• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really high. Few lines of coke and i mixed a few benzos with 1mg each. I'm done today, about my life, about everything.

Good night.

JJ

added:
60mg Oxycodone nasal
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
1mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
800mg Ashwagandha, 50mg Caffeine, Magnesium, Nigella Sativa capsules

/edit: added 60mg Oxycodone nasal, 0.125mg Triazolam nasal and 10mg Nitrazepam sublingual

Finally I'm feeling relaxed.

Vaped some very good weed.

Now I'm feeling even more relaxed. lol

/edit: ....and watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas :D

Last edited:
I'm so silly - callling my laptop an asshole because I thought the touchpad was in the arse.

No.

i rubbed around on my mobile that lies directly in front of it. oh man.

JJ

Still awake after last night’s desperate and pathetic suck of the cotton filter but refocused and functional with 50 mg dexamfetamine and a double espresso for breakfast.

Too cashflow negative to organise anything more substantial to assuage my hunger - but watching the dawn with good coffee and dexies ain’t the worst thing in the world.

MOrning blue world

Got a quote i need to go do for a job just now keeping it low

1 joint swazi
6mg bromazepan
10mg clobazam ( very weak but good for anxiolytic effect and anti convulsing properties )
400mg gabapentin

chat soon

Hey guys, hope you are well.

80mg Oxycodon nasal
0.25mg Triazolam nasal
300mg Pregabalin
2mg Clonazepam
6mg Bromazepam
vaped some excellent weed
800mg Ashwagandha, 200mg Magnesium, 100mg Caffeine

/edit: added 60mg Oxycodon nasal
15mg Nitrazepam (I really like it, what do you guys mean?)
1.25mg Lorazepam

Last edited:
Aaah, "Schizopath is a stand up guy". People are willing to front me just about anything after living 4 months in the city.

Drinking Red Devil energy drink.

50mg diazempam
weed
kratom

got enough benzos to last a few days (70x5mg) but wanna eat em quick may have some bars here tomorrow.

OH MAN I LOVE YOU BLUEWORLDDDD.
OT:
450mg PREGABALIN( LOVE THIS SHIT BEST POTENTIATOR EVAAA, GIVES ME CLOSED EYED VISUALS WITH MA DOC)
6mg CLONAZEPAM(SO CHILL)
DRUGGG OF CHOICE: 40 MG MORPHINE BANGED UP ON A BENCH IN THE STREET HAHHA COULDN'T WAIT TO GET HOME,THE RUSH WASSSS BEAST. PURE MORPHINE IN AMPOULES IS THE SHITTTTT********
BEST DAY INA WHILE, ENJOY UR DRUGS MAAAAAA PEEEPS.
LOVE, NICK(NZN)

We love you, too.
Be here tomorrow, mf!
lol
Ptah,yesterday i bougjt 6 wraps of.blow AND Cooked some fat rocks with a Buddy. Since there's no brillo in lima, he made a Pipe with some cooper to smoke it properly AND Holy shit i finally smoked crack properly. Man those blasts were REAL bellringers each hit. Damn, i was too fucking hard that i took 2 clonaz 2mg AND a Xanax bar to come down. We went for a 30 min walk because i was too high chewi g my ear hahahaja
Thank god for those Fking masks that are mandatory worlwide. After smoking some fags walking through Miraflores( the poshest neighbour in lima) i finally came down because i couldnt go to my house like that haha.
I went straight to sleep when i got to my house. Damn i dont More cocaine for a while, only lyrica,clonaz AND banged up pure morphine ampoules today. The rush was beautiful, i shot up in a bench on the Street hahaha. Some lady saw me with a weird look while iwas smashing my fav vein. Got it in the first try, literally took me 5 seconds to sjoot up. I SAT there for 2 mins while smoking a fag enjoying the rush AND now I'm high as balls
Ok enough rambling, lyrica makes me.so sociable, chill AND kinda manic lol.
Gonna take a shower, enjoy Ur drugs blueworld.
Xoxo, nick,Nico(nzn)

@Atelier3 i bet u got triggered while reading that xD come to Perú Man AND u wont regret it. Lovely country, best food In the World I'm serious, lots of cultural Places, otc benzos, gabaergics, Tramadol, etc
AND infinite cultural Places to go
I love my country, if anyone wants a banging holiday. Come.to Perú, ya wont regret it.
:love: <3;):cry::cool::devilish:🤩🤟

@Atelier3 i bet u got triggered while reading that xD come to Perú Man AND u wont regret it. Lovely country, best food In the World I'm serious, lots of cultural Places, otc benzos, gabaergics, Tramadol, etc
AND infinite cultural Places to go
I love my country, if anyone wants a banging holiday. Come.to Perú, ya wont regret it.
:love: <3;):cry::cool::devilish:🤩🤟
I got triggered by you saying you shot up on a bench in the street - it reminded me of being on an IV coke binge.

I spend most of my overseas time in Asia - but the drug scene is pretty risky there. I’ve been thinking about Peru a lot from reading your posts.

Oh AND if ya come with dollars or euros Ur money triples AND everything Is cheap. With 800 US/eu currency u can live like a king for 2weeks
OT:
1more2mg clonaz
1.more lyrica
AND enjoying a good Marlboro.red.
Cheers blueworld
NZN

I got triggered by you saying you shot up on a bench in the street - it reminded me of being on an IV coke binge.

I spend most of my overseas time in Asia - but the drug scene is pretty risky there. I’ve been thinking about Peru a lot from reading your posts.
Dm me Bro.

Oh AND if ya come with dollars or euros Ur money triples AND everything Is cheap. With 800 US/eu currency u can live like a king for 2weeks

You make a winning argument. I’m relocating permanently to a tropical country after COVID. Was thinking Indonesia because can’t get drugs there but now equally thinking Peru because you can...

Mornig Blue world

earyl morning again even after a heavy benzo night.

12mg bronazepam
400mg tramadol
5mg clobazan
400mg gabapentin

Status
Not open for further replies.