Even if I take Seroquel 100 mg - it does nothing. Just making me a bit tired but nothing more. Fuck.

JJ

Added 20mg Zolpidem and finally I'm feeling better. Zolpidem has a great antidepressant effect. Usually I take it only for sleep and always forget the antidepressant properties. So fuckin insane. Zolpidem makes my day. :D
i get the opposite effect and the reason why don't touch z-drugs. You lucky but all in all you have a legend status no matter what point of view want to see it from. Respect

I took it once and the other day I wondered who the hell cooked a meal while I slept.... Of course it was myself. Huah. Never ever.

JJ

bwahahaha yeah i have heard some weird stories about z's.
anyhow.
3 bag H
1 bottle brandy
few whiskeys
weed till i couldn't see
and only a little bit of benzos
30mg bromazepam
2mg alzam

chillin like a villian while feeling the beauty of myself

a little yellow maeng da
a little fresh weed
a little coffee

feeling irie
chillin like a villian
Dude, wtf? Man I dig your postings look forward to more: Please for the love of god chill a bit *easier? lol
no/maybe/some/moreso/completly-homo
<3
I wondered who the hell cooked a meal while I slept.... Of course it was myself.
Yeah... high doses of shit tends to fuck with the mind sometimes. I almost burned down our abode on high dose of benzo as I forgot I left a cigarette on the back porch railing. It was ablaze....

Last edited:
a little yellow maeng da
a little fresh weed
a little coffee

feeling irie

Dude, wtf? Man I dig your postings look forward to more: Please for the love of god chill a bit *easier? lol
no/maybe/some/moreso/completly-homo
<3

Yeah... high doses of shit tends to fuck with the mind sometimes. I almost burned down our abode on high dose of benzo as I forgot I left a cigarette on the back porch railing. It was ablaze....

It was not even a high dose. It was the first time I took it in a therapeutical dose. It was prescribed. It was scary.

JJ

450mg pregabalin, 750mg phenibut, 600mg gabapentin. Starting to feel dat shizz, woo!

Saving the rest of the pregab and gabapentin for my buddy and I when we detox from kratom and him from some other stuff which starts on Monday... but today no kratom for me, tolerance reduction day. I've been taking way too much leading up to this, I guess it's my "last hurrah". At least I've gone like 2 weeks without phenibut with no withdrawal so I only have to deal with one substance's withdrawal.

Dang I'm high right now. 😇

Status
Not open for further replies.