• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
safety pins they're not too strong KATIEEEE THEY HOLD MY LIFE TOGETHERRR, ILL NEVER SAY NEVER ILL NEVER AGAIN! haahhahahah doherty is so lushhhh

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
Faced a blizzy forizzy.

Jelous on that cocaine and cocaine derivatives.
man, i'm flying so high up in the sky right now. 450mg pregab, and a fat shot of 20mg morphine IV. it amazed me that it hit me hard the rush, so good. I've been clean for so long thatmy tolerance is so low atm. I used to need at least 5 ampoules to get high, now 1-2 is enough. and i'm gonna do my best to just use once a month or so to maintain my tolerance low :D

man, i'm flying so high up in the sky right now. 450mg pregab, and a fat shot of 20mg morphine IV. it amazed me that it hit me hard the rush, so good. I've been clean for so long thatmy tolerance is so low atm. I used to need at least 5 ampoules to get high, now 1-2 is enough. and i'm gonna do my best to just use once a month or so to maintain my tolerance low :D

Well man keeping tolerance low is better than having a slam fest.

Well man keeping tolerance low is better than having a slam fest.
yesss man, so much better. i have finally learned to chip my opiate usage and it's all good cause i don't have much money these days anyway since i'm jobless atm. so i can't catch a habit. all good madness :p

@R3K I fucking love that film, I've bought the "still smoking" dvd recently,I've seen "the next movie" and "Cheech and Chong the corsican brothers" they've got more out but not found them yet

Nothing beats up in smoke though this bit is one of my favourite scenes

Good morning Blue world
Have a very big day at work ahead of me physically today so as well as my usual dose of meds I’m throwing an extra 100mg into the mix . But oral instead of railed to try and get a bit more out of it . I will also be filling my grinder up with enough sativa to last most of the day.
Ps guys I’m not glorifying my drug use just like to post here as it’s the only place in the universe I can be myself and up until recently without being judged

MOrning blue world

Felt weak and miserable so got myself a pick me up

few bong hits
10mg valium
dbl vodka
6 hits H

Head is floating at the moment. Legs are relaxed and jelly.. overall feeling good and energetic for the day

@R3K I fucking love that film, I've bought the "still smoking" dvd recently,I've seen "the next movie" and "Cheech and Chong the corsican brothers" they've got more out but not found them yet

Nothing beats up in smoke though this bit is one of my favourite scenes

Lmao! That is one of my all time favorite scenes too. Love the part when the cops asks for his license, lol. I have seen everything with them in it. Even seen them live a few times.

MOrning blue world

Felt weak and miserable so got myself a pick me up

few bong hits
10mg valium
dbl vodka
6 hits H

Head is floating at the moment. Legs are relaxed and jelly.. overall feeling good and energetic for the day
you really know how to start a day mate XDDD cheers. I'm still nodding off hardcore atm haha :p

you really know how to start a day mate XDDD cheers. I'm still nodding off hardcore atm haha :p
why thank you good sir. But i was off the H the last 2 days and have been dope sick too. but the gabapentinoids helped a bit but i have shit to do today so need the energy. H really gets me going like other people with meth or ampth

Status
Not open for further replies.