• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
drank 2 Smirnoff smashes earlier, now i'm finishing off my pint of Borski. I don't know why bother why any other alcohol when vodka is about 2.75 apint or 4.99 a fith.

All the best for you Captian.Herion
thanks

i just realized about < 1 hour ago i'm losing another fam member

yay

i'm going to be in shit-tons of grief

woke up had 1mg alpraz to cut the benzo wd's (iv triaz is no joke that shit is bees knees), took a 2mg bar when i realized shit hit the fan

hit a joint of some blueberry og stuff

and am about to have another one

and smoked some white walker

and dabbed some good shatter because i have friends in high places

edit and i've had 75mg dxm but i'm still coughing because this 2 week long flu is kicking my ass

more dxm?

yea took 75mg more

who says wait 1-2 hours and take 300mg more :D

yeah i took 150/150 so i took the whole bottle which is 20x 15 which is 300mg right

so ive had 450?

I might bust open another bottle in a few hours

i wnana feel good

If I said it the community would look down on me.
Would bet the oposite. We aint no better than anyone else... think those who sustain this crazy ride of a life would agree thsat you may be normal. I do. You ain't Cap.n for nothing... SIR! hahah ;)

OT:
5g kratom over 11hrs
1 of 3mg alp
5mg flexeril
1500mg gabapentin (spread over workaday)
440mg aleve
coffee
gigs
weed, weed, weed... :) yo personal fave, cap'n

working on a stronger buz so gonna add another 1mg alp
2g kratom and maybe 3 600mg gaba and of course weeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddd...................

What's gabrion for kind of a drug?
Gabapentin in some village round northern europe.

thanks

i just realized about < 1 hour ago i'm losing another fam member

yay

i'm going to be in shit-tons of grief

woke up had 1mg alpraz to cut the benzo wd's (iv triaz is no joke that shit is bees knees), took a 2mg bar when i realized shit hit the fan

hit a joint of some blueberry og stuff

and am about to have another one

and smoked some white walker

and dabbed some good shatter because i have friends in high places

edit and i've had 75mg dxm but i'm still coughing because this 2 week long flu is kicking my ass

more dxm?

yea took 75mg more

who says wait 1-2 hours and take 300mg more :D

You got that long ass flu as well huh? That's interesting my coworkers and I literally just got over it a few days ago. Shit ton of Robitussin helped tho.

I ate a bunch of fried rice and sushi along with a few beers and fell into a coma. But I'm back with more beer.

Yeah DXM seems to help I am on like a 2nd plateau trip and took a Xanax bar

The first time I tried hitting mid 2nd/early 3rd without weed around a week ago it sucked. Stomach killed and my muscles felt like they were locking up. Far from the epic Matrix code themed one I had years ago. Where I met the AI that ran the universe and every song I listened to in my headphones was a mini trip in itself.

i took a bar and it helped a lot

and i had a friend stretch my muscles out THX IRL FRIEND <3 angel on earth

i must be doing something right?

and i want to fucking sleep forever

how do i do that

im coming off dxm, i have liquor, beer, (should avoid alcohol), alprazolam, OH GOD I KNOW

AHAHHASHHA

I'm GOING to take some watch me, no it ain't my stop

i took a bar and it helped a lot

and i had a friend stretch my muscles out THX IRL FRIEND <3 angel on earth

i must be doing something right?

and i want to fucking sleep forever

how do i do that
you're doing something wrong if you want to sleep forever, you should maybe compose yourself alittle better, and .... suck it up, lifes a rollercoaster, put your fucking hands in the air like you just don't care already

you're doing something wrong if you want to sleep forever, you should maybe compose yourself alittle better, and .... suck it up, lifes a rollercoaster, put your fucking hands in the air like you just don't care already
i'll try sleepin' first

Well but my yo-yoing lifestyle is catching up. Benzos are hardly hitting home any. I'm afraid I'm going 3 dark holes now and they are intertwining, looping and so on.

Woke at 6am had 60mg oxazepam + 1.5mg xanax washed down with a dbl vodka and raspberry juice. It knock me out till about 10ish am. So I just got in my car and scored, anyhow.

So far today
60mg purata
1.5mg alzam
1 bag of h
Roughly 400ml vodka

Let's try again tommorrow

Now cooking my morphine maintenance pills (Sevre-Long) up and extracting them to snort the pure morphine. It behaves very differently this way, besides being like 3x as potent I get much less side effects both while on it and also less acute withdrawal when it goes out. Always thought it must be the opposite cause with intranasal obviously things hit faster and harder - as I am only taking what's needed to feel ok, I don't get a rush but almost instant effects. Interesting.,

On top of these ~75mg morphine, now some snus (I ceased to smoke and e-cigs just don't cut it, I want the whole alkaloids. Need to do some total alkaloid extract e-juice some day) and maybe 25mg of deschloroketamine. And the fucking 150mg venlafaxine whieh is more addictive than morphine if you ask me and it was a huge mistake to try opioids.

I'm still on flualprazolam and this stuff is pretty long lasting considered I fell asleep and woke up 8 hrs later and I'm still pretty damn sedated so I'm smoking a joint and going back to sleep for another 8.

Well im waiting till 7pm. Then taking some alzam plus valium to help tnrough the night and then when i wake up tomorrow its gonna be a mix of purata + valium + alzam for the rest of the day. Wish me luck

Status
Not open for further replies.