• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very kratomed and stoned. Also feeling some diazepam I took earlier.

My usual morning dose 2400mg gabapentin and 140mg oxycontin but no weed yet. Not that I don't have any in fact iv just packed up the mighty vape and will puff on it when I'm walking the dog cos my gf cracks up when I wakenbake so have to keep the weed on the quiet but it's some very potent stardawg so will probably get caught out. Fuck it

1200mg Phenibut, Mocha and added a few mixed vodka + juices to the mix...
Feeling good but missing a bit of weed...I'd be perfecto w/ just a touch of Hash. Such is life.

Let me take another one to be sure. 😄

A man/woman after my own heart. One time I was crossing the border from Laos to Thailand, but I literally don't remember anything besides catching a motor-rickshaw to the border control and then.... I was in my bed in my apt in Thailand. God knows how I made it through. With a shitload of Valium, a quarter ounce of grass and the same of Opium to boot. Jesus, sometime I wonder about how I'm not locked up in some 3rd world hell hole haha

Drinking my first energy drink in maybe half a year. Feeling pretty chill. If I get ketamine tomorrow you bet Im gonna k-hole.

A couple of tablespoons of ground kava in a drink. Some caffeine.

My usual morning dose 2400mg gabapentin and 140mg oxycontin but no weed yet. Not that I don't have any in fact iv just packed up the mighty vape and will puff on it when I'm walking the dog cos my gf cracks up when I wakenbake so have to keep the weed on the quiet but it's some very potent stardawg so will probably get caught out. Fuck it

You know if you take that much gabapentin all at once, you only absorb a little bit of it, right? You can only absorb 300-600mg every 30-45 minutes (depends on individual chemistry) because it's absorbed via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine that is rate-limited. If you stagger your doses, you can get just as high from a much smaller amount.

You know if you take that much gabapentin all at once, you only absorb a little bit of it, right? You can only absorb 300-600mg every 30-45 minutes (depends on individual chemistry) because it's absorbed via an amino acid transporter in the small intestine that is rate-limited. If you stagger your doses, you can get just as high from a much smaller amount.
kava is good shit

It's alright, honestly I've never gotten much from it, I find it very subtle. But I have some and it's something.

It's alright, honestly I've never gotten much from it, I find it very subtle. But I have some and it's something.
I threw my kava in the trash when we moved. I tried to get something out of it a number of times and never felt squat :rolleyes:

Yeah I get up at six and start my prescribed 1200 which I'm supposed to be taking four times day for nerve damage which is actually a bit more than usual in Great Britain but I don't do well on the pre gab as its far too moreish

well
no
maybe not yet.
more dabbing ♡♡♡
excessive sugar dosage
broken 😎

Status
Not open for further replies.