• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find fuck Etizolam! I will never order it again. When you run out, days are much darker. I will never ever order it again. Just stick to what you know.

Etizolam is the nuts, has just ruined diazepam for me now for the most part. Probably is true though that it's a bit more disabling than it feels like... but used sparingly honestly it's like a nootropic to me sometimes, at least it feels that way.

You know what? Real deal? When you run out of much Etiz, life feels much like it used it used to.

I will never order again in my case. I don’t know about you,but I love you so much

WTF?! I was never ever trying to order Etiz again and PLEASE DON’T GO!!!

Etizolam is the nuts, has just ruined diazepam for me now for the most part. Probably is true though that it's a bit more disabling than it feels like... but used sparingly honestly it's like a nootropic to me sometimes, at least it feels that way.

Don’t become on dependent on Etiz please. I bet you please with everything within you distance yourself.

Oh yeah for sure, I have no plans to, thanks for the concern though. :) Obviously it is a little more ish, but it's the most functional benzo I've used, except perhaps pyrazolam, and the short duration and (for me) minimal day after after effects- with fairly infrequent usage - is pretty convenient. Definitely some caution warranted though. I think maybe I'll try going back to a softer GABergic for a while, I was using phenibut semi regularly but it seems this time since I decided to take a break from it I'm just drinking more and doing more benzos.

Morning blue world

Expected more from that dopaquel last night for sleep, know the dose was low but I haven't used it in a long while, men anyhow. So no real sleep
Had 5mg Arem at 5am to sleep in and worked for like three hours
Just woke up, its past 9am.
4 bong hits
Coffee

Will leave subutex when I feel the need.
Same for benzo.

Side note: day 3 no h

Drinking a long drink now. Out of amphetamine. Might score subutex later today.

So fucking tired holy shit.

Last edited:
Holyshit this thread is more active than ever!
Two dynavap with cheese strain and coffee, sun bathing at my window.

Would kill for a drink, no really I would...

Feeling super irritated .. Had 1mg alzam about 40min ago and a few bong hits like just now.. Pure boredom.

Didn't end up sleeping at all last night so just finished my last 100mg of cocaine this morning. Added 100mg RGPU-95 and 100mg noopept - actually added another 100mg noopept just now. Forgot how serene and peaceful high dose noopept is when it's a one off. That'll be the last of that nasty white powder I do for a while I think. Surprisingly though don't feel too bad at all just let today... not even that tired. Made some pretty solid plans while I was buzzing in the early AM too.

Oh yeah for sure, I have no plans to, thanks for the concern though. :) Obviously it is a little more ish, but it's the most functional benzo I've used, except perhaps pyrazolam, and the short duration and (for me) minimal day after after effects- with fairly infrequent usage - is pretty convenient. Definitely some caution warranted though. I think maybe I'll try going back to a softer GABergic for a while, I was using phenibut semi regularly but it seems this time since I decided to take a break from it I'm just drinking more and doing more benzos.
How would you compare the effects of etiz to pyraz? I have both but haven’t tried the pyraz, waiting till my tolerance lowers. Plus, it’s significantly more expensive...

Someone on here was pyrazolam is unique and very good for benzo, but I couldn't say why or if it's true for me as I haven't tried it.

Xorkoth, do you find that Phenibut potentiates Gabapentin an appreciable amount?

Yeah absolutely, sometimes I'll take 500mg of phenibut on top of gabapentin and it produces a greater effect than either alone.

You know what? Real deal? When you run out of much Etiz, life feels much like it used it used to.

I will never order again in my case. I don’t know about you,but I love you so much

WTF?! I was never ever trying to order Etiz again and PLEASE DON’T GO!!!

You okay? Your posts have been pretty garbled from last night. Please take care of yourself, if you start to lose it or get shaky, please seek medical attention as benzo withdrawal can be really dangerous and even fatal. ❤

Pyrazolam is a lot less sedating, in fact I don't remember ever getting any sedation of note on it. Etizolam is not massively sedating itself of course but as the dose gets higher, in my experience, that clean, nice, cerebral feeling starts getting clouded by the more classic benzo sloppiness and potentially-slightly-out-of-control disinhibition. Pyrazolam doesn't seem to have any of that, even pushing into that "heavy" dose range of 4mg+, although I think 4 was my max. Additionally the cognitive disinbition has a distinctly clean feel, whereas etizolam I consider to be a very "clean" feeling benzo, compared to, for example, valium, where that layer of GABA drunkenness is much close to the surface. With etizolam it's there, but takes a lot more to dig it out. In my experience in pyrazolam that layer of slightly too disinhibited drunkenness seems to be even more hidden, maybe even entirely absent, although I'm sure with a high enough dose some strange behaviours could be induced. When I took the largest dose it reminded me moreso of alprazolam, which I also consider to be a very "clean" benzo in some ways, definitely in terms of it's psychological effects versus the physical effects - for me - but, for me, again, alprazolam is too clean and makes it far too easy to engage in reckless, manic behaviour without realising how altered you are. Pyrazolam on the other hand while higher doses were leaning towards a fairly strongly disinhibited, manic edge, similar to alprazolam, there was some part of my self awareness which remained switched on, such that I had an insight into the fact that I was cognitively altered and thus felt more secure that I wouldn't end up doing anything too crazy.

In lower doses, it maybe is a little less "fun" than etizolam in many ways - it's just too selective somehow - but I imagine it's a very functional benzo, maybe one of the most functional out there, and least prone to inducing weird behaviours. And, by virtue of the somewhat low recreational potential, IMO, I'd imagine it to be less compulsive than etizolam - although, again, I did not have very much of it and at the time hadn't done etizolam to compare.

I'm not sure why it isn't more widely available, tbh... I guess there must be some reason but my own experience was that it was very very selective in terms of the parts of yourself that it quietened down, so was minimally impairing and didn't seem to have a huge danger of overuse... and this echoes anecdotal reports I've read elsewhere. But, it's not a new substance even though I don't think it's ever been approved for medical usage... again I guess there must be some reason for this but I'm not sure why it is.

Pyrazolam is a lot less sedating, in fact I don't remember ever getting any sedation of note on it. Etizolam is not massively sedating itself of course but as the dose gets higher, in my experience, that clean, nice, cerebral feeling starts getting clouded by the more classic benzo sloppiness and potentially-slightly-out-of-control disinhibition. Pyrazolam doesn't seem to have any of that, even pushing into that "heavy" dose range of 4mg+, although I think 4 was my max. Additionally the cognitive disinbition has a distinctly clean feel, whereas etizolam I consider to be a very "clean" feeling benzo, compared to, for example, valium, where that layer of GABA drunkenness is much close to the surface. With etizolam it's there, but takes a lot more to dig it out. In my experience in pyrazolam that layer of slightly too disinhibited drunkenness seems to be even more hidden, maybe even entirely absent, although I'm sure with a high enough dose some strange behaviours could be induced. When I took the largest dose it reminded me moreso of alprazolam, which I also consider to be a very "clean" benzo in some ways, definitely in terms of it's psychological effects versus the physical effects - for me - but, for me, again, alprazolam is too clean and makes it far too easy to engage in reckless, manic behaviour without realising how altered you are. Pyrazolam on the other hand while higher doses were leaning towards a fairly strongly disinhibited, manic edge, similar to alprazolam, there was some part of my self awareness which remained switched on, such that I had an insight into the fact that I was cognitively altered and thus felt more secure that I wouldn't end up doing anything too crazy.

In lower doses, it maybe is a little less "fun" than etizolam in many ways - it's just too selective somehow - but I imagine it's a very functional benzo, maybe one of the most functional out there, and least prone to inducing weird behaviours. And, by virtue of the somewhat low recreational potential, IMO, I'd imagine it to be less compulsive than etizolam - although, again, I did not have very much of it and at the time hadn't done etizolam to compare.

I'm not sure why it isn't more widely available, tbh... I guess there must be some reason but my own experience was that it was very very selective in terms of the parts of yourself that it quietened down, so was minimally impairing and didn't seem to have a huge danger of overuse... and this echoes anecdotal reports I've read elsewhere. But, it's not a new substance even though I don't think it's ever been approved for medical usage... again I guess there must be some reason for this but I'm not sure why it is.
Yeah pyraz was discovered in the 1970s but never marketed for some reason, like many of the 'RC' benzos.

Hmm. I guess I'll just have to find out. I think etiz and alpraz help with my GI pain due to their myorelaxant properties, so pyraz might actually be completely worthless to me. But maybe not... I can't tell why exactly alpraz is the best drug for my GI pain, I just know that it is because, it simply works. I agree it's very transparent; when I hear about all the rap obsessed kids saying alpraz knocks them TF out, I'm like... how? I can eat 5mg+ over an evening and still not feel tired or black out. I think most street alpraz is adulterated with other benzos or fent. Either that, or I have one weird ass brain.

Yeah pyraz was discovered in the 1970s but never marketed for some reason, like many of the 'RC' benzos.

Hmm. I guess I'll just have to find out. I think etiz and alpraz help with my GI pain due to their myorelaxant properties, so pyraz might actually be completely worthless to me. But maybe not... I can't tell why exactly alpraz is the best drug for my GI pain, I just know that it is because, it simply works. I agree it's very transparent; when I hear about all the rap obsessed kids saying alpraz knocks them TF out, I'm like... how? I can eat 5mg+ over an evening and still not feel tired or black out. I think most street alpraz is adulterated with other benzos or fent. Either that, or I have one weird ass brain.
Yeah, I wish I understood more about the physiologic impact of the varying binding affinities of the different "flavours" of benzos, absolutely no clue if it was be myorelaxant or not and I'm gonna have to google that shit in a moment.

5mg xanax would not knock me out but I would be very liable to doing stuff I'd regret at that point, lol. I don't really black out on GABAergics either, even zolpidem I retain some memory of very high dose experiences.

Kind of OT but this just made me think IMO alcohol is one of the most prone substances to "prime the brain" for blackout states, I remember when I was drinking a lot I'd black out literally all the time. I don't any more but I have a friend who blacks out quite easily on lowish doses of benzos and he also does like to drink...

For me:
+100mg more noopept
+100mg more RGPU-95
+200mg modafinil
+7g kratom (for some reason I'm getting on with it today, must be the sleep deprivation or something)

Man, I forgot how good high dose noopept is as a post-stimulant anxiolytic.

IMO alcohol is one of the most prone substances to "prime the brain" for blackout states, I remember when I was drinking a lot I'd black out literally all the time.
Oh for sure man, booze is the only drug that has me 1) trying to run around on my wife, 2) waking up places and not knowing where I am or how I got there, and 3) sustaining bodily injuries almost every time I consume it. I love booze but it brings out the worst in me...

~10g kratom throughout workaday
when I got home:
1mg alp
75mg pregab
600mg gabap
3g kratom

feeling pretty chill just got that creative spark and want to do something....

Status
Not open for further replies.