• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely worth it then. In my opinion it loses its magic quickly when done too often. Like ketamine.

Definitely. I try to be smart and keep at least a month between each use. When it comes to MDMA I tend to only use it a few times a year to make it an occasion so it stays special. I do the same with psychedelics as well.

In this instance I did use it two weekends in a row but I probably won't do any for a good while now like at least a few months. But when this corona shit is calmed down and I can visit my gf again we'll probably go on a sesh then. Depending on if we're in the right mindset we might end up doing acid instead.

Yeah, a few times a year is the sweet spot. I used two days in a row last time and damn the depression was hard after that. Stupid me. Its been half a year now and summer is almost here so I just might use again really soon.

I feel so good I don't want to move literally sitting up absorbing radiating heat and orgasms like a magnet omg that bag was worth every penny well a tenner same as others you just get less 20-30 lines instead of 50+ got another one on the way to and all I have to do is sit here and wait :)

Don't really want to, but now I have to use some lines of amphs to get my ass up and do some things.
Today I cannot already relax the whole day watching TV doing opioids and benzos and nodding off all the time.
So, I'll start small with two lil lines. Hope it's enough to clean up my apartment a lil bit. Because of this bullshit virus the cleaning lady doesn't come.
I have to shower and shave my beard, too. Tomorrow I'll get visited by a woman an "old friend" and I guess you all know what you have to do if you get such a visit. I'll snort the lines and then I guess - lets go! 😒

/edit: lol I had to mix the amphs with 60mg Oxycodone... maybe I'gonna take a line of amphs more. OMG! This life is so awesome!! 😏 FUCK!

Last edited:
Enjoying my ice caramel macchiato, and got two drug deals in the mix. Getting no messages though. Fuck I was never good at being patient but guess I ll survive.

I should add that to urban dictionary.

Bro-maze: when two bros have the same epiphany at the same time.

I't not the day for jokes for me today so i just correct it in Bromazolam. How funny.

JJ

EDIT: Bromazepam is a PharmaBenzo, you don't have to add it to whatever.

Dropped three tabs of white on white acid about 45 minutes ago. Not sure if these are extra potent or it's my low tolerance, I ain't tripped in a month and a half. Regardless the come up is nice, I'm feeling the familiar energy and giddiness.

Status
Not open for further replies.