• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I did. This is amphetamine sulphate and propably also has some meth in it.

No chance here, they are very strict. And honestly, I don't want meth in my Amphe. Thats such a drug I would not even want to try - no offense!

JJ

if you like that kinda state of mind, NEVER EVER try heroin, you would love it.

I tried Heroin nasally twice, but it gave me nothing - no it was no bullshit-heroin. Will not do this again, wanted to know how it is, i puked not just once and then is everything fine, no, i puked the whole night, it was awful. My friend, wo was having a shot with the same bullshit had nothing. I scratched my whole body the whole night. NO NEVER EVER.

I'm no Opiate-human. The same happened with all the other stuff i tried: tramal, tilidin, hydromorphon, morphine, all that stuff - wuäh.
Buuuut: I'm an extreme BenzoHead. I have a tolerance nobody believes be. But fuck it - 3. line is waiting....

JJ

I tried Heroin nasally twice, but it gave me nothing - no it was no bullshit-heroin. Will not do this again, wanted to know how it is, i puked not just once and then is everything fine, no, i puked the whole night, it was awful. My friend, wo was having a shot with the same bullshit had nothing. I scratched my whole body the whole night. NO NEVER EVER.

I'm no Opiate-human. The same happened with all the other stuff i tried: tramal, tilidin, hydromorphon, morphine, all that stuff - wuäh.
Buuuut: I'm an extreme BenzoHead. I have a tolerance nobody believes be. But fuck it - 3. line is waiting....

JJ
you're lucky, not even cocaine grabbed me so hard like morphine did. I JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THE STUFF. I've only puked like 4 times and i've done the shit like 1000 times. Well yeah, benzos are amazing when u got a tolerance to em. COCAINE is just beautiful if you know how to control it.

This amph was on the lower end of quality and made me think how much more enjoyable meth is. I dont wanna meth amphetamine. Only amph or only meth. AAARGH.

Im getting cocaine too soon. Havent used coke in 2-3 years so kinda of an treat for me. Im also propably getting methylphenidate prescribed next month after my adhd tests 😁

Believe me, it's not the best med to have, even when you overdose. You will experience the side effects, and I hated the body feeling, so I gave it back to my Psych and told him - next one. This was Concerta, the prolonged version of MPH. Same in green . I went to my psych, gave it back to him and told him - next one. Then I got Strattera, the only non stimulant which causes extreme aggression - my poor boyfriend ad that time... And all these things have one in common: loss of libido. So again, I went back to my Psych and told him "I'm 31 no, my best age, I want to fuck!" Then I got this Amphetaminsulfate and I can take it without any side effects since 8 years now. Never abused it. Its just a med for me, really.

JJ

Yeah, Ive thought about the meds and Ive decided that Im gonna only use it as prescribed when I get it. Both methylphenidate and amphetamine work well on me and they dont take my libido away. Its half dead from the schizophrenia medication anyways, LOL.

life becomes so dull without stimulating our brains, fuck it. Idk how people can live all their lives sober, boring cunts.

Took 3.2g of kratom and I'm about to eat some dinner.
Today I smoked about ~40-50mg of methamphetamine which is quite a bit more than what I usually take. Partly because I made a new glass pipe out of some parts that come with the Arizer Extreme Q (a weed vaporizer, bought it years ago), the "bowl" itself is quite small but I really like how the whole pipe looks lol (plus it works perfectly). Before that I was using a shitty pipe made out of pasteur pipettes, so it is an improvement.

Also had 2.5mg of diazepam and a small spliff a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Yeah, Ive thought about the meds and Ive decided that Im gonna only use it as prescribed when I get it. Both methylphenidate and amphetamine work well on me and they dont take my libido away. Its half dead from the schizophrenia medication anyways, LOL.

That's in my opinion the best thing you can do - it always lasts a while until you have the right med and the right dose - but if you really suffering, then take it as prescribed. You will be surprised how much easier some things are, and already this is a reason for me not to abuse them. And you know, we ADHD-people need a bit more to overdose because of our fucked dopamine-system. It's not worth it, because if you have to do something and there are no meds anymore you will bite your own ass. ;)

JJ

What a fuuuuckin' relaxed evening:
60mg Oxycodone instant release oral and 40mg nasal
12mg Hydromorphone nasal
1mg Clonazepam
6mg BROmazepam
0.125mg BROtizolam (hope it doesn't knock me out when I take the other half)
vaped a decent 50/50 indica sativa strain
Caffeine, Magnesium, Nigella Sativa oil capsules, Curcumin extract capsules - the usual stuff

Hope you guys are also having a great day! :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.