• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Kitty crack” LOL!

I occasionally crushed my tablets and snorted, but that’s a bit of a waste. Something crazy I noticed is if I snort it, then exercise, I will sneeze uncontrollable after working out. I don’t know if it’s something to do with it being in your sinuses, then physical activity makes you sneeze. It’s soooo annoying! You’ll be sneezing and blowing your nose for a few days like you have a bad cold. So no snorting and then working out. That happened with snorting Addy too back when I had it.

My coworker from my job I had during my days as a complete drug-fueled psychopath used to trade me his daughter's 10mg IRs for any number of different drugs I happened to have and those babies worked REAL well crushed and snorted.

Also kitty crack sounds fun, I'd try it once.

The 20mg ir ones snorted are the best ones for me. I only need a 10mg to go for a 2 hours. Orally they dont just hit as hard.

My coworker from my job I had during my days as a complete drug-fueled psychopath used to trade me his daughter's 10mg IRs for any number of different drugs I happened to have and those babies worked REAL well crushed and snorted.
Haha, those kind of psychopaths makes us others look bad.

Also kitty crack sounds fun, I'd try it once.

Ah ok. IR is Ritalin. That would be the best for snorting.

Concerta is the kind of have, that’s extended release Ritalin, 24 hrs.

I know you were, but I was referring to a guy who sells his daughters fucking medication for drugs.

Oh okay. Yeah now in the future I feel weird about it but at the time I cared about absolutely nothing. Apparently she didn't use it/need it or so I was told.

+1 etiz + 1 small joint + 1 more coffee. Had a moment of worry counting up the etizolam I'd taken over the past few days. Remembered I gave a few to a friend, so, not as bad as I thought. :LOL:

Ah ok. IR is Ritalin. That would be the best for snorting.

Concerta is the kind of have, that’s extended release Ritalin, 24 hrs.

Oh right, I forgot much of my knowledge and drug terminology because I'm fucking boring now and obey (most of) society's rules. Makes me kinda sad.

I know you were, but I was referring to a guy who sells his daughters fucking medication for drugs.

Yeah, that is fucked up.
He’s not Father of the Year. Haha

Oh right, I forgot much of my knowledge and drug terminology because I'm fucking boring now and obey (most of) society's rules. Makes me kinda sad.

That’s something to be proud of! :)

Yeah, that is fucked up.
He’s not Father of the Year. Haha

That’s something to be proud of! :)

Not that I feel I need to defend anyone, but he was actually a really good guy outside of drugs. I really liked his family.

Yeah I guess it is a good thing I'm boring but sometimes it doesn't feel good.

And its completely wrong. What kind of moral system does the guy have if even I would never fucking fall that low.

Btw c2c, how did the cannabis work for you?

I didn’t get to the weed store yet, but I’ll let you know when I do! It should be sometime this month.

I noticed the stores that sell it recreationally where you don’t need a medical marijuana card, are WAY out in the fucking suburbs where hipsters are. That pisses me off. I’m not in the hood, but in a nice area right outside of Detroit. They need to bring more recreational stores closer to my location, not just to the white folks. Damn. Haha

Today I just had some caffeine and nicotine from my vape. Tomorrow I will take gabapentin, then Wednesday I start my iboga microdosing.

I don’t feel “high”, just in a good mood and really balanced.

Picked up Gabapentin from the pharmacy today and I’ve been staggering. I break the 600 mg tablets into 300 mg. I take 300 mg every 45 minutes (it absorbs better spread out in less doses). After every dose, I take a scoop of peanut butter because fat helps it absorb better. Got up to 3,600 mg or a lil’ more.

Then took a tiny scoop of the pre-workout I bought for the caffeine because caffeine has a nice synergy with it.

Yeah you got it right, that's how I dose gabapentin exactly, except I also take ibuprofen beforehand as it increases absorption as well, but I stop at 1200-1500mg as it gets me quite high. Gonna take some tomorrow.

Yuck. The good stuff is always hard to chug down. Just like kava kava. I might get some more of that. I always added chocolate Hershey’s syrup to help get the kava down. It’s still horrible though. The cool thing about kava is it numbs your taste buds after a while.

I actually really like the taste of kava. Kratom definitely tastes nasty but after years of putting various pure psychedelic RC powders on my tongue and tasting them on purpose, I am not bothered by bad tastes anymore, it's just a sensation.

Yesss, Ibuprofen is a great idea beforehand. I usually have some Ibuprofen 800 mgs to take along the way because it helps with inflammation if you ever have that.

If you blacks run a weed store there would be a robbery every day :p 😉

Awww hell naw!!! Yeah, you’re probably right. lol

There are a few blacks running weed stores, but the one close to me is where I need a card. So I have to go out to Hipsterville to buy with no card. Good luck to me. Seeing all those skinny jeans make me physically ill.

Yesss, Ibuprofen is a great idea beforehand. I usually have some Ibuprofen 800 mgs to take along the way because it helps with inflammation if you ever have that.
Be careful with high dose ibuprofen. I believe it's the reason I have permanent damage to my GI tract.

I'm not high at all yet, buzzing off coffee from 7 hours ago ish and the high of being so busy you can't think straight. About to take 2mg etizolam, took 1mg earlier and it didn't abate my god awful cramping. Then gonna smoke a FAT bowl of dank, fuck it. Was gonna try and get off weed but I've been up since 4am and I'm ready to stop THINKING.

Awww hell naw!!! Yeah, you’re probably right. lol

There are a few blacks running weed stores, but the one close to me is where I need a card. So I have to go out to hipsterville to buy with no card. Good luck to me. Seeing all those skinny jeans makes me physically ill.
Kidding lol.

Id be a customer of that shop since I got almost got a black cock, since youve seen it you know what I mean.

@Captain.Heroin damn I think my brain is spewing forth thought in the same style yours seems to. I feel like I'm going 100mph in my head and I'm stone cold sober.

Status
Not open for further replies.