• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
2g phenibut, going to add another 500mg. 15mg of 2C-C. 1 cider.

Phenibut is one of my favorite drugs. Be careful with it though, it llegitimately takes like 4-5 hours to reach full effect and it lasts over a day. Some of the best, most relaxed and natural euphoria I've had has been from phenibut. It's a very non-druggy drug, sort of like an altered state of sobriety.

I agree, bupe is a fantastic opiate. I miss it, lasts a whole day or more and makes me feel motivated and happy and physically really nice. Very functional unlike many opiates. I got of opiates again recently but I could stay totally feeling fine for 2 days, and then another day of slight janglies coming in and that last night hard to sleep, then redose again. Every 3 days still produced dependence for me but I've withdrawn from opiates dozens of times and was on them heavily for 10 years in the past.

Bupe is probably tied for my favorite opiate, all things considered.

Bupe is nice, but I think having a RX for it is about the worst thing you can do. Speaking from experience. I should have just kept it at recreational use, yall talking about how awesome it is and I haven't gotten a nice high off it since 2017.

Speaking of high:
~100mg desmetramadol (yeah I fucking broke down and dug it out, sue me wd sucks and I dont think I'm getting a 14 panel test anytime soon)
Gonna take 200mg tapentadol later, that's seriously becoming one of my favorites, cheap powerful and trippy
600mg pregabalin throughout the day
U kno I'm smokin cigs

Fuckin ballin. Tryna get nudes from this girl at work high af

Popped the 200mg T-dol along with 50mg desmetramadol and I must have jacked my tolerance up pretty high because I'm not even catching a nod. Shame, I wanted to get some of tapentadols famous hallucinations.

Morning blue world.

Woke early as usual but this time at 5amish and had
3 bong hits
10mg Valium

Few hrs later, just before 10am
5 hits H
200ml vodka
1 quart beer I'm sipping on slowly. Feeling energized and overall happy. Doing H and booze actually gets me hyperactive in a way. :)

Time to get stuck in the garden :D

Phenibut is one of my favorite drugs. Be careful with it though, it llegitimately takes like 4-5 hours to reach full effect and it lasts over a day. Some of the best, most relaxed and natural euphoria I've had has been from phenibut. It's a very non-druggy drug, sort of like an altered state of sobriety.
Will do a bit more research and just to make sure it won't interact badly with other meds I'm taking. Then hopefully this can help me be more motivated and energetic when I do come off the H ( when I don't know)

Took 600mg pregabalin but threw them up. Got psychotic little earlier than that from some stress from drama on irl and bluelight + 2 nights of shit tier sleep. Eating noodles now.

1200mg Phenibut down and about 400ml vodka. Feeling toasty. Tried to draw earlier, so pissed it's shit without some pot in the mix.

Will do a bit more research and just to make sure it won't interact badly with other meds I'm taking. Then hopefully this can help me be more motivated and energetic when I do come off the H ( when I don't know)

If you try out phenibut don't do what I did and dose 1g your first time. Try 500mg first because I tried the same dose others use and got intensely sick.

Took 600mg pregabalin but threw them up. Got psychotic little earlier than that from some stress from drama on irl and bluelight + 2 nights of shit tier sleep. Eating noodles now.

Do you take any antipsychotics? Or are you just saying your psychotic because it's fun. Sorry if I sound like an asshole but I can't tell if all your talk about being psychotic is just you using it hyperbolically.

need to get loaded

Yes me too. But can't. I have a few ciders but alcohol has been annoying lately, feels shitty and makes me unable to sleep. I have benzos but I've already pushed that to as often as I dare to. I have tons of psychedelics and dissociatives but really just want something euphoric, but that won't keep me awake because sleeping is fucking hard lately. Dissos are okay but I don't have any sedating ones. I picked the wrong time to quit opiates again but I'm not going back, so...

0d7ZNuO.jpg

7EKXSdI.jpg

MSAtr4p.jpg

Last edited:
aww, i hate benzo's

i probably should do some edibles

as luck would have it, have to focus
and work too 💔

edit: right naw

Last edited:
Snorted 150mg pregabalin in 4 lines and wooooow that was awesome, put me on my ass and had me nodding for a good 45 minutes. So much better absorption than trying to do it all in 2 lines like I was. Did another small booster line and lit up a cig. Tomorrow I will be in IL.

I already ran out of Etizolam and kratom. When running out of benzos and even kray kray, ALWAYS have some Gabapentin or phenibut for back up. It really helps.

I had the last of my Etiz and kratom today so now I’m just taking Gabapentin.
I’m not “high”, but I feel balanced and relaxed.

I can get my full Gabapentin script on Monday so it’s all good.

Last edited:
Snorted 150mg pregabalin in 4 lines and wooooow that was awesome, put me on my ass and had me nodding for a good 45 minutes. So much better absorption than trying to do it all in 2 lines like I was. Did another small booster line and lit up a cig. Tomorrow I will be in IL.

Damn, isn’t that a lot of powder to snort? I emptied out a 300 mg capsule of Gabapentin to snort one time and it seemed impossible. Way too much powder. Maybe I’ll divide it up into many lines like you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.