• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Gerook soos 'n spook"

Baked Af
Dont you just love it when you like taking stock or going through your stash and you come across a small jar with a solid head in it. I have or had no idea what was in it but fuuuuuck it was good and got me stoned AF.

1 joint of secret missing stash

🤪

• Haha
Reactions: R3K
450mg lyrica
30mg of bromazepam so far
@Wilson Wilson dude u were right i had to up the dosage to feel th e broma or idk it's the ciombo with pregab but i feel so lushhhh :D ty mate.

LIFE IS BEAITIFUL ATM, GONNA GET SOME MORPHINE TO DO A SHOT!. Love ya errbody :)
Bromazepam is also one of my favourite benzos and love using it in my "holy trinity" . just jealous on the morphine, especially after i had some a week or so ago. Forgot that feeling.

Bromazepam is also one of my favourite benzos and love using it in my "holy trinity" . just jealous on the morphine, especially after i had some a week or so ago. Forgot that feeling.
i'ma shoot in a bit on your name brother, haha be right back. gonna cope my delicious dessert. hah.

100mg modafinil
250mg armodafinil (!)
11g kratom over the day
40mg tianeptine just recently
20mg diazepam
300mg pregabalin
1 small joint
Coffee
Piracetam to counter this grogginess...

Exhausted and dealing with some heavy shit today. Need all that stuff to deal with reality. It's not enough. Must not do any ACHs. Need to make some long overdue life decisions soon.

A small bowl of some kief, wax, and shatter compressed together with some black coffee on the side.

Spliffs
3.3g of kratom
15mg of amphetamine snorted (many hours ago)
250mg of carisoprodol (Soma). @devilsgospel you were right it's a great drug, even at that dose it's already 10x better than benzos IMO. Very good synergy with kratom (and weed) as well, I might try a higher dose one of these days.

I also have only highdose Benzos: 10 mg Clonazepam
about 10 mg Nitrazolam
and 10 mg 3-Hydroxyphenazepam

I'm just a bit tired, funny.

My rescue wil be my big Joint.

So sleep well, all of you.

UPDATE:Soi coped all thiss today:
20mg morphine(IV)
45MG bromazepam, yes i took 15pills xD
600mg pregabalin
Noddinh so good RITE now,love ya blueworld i was shambling, walking sideways afterthe shot xD love ya peeps.

Ps thats all the clonaz ive bought otc un like. A month hahahh

By the way, apartfrom the jelly legs. Does anyone else get cool close eyd visuals from high dose pregab? I love it. This took 10min to type i keep noddinh so good
Time for a ciggie :D

Update from 12 hours ago: 2 more points of meth, possibly three. Just made the dog walk a few extra miles than usual. She’s not impressed. Hoping this lasts me another 12 hours ‘cause that’s all there is and I got things to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.