• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
60mg Oxycodone nasal
10mg Hydromorphone nasal
6mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam
1.25mg Lorazepam
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
and again high CBD oil, Curcumin extract and Nigella sativa oil capsules cuz of the CYP3A and CYP2D6 inhibition

GOTTA STAY HIGHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I DIEEEEEEE BABY!!! :p

/edit: 6mg Bromazepam
60mg Oxycodone nasal
0.125mg BROtizolam - yummy

/edit 2: LOL the combo with BROtizolam fked me up. I've nodded off and just woke up cuz I had to piss, so I slept about 4 hrs. Fortunately it didn't screw me that much that I didn't notice I had to piss and pissed my pants. Haha. Now I'm gonna snort 60mg of Oxycodone again, take 10mg Zolpidem and go to bed. Cya later guys!

Last edited:
Back at work till lunchtime today so have insulfated 100mg of Oxy and staggered 2400mg of gabapentin and will probably chug a can of red bull on the way in
Have filled up the mighty with some nice strawberry cough weed to hit on as the morning progresses

Morning Blue World

Woke up early this morning to drive my friend around. Anyhow we back and drinking

200ml whiskey
1 joint Red Congolese ( 2nd time i have smoked this ) awesome taste and instant dominant head high
Thats it, No benzos for the day or any other pharms for the day. And later i will add H. Its staring at me but im ignoring the bugger for now

So far happy with a nice heavy head buzz

Morning everybody! Hope you are doing well and had a good start to the week.

Had to take some stuff to get out of the bed and do some work.
200mg Tramadol liquid form
2mg Clonazepam
300mg Pregabalin
0.25mg Alprazolam
100mg Caffeine
high CBD capsules
guess if the Tramadol is at its peak (in about 30 mins) I'll insufflate 60mg Oxycodone

/edit:
OK, now I took 60mg Oxycodone nasal and 6mg Bromazepam, cuz work is pretty stressy (haha, always searching for a reason to take benzos n' stuff)

/edit2: another 60mg Oxycodone nasal and 0.25mg Alprazolam :p

GOTTA STAY HIGHHHHHHHHHHH TILL I DIEEEEEEE is quite a good mantra ^^

Last edited:
So i finished the half of bag of H i had and now only drinking.
Half bag of H (done)
500ml whiskey

feeling nicely buzzed and full of beans

Lol have to say im "lekker" Drunk now.

Roughly 800ml whiskey now

still no pharms and no need.
So happy and starting a fire now for a braai.

Afternoon all,

100mg RGPU-95 in 2 doses of 50mg
400mg Phenylpiracetam in 2 doses of 100mg
350mg Citicholine earlier (1 dose so far)
12g kratom (2.5g, 2.5g, 3g, 4g)
2g Phenibut (single dose about an hour ago)

Coffee earlier...

Feeling very blah. I know exactly why, coz of that ketamine and 3-MeO-PCE I did at the weekend. Didn't even get much from the ketamine. Will that be the last of it for a long time? Hope so... very much at the end of the road as far as getting much good out of that drug.

Back on the kratom wagon temporarily in an effort to offset the badness in my head, no doubt in a few days time I'll try to stop and feel really depressed and frustrated at myself for a bit. Then a few days later after a rapid taper I'll be back on the odd phenibut and modafinil dose and feel alright. I'm so aware of my own patterns now it's almost funny.

Debating taking some etizolam but don't really want to keep piling substances on top of each other and worsen the inevitable crash while jacking up my tolerance... but then... maybe it's OK just to get myself through the dissociative "aftershade"...

Wishing everyone the best anyway. Peace.

12mg Hydromorphone nasal
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
4mg Bromazepam
1.25mg Lorazepam
150mg Caffeine, Magnesium, high CBD oil sublingual

total relaxorism! (I created a new word) :giggle:

Afternoon update on my daily deluge of neurotransmitter jugglers

10mg escitalopram
10mg dl-amphetamine
6g mixed white + MD kratom
80mg oxycodone
100mg tramadol
Cannabis

Hopefully the pain of my last few days of pure delusion can drift away, but it is taking time.

Relationship ended with methamphetamine, keep it awaaaaayyyyy!!! This one was too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.