• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet so many good times and I've never been to a rave, but I feel i could dose more responsibly now that I'm not a kid, almost every time I yawn i can hear my blood flow kind like when I was rolling have never forgotten

Lucky you.

I tried it a few times but i never found out the right dose for me, even if i know Shulgin, even if i took much less than that. OH no, ONCE it happens: half an adidas-pill - i have never been so happy. But I never found the second half of the pill again 🤣

JJ

Been wrestling with a car wheel that had blew out this afternoon so time to chill the fuck out
160mg oxy
3600mg gabapentin
First of many packed vapes of gg number 4
And just rolling a very fat spliff of some supposed muoi wui if that’s how you spell it right I hope it’s the real deal this was one of my faves back in my rave days

900mg of pregabalin. Went into town to get some jobs done. Bad idea, couldn't even walk in a straight line, for fucks sake, let alone make coherent conversation with the poor shop assistant I approached for help.

Gettin them pregab wobbles and the jelly brain, I'm all too familiar with that lol. Bought a few blisters a while ago and shared them with my work friend and we were the 2 most useless mfers in the whole store for 3 days.

"Lekker gerook" and slightly tipsy.

50/50 mix joint of my home grown swazi and cov-19 plant that was the closest to smoking.
on my 3rd quart of beer now.

Lol this "skuif has died on me twice now.

Just had another twenty mg of ox and going to have a bloody good cup of tea made with gods own water and rail my last 20 as well then il smoke till I stroke lmao .
Then up at six in the morning to start the whole rigmarole from the beginning again but at least it will be the weekend and il see the kids and baby mama

are they going to give you your stuff ♡
just concerned and wondering.

why the time !?? !
are they going to give you your stuff ♡
just concerned and wondering.

why the time !?? !
they can't make it that difficult

can they ??
Yes, love. They will eventually and can dic* around at will.
Tried to create a *protest right then/there but errbody folded up and got absorbed into their phones like they didn't hear me, punk MFs.
Imma get em. Got more red tape but got da cutters. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, olve. They will eventually and can dic* around at will.
Tried to create a *protest right then/there but errbody floded up and got absorbed into their phones like they didn't hear me, punk MFs.
Imma get em. Got more red tape but got da cutters. ;)
i hope you get your papers. papeles

of

Good morning beautiful blue world I hope every one is doing ok
Half an hour after my first 100mg of oxy and am currently having a cup of chai and then I’m going to have another forty and get ready for work I’ve also been staggering 600mg of gabapentin every fifteen minutes but ran out of pot last night so no wake n bake today will pick some up at lunchtime on way home from work

Work done for week just picked up qtr ounce of strawberry ice weed a qtr of kritical bilbo and a qtr of mystery weed which is also banging so going to rail sixty mg of ox and have a blaze and have some dinner.
Some Friday nights are much better than others

up to 3mg alp
kratom
coffee
weed
cigs

love the no-give-a -fuck mentality afforded by alp... my god i pray it becomes sustainable for eons

Status
Not open for further replies.