• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How High Are You? V. Dude Where's My Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night i consumed 600mg dxm, beers, 3mb alprazolam, blacked out (must have been a great feeling) and i woke up in a daze, and ate 150mg more dxm, did some benzo (not a huge amoutn) and am already sloppy.

This is fun.

Oh and popped two ephedrines.

last night i consumed 600mg dxm, beers, 3mb alprazolam, blacked out (must have been a great feeling) and i woke up in a daze, and ate 150mg more dxm, did some benzo (not a huge amoutn) and am already sloppy.

This is fun.

Oh and popped two ephedrines.

750mg of DXM? Damn you're swingin for the fence huh. Last time I robotripped it was highly unpleasant, I basically got nothing but side effects. DRUGS DONT WORK ON ME ANYMORE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRAIN

Just drinkin beer rn. Might fuck around and have a glass of absinthe.

Last night for NYE, I took some LSD and MDA, and then an hour or so later, I took 30mg of 2C-B. I drank a few beers throughout the night. Turned down some coke. After the show we went to see, I took more LSD, as well as some MXPr and the a few DMT rips. Finally broke through and BOY did I ever, it was incredible.

Last night for NYE, I took some LSD and MDA, and then an hour or so later, I took 30mg of 2C-B. I drank a few beers throughout the night. Turned down some coke. After the show we went to see, I took more LSD, as well as some MXPr and the a few DMT rips. Finally broke through and BOY did I ever, it was incredible.
are you still trippin?

Well last night after the visit i smoked a few bong hits in the car home followed by 1mg alzam and 15mg dalmadorm. The drive about 40 min odd to our destination. Had a guick and slept like a baby till about 3amish. Had another 10mg valium and 1.5mg alzam that kept me put till 10am this morning. Chilled and About 3ish thia afternoon i got a bag of H ( finished now ) and a few drinks. Gonna sip the drinks and drop another dalmadorm and alzam later ans sleep again and then hopefullt keep myswlf knocked out or under confrol till i awitch over to subs again.

Hope all is doing well.

750mg of DXM? Damn you're swingin for the fence huh. Last time I robotripped it was highly unpleasant, I basically got nothing but side effects. DRUGS DONT WORK ON ME ANYMORE WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRAIN

Same here, man. Drugs just don't hit me like they should, not anymore. I've been blaming it on theses fuckin SSRIs.

Last night was like 20mg adderall, 5mg(±1) etizolam, 6 grams of kratom, and a handful of drinks.
This morning I'm just having 6 grams of kratom and maybe 1mg alp later. Once it hits 3 pm I'm SO ready for a few drinks, but I shouldn't today. Hard to avoid overdoing it, what with the holidays and everything.

45mg methadone
2mg alprazolam
.5mg clonazepam
900mg gabapentin
24oz 8% abv screwdriver
Nicotine via juul
Bowl of sour diesel (got from dispensary today)

~4g kratom (will be more right now in a minute :))
10mg flexeril
2mg alp
440mg naproxen
1200mg gabapentin
decent blast of coke (at work... never did that but was gettting shit done)
waiting on a little more as a lot of us know that feeling, eh? MF prolly wont show up. Seen it a million times and expect it. If he shows I''l be all happy for a few minutes. 8o

Agreed that coke does in fct take pain away and maybe more effective as an analgesic than opiates. Good shit. Hhahahah

~4g kratom (will be more right now in a minute :))
10mg flexeril
2mg alp
440mg naproxen
1200mg gabapentin
decent blast of coke (at work... never did that but was gettting shit done)
waiting on a little more as a lot of us know that feeling, eh? MF prolly wont show up. Seen it a million times and expect it. If he shows I''l be all happy for a few minutes. 8o
Oh boy, do I ever know about the waiting game, as almost anyone who's had a delivery connect does, but having to do it at work, *(depending on your job/co-workers and, as always, your dealer)* has the potential to be a stressful task.

Just one possible issue I've encountered is despite explaining to your plug many hours in advance that you have a 30 minute window for he/she or their runner to show up and it's important that they show up cause otherwise you have to sneak out of the building and hope you don't fall far too behind on your duties and that a supervisor or a snitch Co worker doesn't notice.

I could go on and on but I'm sure most get my point and where I'm coming from.

*(depending on your job/co-workers and, as always, your dealer)* has the potential to be a stressful task.
work is stressful and i just gotta dodge tickets to get outside. i only call when i'm about to get off but damn if them chicks dignt look and act sweeter today. :) Siiiiittttt... everyone does something (i think)
All that you posted is dead on.
"bout to pull up.
cool im outside onda paorch
30min liter *on broad street
damn... ok. bout how long as i got errands to run and maybe i can get some outta da way n the meantime.

2 weeks later
bruh, you still bout to pull up?
man fuck that noise. very impatient but sometimes it pays off.
dudre did not show and i called "E". bam onda spot and sweet. gotta gobble it up as i have work tomorrow.
peace

So much for a clean day. But its friday hey 🙈.. anyhow
1mg alzam😐
On3 bag h so far
200ml vodka

Gotta hang some new curtains today... sooo looking forward to that 😐

Status
Not open for further replies.