• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Captain.Heroin damn I think my brain is spewing forth thought in the same style yours seems to. I feel like I'm going 100mph in my head and I'm stone cold sober.

Seems like you’re feeling manic.

You’re right about being careful with Ibuprofen. I never take a crazy amount. One of my ex’s used to pop them like candy and ended up with an ulcer.

That Etiz should mellow you out.

Exactly that. It works really weird on me cause one minute Im nodding and fall head first to my table while seeing lucid dreams and stuff like that and next minute Im almost normal.

Absolutely. Its weird that in Finland the worst junkies are always the bupre ones. In a Finnish dark web forum theres a lot of discussion about how bupre kills emotions etc.

It's good stuff if you're not abusing other strong opioids. I'm quite fond of it... too fond. Haven't let myself have any in a few months now, it fucks my tolerance for weaker opioids.

I'm super freakin' stoned. My thoughts have decelerated to 1 mph lawl still cramping though... might try another hyoscyamine tablet.

It's good stuff if you're not abusing other strong opioids. I'm quite fond of it... too fond. Haven't let myself have any in a few months now, it fucks my tolerance for weaker opioids.
Agreed, its indeed good. The high you get from it is fucking underrated in my opinion. I feel like bupre gives me a better high than heroin cause I dont iv.

Never tried H to compare. Or anything else nearly as strong as bupre. My first experience was an overdose of sorts, but so pleasurable for brief moments.

Status
Not open for further replies.