• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just kratom today, not really high... I was going to take some amphetamine sulphate but the weather is wayy too hot right now and it would only make me sweat like a pig.
I do have some excellent weed though, I could smoke some of that but I would have to open the windows lol... Might take a Soma but I only have 3x500mg pills left :confused:

Ok just took 250mg of carisoprodol, cause why not? I'll save the other half for later.

3mg Clonazepam
2.5mg Lorazepam
6mg Bromazepam
0.25mg Triazolam IN
60mg Oxycodone IN
14mg Hydromorphone IN
vaped some weed

feeling relaaaaaaxed!!! :love:

Haha, nodded the fuck off. That was heavy!

Not a reason to stop:
80mg Oxycodone IN
300mg Pregabalin
0.125mg Triazolam IN
1.25mg Lorazepam
6mg Bromazepam
0.5mg Alprazolam

/edit: added 25mg Diphenhydramine, 60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 60mg IN

Last edited:
Yesterday I had ~3mg of buprenorphine. 2 days before that I had the same. Gonna take 2mg, I'm aiming for Saturday, and that will be my last. Hoping then that any residual withdrawals will be very minor and I can just leave opiates behind again. It was a bit risky nabbing a sub for kratom and occasional poppy tea use but I was doing like an ounce a kratom a day for a few weeks and due to many years and scattered periods of addiction, and the kindling effect, I get wretched withdrqwals pretty quickly from that level.

Today, the last of my n-methyl-cyclazodone, a nice little dopaminergic but extremely functional stimulant. It was nice, I may write a TR since there aren't many. Probably about to vape a little delta-8-THC.

30 mg dexmethylphenidate
1 Benzedrex inhaler
Elevate Smart coffee
Regular coffee
Tea
Coca Cola

70mg MORPHINE BANGED UPPPPPPPP
2mg clonazepam
BLISS BLISS BLISSSSSSSSSSS :3
SOME HOMO

Yesterday I had ~3mg of buprenorphine. 2 days before that I had the same. Gonna take 2mg, I'm aiming for Saturday, and that will be my last. Hoping then that any residual withdrawals will be very minor and I can just leave opiates behind again. It was a bit risky nabbing a sub for kratom and occasional poppy tea use but I was doing like an ounce a kratom a day for a few weeks and due to many years and scattered periods of addiction, and the kindling effect, I get wretched withdrqwals pretty quickly from that level.

Today, the last of my n-methyl-cyclazodone, a nice little dopaminergic but extremely functional stimulant. It was nice, I may write a TR since there aren't many. Probably about to vape a little delta-8-THC.
nice combo. some homo xorky :3 XDDDDDDDD

Omg so happy, my fav pharmacy oout ofnthe 3 that Sell me benzos otc finally stocked up on diazepam. I secured 3 blisters for 1.5 AMerican RUpEes if u know what i mean.
OT:
So far today
-70mg morphine banged up
-2mg clonazepam
-30mg bromaZepam
-50mg diazepam
-450mg pregabalin
AND just bougjt a pack of my fav Cheap ciggies(Golden beach lights)
IM bout to entre nodland in ABOUT 45MINS.
i love yall blueeebuds, some homo xD

Last edited:
Is it me or did i just take a ridiculous amount of benzos? If i comment stupid shit in the next couple hrs. It's not meee fault it's Díaz and bromas fault xD fuck that it migjt be my fault ;) yayyy so happy finally got ahold of the king of benzos after so Many months(Valium)
Some homo for yall!

Idk if it's the broma or the diazepam but.i.feel my.muscles tingling from the relaxation.
30mg broma
70mg diazepam
On top.of.my.morphine shot i feel so god damn good. Oh AND that 450mg pregab has kicked in
Ima sleep like a baby tonite.
Love my.blueworld,.some homo
Heart heart
Nico

Morning Blue World

Freezing today. Bed and movie day

10mg Valium
400mg gabapentin
few bong hits

Gonna lay off the opiates today for aslong as possible to gauge when this stuff starts making me dopesick

Morning Blue World

Freezing today. Bed and movie day

10mg Valium
400mg gabapentin
few bong hits

Gonna lay off the opiates today for aslong as possible to gauge when this stuff starts making me dopesick
MORNING MY SA BROTHERRR FORM ANOTHER MOTHER . nice way to start ur monin :Dbtw when ur dopesick,the opaites hit harder and ffeeel blissful . hah

TOTAL TALLY OF THE LAST 14 HRS:
70mg MORPHINE(IV)
30mg bromazepam
80mg diazepam
a niceeee joint with a girl(friend) she left me the roach XD im high as fk, i don't smoke marijuana that often only when it's good quality
2mg clonazepam
450mg lyrica
and so many cigarettes i justlostcount like fking 33 or something.
NOW MY FRIEND IS CALLING ME TO SMOKE SOME COCAINE PASTE IN HALF AND HR. i haven't done thati n so long. broooooooo i'm so lucky today :p

Damn, sounds like an epic combo. Have fun with the crack. I got some benzos and gonna score bupre and pregabalin in few hours 😁

@schizopath cocaine paste is banging shit man. almost the same as crackkkkk but with some impurities. fuck it it feels reallly good and it's cheap. AND MY BUDDY IS PAYING FOR EVERYTHING TODAY IS MY LUCKY FUCKING DAY AUGUST7th AHHHH

Damn, sounds like an epic combo. Have fun with the crack. I got some benzos and gonna score bupre and pregabalin in few hours 😁
it's not crack, it's like when u make cocaine, the first step is to mix it with sulfuric acid or some shint and u get an impure base. similar to crack ut i'ts not the same. tey sall that shit for realll cheap in peru. it's eerything, it's more light than crack, compulsive as fk but if u do it slowww it's a nicee fking high. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.