• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
morning blue world

6mg bromazepam
.25mg triazolam
400mg gabapentin
coffee
1 joint

happy saturday

1 biiiig tablespoon of Red Bali kratom
2 Gabapentin 600mg
2 50mg hydroxyzine

I feel like I'm one with my bed slowly melting

Zzzz

High as hell. Taken so far:

4mg of tizanide
1.8mg of bupre
1 small joint
"2mg" of ksalol (propably 2 different research chemicals as its a strong batch)

Smoked 2 joints in this time and just finished my energy drink. Gonna go the third joint of the night and gonna continue playing overwatch.

I’ve claimed to never abuse my ADHD meds but today 100 mg of dex and a triple espresso has me sitting comfortably on top of a comedown I really deserve to suffer. Lucky I have a few months of supply in case I’m only delaying the inevitable. Let’s call it insurance rather than abuse.

added
more vaped weed
1.25mg Lorazepam
300mg Pregabalin
6mg Bromazepam
60mg Oxycodone nasal
some lines of strong Kanna extract

feeling pretty baked and super relaxed cuz of the benzos and kinda awake cuz of the Kanna - guess I'm in Zombiemode 😌

added 8mg 3-HO-PCP lets go :p

OMG that was a wild ride!!

Also took some more Benzos (Alprazolam, Bromazepam etc.) and Opioids (Oxycodone and Hydromorphone) and woke up the next day lying on the floor of my apartment with white foam on my mouth.

I totally blacked out that night 3hrs are completely lost in which I took more and more stuff. WTF!

Don't do that, guys! o_O(n)

Last edited:
Now I took
250mg Tramadol
0.125mg Triazolam
40mg Oxycodone nasal
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin

added: 5mg Nitrazepam /edit: and 1.25mg Lorazepam - probably gonna vape some decent weed in the next couple minutes.
/edit2: another 5mg Nitrazepam and 10mg Hydromorphone nasal

Last edited:
@schizopath What's ksalol? Sounds interesting, a branded RC which is active at just 2mg. Ok, rather scary from my epic fail with butyr-fent (and the whole epidemic, should probably be happy about having survived) but if you know how potent it is then it's nice. Easy to take a week or month's supply with you on blotters, or in a bottle of 'nail polish remover', liquid sweetener, whatever.

My blue morning is pretty boring today:
- 20mg methadone
- 150mg venlafaxine
- energy drink
- cig

@bamos F*ck where do you guys all manage to get legit, affordable oxy's from - bribe a doc? (No sourcing intended! I'm probably on a different continent anyways)

The 🐴 is destroying its neuronal barn. Tranquilize it, quick quick! 😬

Last edited:
Morning blue world

Been awake for a while now.

2 joints
800mg gabapentin
6mg bromazepam
5mg clobazam ( got 10 tabs for free )
coffee

feeling relax and content.
since then

3mg bromazepam
5mg clobazam
2 joints
rooibos tea

super slow day but im still relaxed and keeping full control.

@schizopath What's ksalol? Sounds interesting, a branded RC which is active at just 2mg. Ok, rather scary from my epic fail with butyr-fent (and the whole epidemic, should probably be happy about having survived) but if you know how potent it is then it's nice. Easy to take a week or month's supply with you on blotters, or in a bottle of 'nail polish remover', liquid sweetener, whatever.
Its serbian xanor. Or should be, I think it actually contains 2 different research chemicals.

Now I took
250mg Tramadol
0.125mg Triazolam
40mg Oxycodone nasal
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin

added: 5mg Nitrazepam /edit: and 1.25mg Lorazepam - probably gonna vape some decent weed in the next couple minutes.
/edit2: another 5mg Nitrazepam and 10mg Hydromorphone nasal

added:
60mg Oxycodone nasal
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
1mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
800mg Ashwagandha, 50mg Caffeine, Magnesium, Nigella Sativa capsules

/edit: added 60mg Oxycodone nasal, 0.125mg Triazolam nasal and 10mg Nitrazepam sublingual

Finally I'm feeling relaxed.

Last edited:
About 40mg of meth, 250mg of carisoprodol and 3g of kratom. I'm completely out of weed, can't believe how unreliable my dealers are... I'll be moving to another city in a couple of weeks anyway so I probably won't see them ever again lol

8mgs Buprenorphine
Six pack Miller Genuine Draft for the evening.

Tommrow I will get some Heroin and Crack.
Can't wait, it's gonna be a blast.

Status
Not open for further replies.