• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ another few drink & a joint and im super fuct, not messed up but very happy in the space im floating

couple more lines of Oxycodone
if I'm guessing probably about 80mg
6mg Bromazepam
0.25mg Alprazolam
100mg Caffeine

/edit: Today is a fked up day where the drugs just cannot satisfiy me and then I take more and more and more... :oops:
60mg Oxycodone instant release nasal and 60mg oral
10mg Hydromorphone crushed nasal
0.125mg Triazolam nasal
0.5mg Alprazolam
4mg Bromazepam
2mg Clonazepam

Damn, I'm pissed cuz I didn't plan to take acid today and started to take opioids and benzos when I woke up. With this much depressants in my system I'd need 1mg of acid to have a decent trip. lol! nah, whatever... please wish me to nod off (or die) in peace, at least ;)

/edit2: When I was so pissed I had the idea to take 10mg Zolpidem nasal, did it and all of the sudden my mood was great. It's a very fine Z-drug which can work wonders. JFYI

Happy Weekend Guys!!

Last edited:
Just taken my 3rd dose of 3-MeO-PCE today, 20mg this time.

Previously 15mg a few hours ago and 8mg an hour before that. I'm aware of the sobriety delusions these substances can induce but... I don't know what's going on, I seem to have some kind of ACH immunity recently... I did take 2mg etizolam this morning which I know could blunt the effects of dissos, but... I dunno. I got through a whole 2g bag of ketamine since yesterday as well which was also pretty underwhelming. Kinda wishing I had some stimulants. Happy Saturday anyway y'all.

Today I had quite a bit of kratom, about 10-15mg of meth, 5mg of diazepam, beer and many spliffs. To be honest with myself I'm not feeling too well despite the drugs, but I know it will pass.

Any body else who does Kratom do y’all wake up in the night or morning really hot and sweaty ? I don’t feel like it’s with drawls but it’s def unusualness for me to wake up like that . Can’t think of anything different but the Kratom .
But yeah just the Kratom lately .
I have noticed since I stopped taking the oxy pills my skin looks better , like a better color /texture less circles , so that’s a plus, never realized pills made me pale at the time but I guess so

till now...10 mg Diclazepam
5 mg Alprazolam (Pharma, seems imo more and more important to add :D)
2 mg Flunitrazolam
I totally forgot the Wappa-Joint and the Bromazolam and the Etizolam.. the others I forgot if there were others..... :D

These damn benzos.....I get confused just looking at all the zolams you keep going on about.

Fuckinghellazolam. ;)

Morning Blue World

Yawn, Damn sunday..

wake and baked (whatever i leftover on the paper and keyboard and desk lol)
150mg pregabalin
100mg tramadol
10mg valium

Added the following in the last 2 hrs roughly

Few joints of jackalope
200mg tramadol
800mg gabapentin
20mg valium

Morning y'all,

4.8g Piracetam
150mg Armodafinil
2g Phenibut HCl
5g kratom
1 large coffee

Time to do something useful! Peace.

Edit: This isn't a drug obviously, but also +13mg ground hazelnut. I have a slight nut allergy which I intend to treat via self-immunotherapy with incrementally increasing doses over the next 6 months.

1 bag of ten ten heroin the expensive kind just had one line and already nodding

Yesterday had a proper sesh in the park with a mate now that the lockdown is being relaxed in my country.

We did: MDMA ~250mg, weed (GSC), phenibut 1.2g, tianeptine sodium in two 20mg doses (one coming up, one coming down), DHC 240mg, oxy 20mg, kratom just swigging out of a bottle (all for landing gear).

Phenibut and MDMA mix very very well. Tianeptine, DHC, and oxy make for great landing gear. Weed is always good.

So fucking high I felt like I was working for NASA.

Today just taking it easy: 5mg diazepam, 120mg DHC, 10mg tianeptine sodium, 20mg dex.

Still don't feel a comedown but I rolled super hard and I'm pretty sure my dose was around the 250mg mark so I expect one is coming, luckily I have enough opiates and benzos and weed to ride it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.