• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ha kratom is so under rated
hey bro
whats the deal just askin....
supposedly pete but have *nothing in common with style, content, mannerisms, wording, puntuality and just seems like i should ask.
everyone looking for pete so let me know what you was about when you was here, please?
last i heard he was was diggin some bud in kingston wit the rasta
what say you?
One

hey bro
whats the deal just askin....
supposedly pete but have *nothing in common with style, content, mannerisms, wording, puntuality and just seems like i should ask.
everyone looking for pete so let me know what you was about when you was here, please?
last i heard he was was diggin some bud in kingston wit the rasta
what say you?
One
sorry I don't know no Pete but as I said for some reason my tiny keypad has a faulty spellchecker I write something that makes sense like the man walked over the road and it changes man to fish and over to red it's not my fault you don't have to read my messages you don't want to... I'm sure their are more interesting people to read like shady or alasdirm LOL

Hey at least your safe with that has mask ptah and if you wanna know about that stuff I suggest you talk to your boss, the love bandit give him one love from me

Oh come on its the same medication it cant be that much more expensive if I cant get phenergan(cheap generic pure promethazine tablets better then benzoes imo) you get 56 the other rip of brand you get 8 for half the price of 56 that said if it was a choice between 8 and none I would go for it I mean you cant afford 4 quid times must be tough did you know some chemists in uk refuse to sell phenergen or are as strict as a bottle of codeine linctus omg a bottle of codeine linctud I would be nodding my tits off and wouldn't need any gear to, nod wow I'm in a typing mood as fast as you can type on a mobile touch screen keyboard anyway
I’m not in the U.K. Name brand drugs in the US are extremely expensive. I was getting my script for a $1.80. The name brand would be close to $100 with my insurance. I know you’re high but please don’t be so presumptive.

Last edited:
Fuck. I’m sorry. I’m just gonna give a piece of the email I got cause I don’t want to give my source.

“All shipping from India was suspended by their Government on March 20, 2020.”

So if your source isn’t switching to another overseas pharmacy, then it seems you can’t get it.

If you’re totally dependent on benzos and can’t get any at all. At least get Gabapentin if you can or order phenibut online. Only take enough to stop withdrawal and hop off. You don’t want phenibut withdrawal, but at least it will save you from benzo withdrawal.
I’ll be okay for benzos. I have like 12 grams of etiz which I use in place of my alpraz because it works half as well for my gut pain, but I can take as much as I like/need, whereas with the alprazolam I’m relegated to however much my doctor thinks I should have. I’m pretty sure he’ll up my dosage soon but I hope there’s a non-Indian generic he can switch me to that my insurance will cover.

I love you guys man you and your families are gonna be just about all fine through this pandemic we all are you know kief (one of my favourite mods not as favourit as you tho phtah tank) said this site it's like being one big family a virtual family none the less unless you know another member irl which I'm sure a lot her do to lol but the support and effort I've seen some members give to people who need itnsuch as in recovery really does move me like when you see some very good in humanity some member I've seen checking in someone for 23+ hours wow people like that are the reasonable world isn't, completely, thet fucked yet the reason I haven't killed myself yet I actually do feel the fsmily thingies I remember when I was 16 I started looking on here for cwe advice back then you could just Google "bluelight how to do a cwe" all those years ago I said to myself I'll never take for more thann 3 then 1 day then everyday except weekend but when the weekend csmr. . I had them anyway and now I got a nice year + of daily smoking heroin chasing the Dragon kind of puts things into perspective thats for sure

I’m not in the U.K. Name brand drugs in the US are extremely expensive. I was getting my script for a $1.80. The name brand would be close to $100 with my insurance. I know you’re high but please don’t be so presumptive.
Whaaaaaa that's crazy all because of insurance I wasn't trying to be rude maybe I was a bit presumptive I apologise to be honest I'm just making the most of the internet and trying to socialize do you mind if I ask what the drugs are and what they are for/what you take them for sorry sheriff ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
they cheap as hell if you know the right people for a coupla three years... as one might know.
just blessed. but only want it when i want it if that makes sense. Maybe fiend prices on street are different. Well I know for a fact they are on a habitual.
Bless

ot
up to 3mg alp
3more g kratom
more weed as homie got da hookup :) smooooooth shit. yeah

I'll never buy street bars, God knows what's in them. I get my alpraz for incurable GI pains so I don't have trouble getting a script, just don't wana lose the cheap script as I'm not exactly flush with cash.

I hope you manage to get something sorted cream gravy being unable to afford insurance is nothing to be embarrassed about

I get my klonopin for a buck and change too. We should be good with generics in the US still. Shit, we better be. They better find somewhere else overseas if they have to.

Whaaaaaa that's crazy all because of insurance I wasn't trying to be rude maybe I was a bit presumptive I apologise to be honest I'm just making the most of the internet and trying to socialize do you mind if I ask what the drugs are and what they are for/what you take them for sorry sheriff ;)
No worries man. I'm just stressed. I think a lot of us are. I need the alpraz for suicidal-ideation inducing levels of GI pain. It's the best, and only drug, that completely takes away my pain. I wish I didn't have to take it, but I do :(

The wholesale cost in the United States is less than US$0.03 per dose as of 2018.[14] In 2016, it was the 19th most prescribed medication in the United States, with more than 27 million prescriptions.[15]

- from the alprazolam wiki page

It's always been one of those drugs that is dirt cheap, even if you're paying out-of-pocket. I wouldn't worry about the COVID-19 situation impacting that too much, not with this particular medication anyway.
Thanks for that info! Helps relieve some of my anxiety :)

bruh I love ya.
Dont want you to leave
want to fuck with ya like the old days
but this:
sorry I don't know no Pete
iirc is incorrect or there is some bull shit going on

oh and i have no insurance but know people who do and are sympathetic... again... cheap
<3

No worries man. I'm just stressed. I think a lot of us are. I need the alpraz for suicidal-ideation inducing levels of GI pain. It's the best, and only drug, that completely takes away my pain. I wish I didn't have to take it, but I do :(
hey mate I don't know how bad your pain i never judge my pain against another man's because I have been in agony before very very bad and long-term it's the reason i got prescribed pure codeine phosphate at 18 because I was so scare of this certain pain I didn't see the point in living i also was pissed off that everyone else I knew had no chronic pain and were perky which I wan Ted to be but couldn't because the pain and even more pissed off because everyone I know thinks I just hustled my pain medication because obviously my well known interest in painkillers if you ever wanna talk I know a naive kid like me you probably don't think I have much experience the reason I keep saying pain is because I cba to explain and also dont want to remember the fear because that can bring the pain flaring up I find it nice to talk honestly about these things it receives some of the stress, fear, anxiety if I had one tip for anyone ime talk about these things especially on the internet with privacy from people irl

bruh I love ya.
Dont want you to leave
want to fuck with ya like the old days
but this:

iirc is incorrect or there is some bull shit going on

oh and i have no insurance but know people who do and are sympathetic... again... cheap
<3
What iirc mean again? Like I said talk to the love bandit basically he asked me to join and replace Pete he said Pete was missed so much the kids just couldn't come to terms with losing him so I'm here to replace Pete just think of me as the new improved and reformed Pete but not in a creepy way

Latest news is Trump is trying to get India to lift restrictions. So hopefully he can. India is trying not to spread COVID. I’m not going to worry about our particular benzos yet. I’m hoping we’ll be good. I’m more worried for COVID patients who need medicine at this point.

Last edited:
What iirc mean again?
If I recall correctly, I think.
I get it.
Just didn't add up so my mind needs a bit of "structure" maybe....
Cool.
See ya round, pete. 😁
And damn wonder what you were thinking when we first started communicating as "pete" doppelganger (as i attributed the account with personal emails which you had privy to... not sure i am comfortable with that and have a couple other privacy issues to formulate enough to speak) and all that shit talking. hahaha bet that was a bit unreal, no?

i attributed the account with personal emails which you had privy to... not sure i am comfortable with that and have a couple other privacy issues to formulate enough to speak)

Status
Not open for further replies.