• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
20 mg Clonazepam
10 mg Alprazolam
320 mg OxyContin and 40 mg OxyNorm (both oxycodone, the first extended-release the second instant-release)
64 mg Hydromorphone
400 mg Tramadol
600 mg Pregabalin
3600 mg Gabapentin
40 mg Methylphenidate
150 mg Quetiapine
75 mg Promathezin
Can you snort those oxynorm like oxycodone if you follow the same steps my doctors told me il be getting switched to them soon sand was wondering why

Yeah I have some coming probably in 2 weeks... I kinda feel like it will be a mistake but they sure do make having nothing to do more fun. I really wish weed still did that for me but it doesn't, it just exacerbates whatever anxiety I might have. I like it sometimes but like psychedelics it doesn't help me ignore things at all, even though it used to basically be like anti-anxiety medication for me.

Same here about Weed my relationship with that drug completely changed and I dont even use it anymore at all really. Pretty glad to because smoking isnt the best plan with this Virus going around. The comedown had been very smooth like I anticipated due to all the Gabaergics. Felt some mild anxiety as the Aphetamines trailing off but a shot of Jack Daniel's Honey Whiskey had helped out. Probably take more as needed over the next few hours but plugging was deff the way to go and how I'm gonna dose that for here on out. Especially due to the fact I'd eaten a fuckload of food and it would have taken forever to hit orally because of that.

Having a good time watching Life Below Zero with the Wifey. One of my favorite shows at the moment, so many seasons of this can keep you occupied for a long time. Took a break from watching it for a couple months but it seems like the time to jump back in :)

I’m fucking drunk off half a bottle of wine lol. My wife and I finally got all our shit moved and we’re celebrating. I haven’t drank in quite some time and I’m only like 118lbs right now at 6’1” so it’s hitting hard. I’m blasting Phil Collins and singing along, she says I can’t be drunk enough to sing yet and I’m like, mannnn, maybe I just feel good! So glad we’re done moving.

Gonna munch down on some pad Thai and then maybe throw some alpraz on top or perhaps chase the alcohol dragon and just get hammered we have a shit ton of liquor, even obscure shit like Galliano. I have vodka and OJ... I could make a mangler ass Harvey Wallbanger!

~15g kratom today
900mg gabap
300mg pregab
5mg diaz
1mg alp
coffee cigs (less as imma drop em)
now I got the weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed... :ROFLMAO:

118lbs right now at 6’1”
Damn, baby. You need to eat dem biscuits in your pic. Is this "normal" and do you fluctuate?
Just trying to picture this and I see 6:00 'oclock on an analog timepiece.
😉

Life Below Zero
Yeah the wife loves this, too. She cusses susie out every time she is on cause she says she gonna do something dumn and usually does... like wrecking her brand new snow mobile and then smashing it up with a sledgehammer. Agreed that is fairly telling.

Last edited:
Is this "normal" and do you fluctuate?
I was 145lbs when I left the military about a year ago. I'm usually at least 125. I can take a dump and lose two pounds like *that*. I used to be able to hold more weight but I've had real bad GI pain issues that the doctors have deemed 'IBS' and they just give me alprazolam and hyoscyamine for the pain. So basically I'm scared to eat because it causes pain. Makes it hard to exercise because I have no fat to burn...

Damn, that would be a nightmare for me.
My true sympathies.
What's your favorite food if this wasn't an issue?
Moist cut brisket on a jalapeño cheddar sourdough bun with bbq sauce drenching it and topped with cole slaw. Mmmmm...

Moist cut brisket on a jalapeño cheddar sourdough bun with bbq sauce drenching it and topped with cole slaw
Ah, hell that sounds addictive. Liking all the ingredients. May go shopping early tomorrow and see if I can get a brisket (been a while) but adding japalenos to a home-made reuben sammich sounds like it's on. not exactly what you have written but close. hope they got errything i need stocked.
its about that time

OT:
Another 1mg alp
5mg cyclo
440mg naproxen
tomorrow am i get to dose my phenibut :) ya 🤗

Just took 2mg etiz after a meal to settle my gut, feeling normal again. 5mg total today, been hovering around 7mg daily the past week. Time to step down another mg soon. Also had two glasses of wine which had me pretty tipsy since I don't drink often, pretty much worn off now.

Holy shit, it's already almost bed time! I gotta hit the shower, and then I'll probably take 2 more mg etiz and nod off. Hope to get a full night's sleep tonight.

300mg more gabapentin a couple hours ago. I'm feeling... good. Like a normal human. Ate some good ass dinner I cooked. Hopefully I can sleep tonight, I should be able to because I barely did last night.

For the first time in about four years I actually slept past the time for my morning ox. I usually wake up about two hours before I'm due and it's all I can think of till I dose so the pure indica canadian kush I have seems like the reason but not sure so going to try some experimentation over the next few days to see if I can use it to cut down.
Ot 100mg ox 2400 gabapentin and a bowl of wedding dog instead of the kush as I have a lot to do today in the garden

Every day has been the same routine for me lately:

- wake up late in the morning and drink two cups of coffee
- around 5 PM, smoke some weed. Smoke more weed later
- around 9 PM, brew a cup of kratom tea
- finally, around midnight, take a tablet of zolpidem, watch some TV or a movie (which I'll remember about 10% of the following day), and conk out

take a tablet of zolpidem, watch some TV or a movie (which I'll remember about 10% of the following day)
LOL, this was one of the reasons I had to give up on zolpidem as a sleep aid, I'd just have too much fun staying up and watching shit, even though I'd remember none of it after. Except 1 tablet would usually turn into a couple.

Today... just 30mg amphetamine so far.

Afternoon blue world, I have awoken from my constant slumbers

Been knocking myself out with benzo and weed the whole day since 5am till now 4pm.

Anyhow had
18mg bromazepam
1.5mg alzam
20mg Valium
10 mg Arem
Lots of weed

But the rls got to me and started being too much and then had 2mg subutex ( roughly half hr ago )

Just mostly feeling drugged and foggy ( obviously caused by all the benzos ) legs still acting up a bit but better. Overall feeling 6/10 after no booze and H..

Just bougjt a gram of crack Cocaine for couple "srallod" washed it AND got a solid chunk thst Is the shit. I'm buzzing , crack for breakfast lol

14mgs of Brorphine

Feels nice but I've been taking it in small increments as it's such a new drug and the lack of reports. Its has a fenty/dopey kinda high as you would imagine. Have two more 4mg doses weighed out I'm gonna take them spread 30mins apart and try and catch a Nod.

But due to the Buprenorphine I took yesterday that may not happen until I go a bit higher. Tommorow I'm gonna start with a 15mg dose from the beginning now that I'm getting a feel for it. Have some Isopropylphenidate I'm gonna through in the mix a few hours from now probably take 35mgs to start.

LOL, this was one of the reasons I had to give up on zolpidem as a sleep aid, I'd just have too much fun staying up and watching shit, even though I'd remember none of it after. Except 1 tablet would usually turn into a couple.

Yeah...for me, one turned into 10-15. Always up the nose. Such a unique and amazing experience, it was. But permanently fucked up, am I (and I don't know what I'm Yoda-ing this).

Status
Not open for further replies.